Niel and SuBin - Epilogue

Confessions

It has been 3 years since I last came here in Korea... I finished my degree earlier than I expected so here I am now standing at

Incheon airport waiting for a cab. 

I wanted to surprise them beside it's not going to be hard since I haven't got any bags with me I only brought my

personal bag since I already have stacks of dresses here.

I took my phone out and check for any updates while waiting on the airport.

I went to AllKPop and twitter and all the Celebrity updating sites. -.-

I check me2day aswell.

I saw an interesting news.

News: One of the Hottest Grouped in Korea Teen Top was holding a Press Conference and Fan Signing event and what more?

Tweet1: @NielTEENTOP: Hyung... Don't be late ^^ from: ChangjoTEENTOP

AllKPop: Teen Top holding a conference for World Wide Concerts including 7 Countries and 13 Cities. And Fan Signing Event at Gwangjin District 28/09/2016 ...

 

Woah Jackpot it's today. 'Evil Plan' I smirked. Quickly standing up on the chair and head outside the Airport quickly grabbing a taxi.

I hopped on and told the driver go to Gwangju District.

"Ppali Mr. Driver... Gwangju District were Teen Top is helding a fan signing event." I said pleading. And he nodded. I saw his name

Joon HiLee. I said to myself and smiled.

45 Minutes later we arrived at Gwangju.

"Agassi I think the fan sign event is just few blocks from here since my daughter is also coming." The driver smiled and I nodded.

I got my wallet out and payed 50,000 Won to the Mister for my gratitude.

"Agassi this is too much it's only 10,000 Won." He said giving the change back but I insist.

"Let's just say I am thankful that you told me whereabouts the fansign event... Anneyeong Ahjussi." I said and Run.

I passed some stalls I decided to drop of some for few minutes to buy some presents.

 

I saw a cute and huge teddy bear.

I bought it for 30,000 Won and before that while carrying it on the street I stopped by at a Cake house and bought cake.

I cake and cupcakes caught my eyes.

 

'I think I can still carry this things by myself.' I grinned.

"Mam, do you need help?" The lady in cashier said worried.

"Ani, I am fine really..." I put down the bear and took my wallet outside and paid.

"Keep the change don't argue I am in great Hurry." I said picking up the bear and smiled.

"Ahjussi can you help me open the door." I asked politely and he opened it. "Gomawo, Ahjussi." I said and he just nodded.

I walk few blocks and people were starring at me probably because of the bear. 

I can hear people screaming and taking picture. 'Phew. Made it in time.' I thought.

'Argedddd..... The CD... Damn...' I was frustrated how could I forget to bring one.

"Hey... Miss can I buy your CD since you have two...." I said pleading.

"I'll pay 50,000 Won please I just forgot my CD at home because I was rushing." I said.

"Ah here no need to pay..." She said handing me the CD and smiled.

"Who is your bias? Do you need help anyways?" She said and offered.

"My bias is Niel-oppa and It's alright." I replied and smiled.

"Hihi I like Changjo-oppa..." She squealed.

We waited 30 Minutes.

I took of the necklace he gave me 3 years ago and held it in my fist.

I saw a familiar figure.

HyuRim... I guess she still fangirling even though she got L.Joe oppa all for herself. 'Sighed.' She really is pretty down to Earth.

I smiled.

"What's with the smile?" The girl that lend me the CD before. "Ahhh by the way... It's been 30 minutes and I still haven't introduced

myself, Joon HeeRi imnida... No need to shake hand... We can do it later because you are carrying massive stuff." She laughed.

"Kim SuBin imnida..." I said.

"Mwoh... Kim SuBin!" She screamed and shhh her. And nodded.

"Shhh..." I said pleading.

"Woaaaah... Well anneyeong..." She smiled.

Finally our turn I covered my face with the bear.

"Woaaaah... The bear ish big..." Ricky exclaimed.

 

HyuRim's POV

I was fangirling at Teen Top's fansigning event. I was behind the railing because I insist Byunggie's offer.

He was talking to the fans I felt little jealous but 'Oh Well he is mine alone...' I said smiling at myself watching him from afar.

I saw a carrying a massive teddy bear and plastics of sweets with another Fan girl... I examined her from my view.

And she covered her face before walking to the oppas and look back at my drection and she smiled.

"SuBin..." I whispered and a tear fell from my eyes. My bestie is back...

Then a beep from my phone came.

Fr: Byunggie

To: Jagi

Wae yo? Why are you crying even though you are far from me I can see you... Is something hurting.

I replied.

Fr: Jagi

To: Byunggie

Ani... I saw something really good a Chinguuuu... You'll be shock ... Now Byunggie yeobo focus on your work.

He didn't reply after that.

I didn't know that SuBin is back a hear early and I smiled to myself. Niel-oppa's future wife is here. I smirked.

SuBin looked back here again and I did a Fighting sign she frowned and also did a Fighting sign.

 

Your POV

I looked back before taking a step to Teen Top I saw HyuRim starring at me and I just smiled she must've realized it was me

She did a Fighting sign and I frowned and did a fighting sign in replied.

Finally turn.

"Anneyeong Oppas..." I greet them.

"Anneyeong ...?" Changjo-dongsaeng said.

"I bought you cakes hope you enjoy~" I passed the cake to Changjo and gave the CD to sign.

"Gomawooo..." He passed the CD to Ricky.

"Anneyeong Ricky-oppa..." I said even though I am older than him so Niel wouldn't notice.

"Anneyeong... The bear is cute~~~" He complimented the bear.

Finally Niel's turn.

"Annnnneeeeeyeeeeoooooong Nieeeeel oppaaaaaaaaa....." I said.

"Anneyeong?" He replied.

"Is that how you reply? I should have not come back then... Here take this..." I put the Cake to the table whilst he sign the CD

confused and not looking at me. 'This Bastard' I thought.

I threw playfully the oversized bear at him also carefully then put my fist near his head like he did 3 Years ago.

"Yah---" he said then I open my fist revealing the Necklace he gave me. Then he looked up surprised.

"I am back..." I smiled.

"You are back..." He said.

"Yes I am ..." I replied.

L.Joe chuckled and said "Dude propose now since the necklace you gave her have the ring you bought for your soul mate."

He joked and Niel-oppa blushed.

"Wohooo..." Teased CAP oppa.

"Hey... Errr... Welcome back I guess..." Was all he can say... He looks pretty nervous then took the necklace and remove the ring

from the lace.

"Hey..." I said.

Then the next thing I know he grabbed me and kissed me... "Bogo Shipda, pabo..." He said smiling.

"Nado oppa nadooo..." I replied in tears.

"Wohoooooo..." I heard HyuRim from afar fangirling and screaming. Lol...

L.Joe chuckled at the action of his Childish wife... When did that girl become childish this man must be the cause.

It's been 5 months since they got married and must have spoiled her. I sighed.

"Well then later catch up?" I said.

"Ani... I just kissed you and now you are leaving are you joking me? 3 years ish tooo long baree..." He pouted then grabbed the mic.

"Anneyeong all people here..." He started.

"This girl here is going to be my Future wifey~" He said and people gets to wild and screams and some cries.

Deja Vu... Like what happened to HyuRim.

Then he started singing the chorus of Girlfriend.

 

 

I need a girl, I need a girl, I need a girl
Neon jeongmal yeppeugo areum dawo
I need a girl, I need a girl, I need a girl (That's right)
Girl friend, friend, friend, friend
 
Hey girl, You're the only one
Nan neoman isseumyeon dwae
Hey girl, You're the only one
Eonje kkaji na, nae yeope isseojwo
 
 
"I love you babe... Please answer my confession..." He said.
"Oppa... My feelings are still the same as always... Yes..." I jumped and hugged him.
"Please support us Angels..." He said.
People started calling congatulations and stuffs some of them crying.
 
I am so lucky.
 
Author's Note
Hihi thanks for supporting guyss.... Please Share Comment Vote Subscribe and Friend Request ^^
 
Did you like SuBin's Epilogue?
 
The next one is Honeymoon and stuff for HyuRim and Byunggie oppa before this happened... I just like to finish the story 
with flash backs xD 
 
You dont get it?
Basically this is what happened after 6 months of being HyuRim married to L.Joe ... So it's future xD lolz?