Reception

Confessions

After the wedding Byunggie carried me in Bridal style and went to the Limo to go to the Reception.

He put me on the Limo and started kissing me.

"L.Joe..." I flinched.

"Yah... That's my stage name why do you keep calling me that..." He scolded me I occasionally call him Byunggie and Byunghun

but most of the time... Fine all of the time I call him L.Joe because he is my Idol. Haha.

"Wae?" I pouted.

"Call me oppa or sometjing..." He said and continued kissing me.

"Wae..." I joked and he glared at me.

"Yah..." He said then I kissed him to shut him. And put my finger in his soft lips.

"Okay Byunghun-oppa~" I said and he smiled. 

He hands started to travel in my body but then again I stopped him.

"Oppa not now..." I said firmly and he pouted.

"Wae wae?" He said.

"Because ---" then the xar stopped.

"Mam, Sir we've arrived." The chauffer said.

"We've arrived, see..." I said sarcastically and laughed.

"Fine you can't stop me tonight... Even if you beg..." He smirked and that sent a shiver all over my body.

The reception was really nice.

Since I like outdoors Byunggie requested a Outdoor reception. So sweet. In BEACH!!!

The others arrived really fast since I think Byunggie bribed the chauffer. Sighed.

"Wooot...." Said the others.

"Haha L.Joe can't wait for the aftermath of Wedding..." Teased Chunji.

"Oppa..." I said cause I am blushing like a tomato.

"Aigooo my daughter... No need to be shy." Said Eomma.

"Come on then le's enjoy..." Said Byunggie putting his arms around me.

Photographers took photos of us and stuffs.

We parted first and went to our friends.

"Byunggie laters ^0^." I said.

"Yeah..." He scratched his head and went to his friends.

I went to my own friends took group photos with them and stuff. I wish SuBin is here... Huffed.

Aigoo dancing time.

Teen Top did a small concert for us and perfom live since he know that I am addicted to them to death. Haha just stating the truth.

"Kyaaa kyeoptaaaa oppasss.... Forever Angel..." I shouted fangirling time. And they smiled at me...

"So childish grow up..." Patted Catherine.

"Yah... " i said playully and hug her.

Then whispered. "Haha be careful with your hubby tonight..." She teased and I blushed really madly. "What just saying..."

she joked.

After that people started dancing into the music and I dance with all of the Teen Top members.

"Noona, is so gorgeous..." Said Changjo.

"Aigooo gomawo dongsaeng..." I ruffled his hair then passed me to the virtual maknae Ricky.

"Anneyeong Ricky-yah... Or you want oppa?" I teased.

"Nah... Ricky is just fine... Noona..." He teased me by saying noona even though he is few months older.

Finally my secong bias that I haven't told Byunggie oppa about Niel-ah.

"Niel-ah..." I hugged him. I was older than him by 11 days sine by birthday is 5th August.

"Noona... Ca... Nt... Bre... Ath..." He said then I let go.

"Mian mian... Haha keep this a secret to Byunggie oppa... Your my second bias after him... Hahaha" I whispered the part

about the 2nd bias.

"Chincha yo? Haha sure noona..." He said then passed me to Chunji Oppa.

"Oppa..." I hugged him as well and danced.

"Oppa likes the girl who got the flower right?" I teased and he blushed.

"Yah..." He said and I giggled and whispered to him. "I'll match make you... Oh no need for that because you two are soul mate

and I just know it." I said then let go and went to CAP oppa.

"Oppa..." I said and he ruffled my hair.

"How do you like the reception princess? L.Joe instructed them to the max..." He laughed.

"I really love it..." I said.

"Make him happy hmmm... Also let me hive you advice... That man will not stop when you say stop." He teased.

"Oppa I punched him playfully at his chest then pushed me around and there Byunggie is hugging me now.

They all went dancing while we dance as well.

"Byunggie~~~" I said dancing in the slow dance.

"Jagi you're mine tonight..." He said seductively.

After few hours people started to bade goodbye leaving us with Teen Top and families.

"ByungHun-ah here is your Honeymoon flight~" Eomma said.

"Byunghun-ah and HyuRim-ah give us lots of grand childrens... ByungHun, try and try until you succeed don't comeback

here with her not pregnant with our grandchild." Eommonim said and I blushed.

"Deh ... Eomma." He smirk at me and smiled at them.

Then suddenly he carried me like a towel in his shoulder.

"Yah... Byunggie oppa get me down..." I said.

"Nah... Just stay there..." The others giggled.

"Eomma take care of our house and transfer our belongings... Anneyeong." He waved and I also waved at them and they're

laughing.

"Yah... Put me down..." I said then he putted me to the Limo again and headed to Airport.

"Yeah yeah..." He played with me.

I rested my back at the Limo window side whilst my feet is in Byunggie's lap.

"Here is the picture of our future house Jagi~~~" he handed me the picture.

"Kyeoptaaaa..." I squealed. Then reverted my position and crawl to him and hug him.

"Aigooo..." He ruffled my hair and kissed me passionately.

"Oppa..." I said when we parted then planted another one and kissed me and entered his tongue to mine and I tried to keep up with him

but he dominated mines. Aigooo hungry tiger.

"Op... *tonguey tonguey* pa..." I breath heavily catching air.

"I think we've arrived... Get change first we have a long flight to gooo..." He said then gave another peck at my lips.

I changed my dress into this.

After that I saw oppa waiting for me he wore this clothes. Normal tux suit sim >\\\\3\\\<

"Oppa..." I waved at him in the middle of the crowd in the airport even thought it's already night still many people.

"Jagi~ Bogo Shipeo da..." He said pouting.

"Pabo oppa I've only been gone for few minutes." I said.

"Kaja?" He said.

"Oppa... Screw the part of private jet? Pleaseeee let's just ride in the plane..." I tugged his dress and pleaded.

"Ani... I want you tonight." He replied and I did aegyo and please.

"One condition... You'll be doing what I asked you for ghe whole honeymoon." He said.

I pouted. "Fine..." I stomped at him. "Kiss me..." He demanded then I look around many people.

"Ani... No no..." I said. "Fine le's go to the Private jet then." He said then turn his back then I grabbed him and grabbed his dress

and pull him down to my level so I can kiss him.

"Happy..." I said and he smiled then grabbed my hands then go to where you can buy another tickets.

Still wondering where we going.

"Hi sir, may I help you." The lady asked in flirty way I got jealous because Byunggie is talking to her.

'Gahhhhh when did I become like this?' I stomped my head and shook it.

"I'll have gwo tickets for Paris." He said.

"What class? Economy, special economy, Bussiness, First Class?" The lady said smiling at Byunghun.

"Economy/Bussiness class." We said together.

"No we're going to bussiness class..." Byunggie said.

"Ani... Miss I'll take the economy class let him go to bussiness class." I glared at him.

"Fine missy..." He glared at me.

That's cute of him~~~ Haha seeing him pissed. Lol. Mian oppa you can't touch me today. I mentally laughed.

I saw an Ice cream parlour inside the airport.

"Yummy..." I run from Byunghun-oppa and skipped to the ice cream parlour.

"Can I have Bulbblegum, strawberry and vanilla with chocolate together? Please thank you." He nodded surprised and 

after he gave me the ice cream I paid him.

"Yummy..." I said.

I started eating then remembered where is Byunghun-oppa.

I sat down like a lost kid in the bench since our flight will be in an hour I don't want to leave yet so haha there I get the second flight.

I was looking around I didn't realized someone is eating my ice cream.

"Missy looking for me?" He said and I ignored him he continued eating the ice cream then shove it to him since I already ate most of

the flavour.

He gladly ate it.

Then I felt cold. 'Arghhh why did it suddenly become cold? I was used to cold right?' I asked myself.

 

L.Joe's POV

She started ignoring me after I ate the ice cream she shoved into me then I saw her rubbing her arms mustbe cold.

I took off my blazer and gave it to her.

"Oppa..." She looked at me with questioning look.

"You're cold aren't you?" I said stating the fact.

"Ani oppa this is yours you might catch a cold." She said this girl can be stubborn sometimes and slow that's why I love her.

"Pabo... What kind of husband am I letting my wife freezes to death I am not cold anyways." I said it was not really cold

maube she just ate too much Ice Cream.

 

"Flight I1LO4VE3YOU - Open Gate." They announce it's our flight.

We walked to the line of people.

The people incharge started to stamp the Passports.

"Miss your passport." She asked HyuRim.

"Here..." She gave her passport and I handed her mine.

"Oh My gahhhh L.Joe oppa~~~" She squeal and people started to get loud.

'Aigooo that's why I don't like not taking private flights.' I thought then I just smiled and HyuRim started walking to enter the lane.

Then because of many people we got separated.

 

Your POV

'Hihi revenge oppa revenge...' I laughed enter the plane and asked were is economy class... It was my first time seating on economy

class so please guide me.

There seat I 1 4 3.

I sat on the window seal and someone sat beside me 2 person a girl and a boy. Couple maybe.

I wonder what Byunghun-oppa is doing.

 

L.Joe's POV

Arggg... This people wont stop asking for picture and autograph I kindly refuse to do autographs but let them take picture.

It is so frustrating not seeing my Jagi. T.T

The seat beside me was empty and then the flight started after that we are on the air I can't take it anymore.

I stood up and went to Economy class looking for HyuRim I wore my cap and glasses so less people will not notice me.

I saw her in seat I 1 4 3 with two other people a girl and a boy.

"Umm excuse me..." I asked politely the two and they looked at me.

Also HyuRim noticed me as well.

"What are you doing here get back to your sit..." She said then look at the window.

I motioned a stewardess.

"Yes sir." She smiled.

"Do you two mind moving?" I said.

"Huh? Sorry we paid for it." Said the man. Pissed of I want my Jagi.

"I'll pay for it move to bussiness class." I said and they were dumbfounded and just nodded.

"How much is it?" I asked the stewardess.

Then removed my simple disguise which shock the 2 couples and the stewardess.

"Mr. Lee..." She said. Yes we didn't took the private jet but our Air. Haha.

"That will be no cost..." She said and smiled. Arghhh disgusting.

"Give us the selection of First class and bussiness class... Also enter some noce movie in this seats." I told her and she nodded.

"Jagi~" I hugged her while she was covering herself with my blazer. She must be tired because she slept with out me.

I carefully put her head to my lap with few pillows and her foot in the other sit where she originally sit.

"Aigooo... Such a cry baby..." I kissed her forehead before sleeping.

 

Author's Note

How was it? Still not ending? Yes ... Honeymoon and babies then complete ^^^

 

How did you find it? Good or bad?

Please support me by

Comment

Sharing

Subscribing

Voting

Friend Request ^^ 

Anneyeong