Hereby Declare

Confessions

I was remembering my momment with L.Joe oppa last night. *Blushed*

"Aigooo ya... Pabo pabo..." I said to myself.

I stood up from my bed still staying at the main house and grabbed a long fabric to cover and went to the balcony.

"Kyaaaa.... Hihihi" I squealed in the balcony and jumps remembering the hug.

'Fresh air is so nice~' I thought.

But suddenly became sad about SuBin. *Pouts*

Aigooo...

-Knock... Knock...- 

The door opened and a maid came and bowed, "Agassi Madam Mistress and Head Master wants to have breakfast with you."

"Ah deh... Gomawo, I'll be there in 5." I replied.

I grabbed my Silk bathrobe and went downstaires. 'Seriously? It takes ages to reach the Dining hall...' I thought.

"Where am I?" I mentally screamed but lowly.

"Agassi... This way..." A maid said.

"Gomawo..." As I reached the Dining hall.

"Dear sit down and have a breakfast." Eomma and Appa is smiling really wide. 'That's weird? Wonder what happened...'

I thought and tilted my head.

"Wassup?" I said.

"We are just happy dear... Oh I've heard that Teen Top has an exclusive interview today..." Mum said.

"Really? I haven't check my calendar..." I said then I clapped for signal.

"Please can you get my iPad the one with colour Purple case." I asked the maid and she nodded.

"Well it might not be in your calendar since it was sudden..." She said smiling.

I ate my breakfast and the iPad that I asked arrived.

"Bwoh... Too many notifications.... What's happening..." I said.

Headline News : Teen Top's L.Joe is getting engaged but to who?

Little did I know that L.Joe oppa called my parents about this engagement.

Then I received a message.

Woah My name change?

 

Fr: My Beloved Oppa

To: Dearest Girl

Hey... Come to the press... ^^ I'll be waiting. Dress the way you want... Hihi

 

Fr: Dearest Girl

To: My Beloved Oppa

Waeyo? ... Joke ... Thank you for inviting me... Why didn't you tell me you're already getting engaged huh? *pouts*

Why change my name to Dearest Girl? 

 

After that he didn't replied which makes me pout everytime I see the news in the T.V. Or the newspapers and net.

After few hours I went to change my dress to go to that interview which is of course I would never skip.

I wore my favourite Bailman Pairs That I bought 4 weeks ago.

"Eomma... I am going somewhere~" I said with a wide smile sticking on my face.

"Okay dear Enjoy the day~" She smiled and look at Appa and smiled as well.

"Please go to X Seoul for the interview, thank you." I said to the Chauffer I went to a smaller family car instead of Limo I am

not the artists who is going to make the interview.

I listened to my MP3 will on the ride to ease my boredness.

We arrived at the place. "Too crowded..." I thought and the butler opened the door. I never failed to bring my Eyeglasses.

Haha... "Gomawo." I said my gratitude. "Anytime Agassi." He bowed then went to the car and drive.

I saw Teen Top waving at the Fans and I tried to meddle with people not really pushing them.

"So Teen Top I heard some announcements? And mosts questions are for L.Joe about his engagement." Said the MC.

"Ah deh..." L.Joe oppa replied and the crowd squealed.

"Oppa..." They shouted and screamed.

"So what really is behind this engagement?" Asked the MC.

"Well I met this girl in Concerts and Fansigning events and she is always there and I've taken interest in her and little did I know

that she was a the daughter of my Parents classmates and met her in the party..." L.Joe oppa said.

'Nugu? Nugu Yeoja? Jebal... But I didn't see him talking to any girl... Or maybe when I was in the front yard...' I thought.

"Well can you describe her?" The interested MC said.

"Deh... She is a bit slow but playful... Also she is really interesting she also has temper but so natural funny... And actually she 

is here." He replied and I look around if I can spot a girl. "Oppaaa...." People grew wilder and screamed and squealed.

"I actually haven't proposed to her yet but her parents and mine already know about it." He said.

"Oppaaa who ever is it we will support you~~~" said some fans.

"Shim HyuRim." He said. Nugu? Shim HyuRim? Me? No maybe not! Me.

People looked at me they knew me because of my dad and mum, yeah life is just like this.

"Shim HyuRim... My first impression to you was a Sassaeng but when I got to know you, I slowly fell inlove with you

without me knowing... You we're actally so brave yesterday and honest when you decline my parents proposal, I saw your

determination and willing to be happy for my happiness I am so happy to see that side of you..." He paused and the fans we're

shouting when he kneeled down and took a velvet case revealing an engagement ring.

Revealing my ideal engagement ring. Twist Shank Engagement Ring that is 18K carat.

I don't know were he get the information.

I was tearing up.

"Is this not a dream..." I cupped my faces and he shook his head.

Should I say Yes.

"HyuRim-ssi say yes... You're the luckiest girl in the universe... Kyaaa" some fans shouted and then they all cheering for a Yes.

"Yes... Oppa... Yes." He stands up and puts the ring on my engagement finger. "I Hereby Declare that we are engage us my

Fans and Mates to be the witness. Please do support us... I've really come to like her... So please I wish like her as well

I know some of you will be said and turn to Anti's but I am asking you for your blessings. Gomawoo" he said.

"Ani... Oppa you actually suit together... Kyaaaa... We should write many Fics." They shouted and some of them crying when

I heard the word fics I blushed cause I still am writing a fics about him starring me and him. Omo. Like my fics.

"Thank you so much..."

After that they answer many more questions and I was looking at him all the time.

Few more hours passed and they ended people starts to fade also the members of Teen Top went out leaving me and L.Joe

oppa starring at eachother onto the other ends.

"Oppa... You don't know how happy I am... I will make you happy as well." I confessed.

"You don't know how lucky I am to have you." He replied and we walk forward until we are near eachother and he

cupped both my hands and lean his forehead to mine.

"I am the luckiest girl in the world..." Not removing the contact on our eyes.

"You don't know how lucky am I as well." He smiled then leaned for a peck kiss. And I closed my eyes.

 

This was the greatest day of my life.

 

"Yohooo... Cheesy much..." Revealing Catherine, SuBin and the other Oppas. When did the two get in here?

Must be this person. 

I smacked him. "Yah, what's that for?" He rubbed his head.

"Just feeling it that you need that..." We laughed.

"C'mon then your Eomma and Appa and mine are already finish fixing the party... I mean Jangmonim and Jangin Eoreun...

He corrected his mistake.

 

We went to the party and people congratulate us and some of them teasing us when to get married which we replied the same

is about 22-24 years old in sync. Because we will get to know each other more.

 

He left the house after I've fallen asleep in my room giving me a forehead kiss before leaving.

 

Author's Note

Kyaaaa few more last chapter for Niel oppa and SuBin then Epilouge for the two ^^ hihi hoho?.. Please support me

subscribe share comment and friends are appriciated ^^

Anneyeong... Read my other Fics. ^^ Gomawooo