Impressions

Confessions

 

"HyuRim-ah Come on... We will be late on the fansign event..."  I heard SuBin called.
 
"Deh... I am coming...." I replied.
 
I rushed and fell downstairs luckily It was only in the last 5 steps by hey it hurts.
 
"Ouchhhh..." I screamed.
 
"Okay?" Catherine said.
 
"No. Are you joking?" Then she offered me a hand then we all laughed.
 
"Lady HyuRim are you alright?" Said Butler Kim.
 
"Deh Butler Kim I'll be walking today with my friends. Also same as going home..." I said and waved.
 
"But---" Before he finishes I already slammed the door.
 
I walked with SuBin and Catherine.
 
"Yah... Catherine what's with the get up? Copying us?" I said.
 
"Ani... This was my style when I go out since I resided here in Korea..." She replied. Yes she was the Catherine from SpicieV a
 
well known Dancing Machine... Who covers K-Pop MV's... She is cool but we met in Canada also SuBin we 3 are childhood
 
friends.
 
"Hahaha I guess it's been along time then... How's your Romance~" I never use Unnie to her even though she is 2 years older than us with SuBin maybe because of Canada.
 
"Lol... Same same no progress how bout you little princess?" She teased.
 
"I still am keeping my dreams~~~ For now it's just my Oppars..." I am in my fangirl mode...
 
"Oh..." SuBin said.
 
"Sames my Niel Oppa wait for meee~~~" She was being crazy shouting.
 
We 3 have different colour of eyesglasses Purple, Pink and Red.
 
Mine purple, SuBin Pink and Catherine Red.
 
"Oh... My... Gahhh... My chocolates are back at home..." I screamed and people were staring at us.
 
"Na-ah ... I don't care whether they are looking at me I just need that Chocolate in my possesion." I said to them.
 
"You are scary when you forget your chocolates or homemade stuffs..." Catherine said.
 
"Butler Kim... The Cookies and the guitar please..." I pleaded on my Phone. "Right away Lady HyuRim..." He replied on the phone.
 
Few minutes of waiting a car stopped at our front Revealing 3 maids and Butler Kim. They went out of the car and Position 
 
themselves.
 
Gaining the attention of the others.
 
Then they bowed in sync.
 
"Young Miss your cookies and chocolates..." Said Juni whilst bowing.
 
"Young MIstress your Guitar..." Head Maid RuAh bowed as well.
 
"Have a nice day Lady HyuRim and Miss Kim also Miss Lau..." Greeted Butler Kim before leaving. But I know they are
 
following us even if it's from afar. Sighed.
 
"That's embarassing ..." I blushed.
 
"Haha... Le's go Girls Fansigning event on Valentines day is not forever Take it or Leave it..." Catherine said and we laughed.
 
We started walking on the destination where the fansigning event is happening...
 
Who has the Fansigning event today? It was none other than My Teen Top Oppas... I will get to meet L.Joe Oppa my Love~
 
We reached the place where the fansigning was in. It was crowded. I am sure it'll take us about 2 hours to wait.
 
"See that 2 hours... Earth to the time... Faster..." Said SuBin.
 
"It's just 2 hours better than 4 hours..." Replied Catherine.
 
"Let's just wait... But it's really getting hot... Or is it just me... Because all of them people  are in their Coat?" I said.
 
Catherine took her phone out and check the temperature.
 
"It's 5 Celsius..." She said casually.
 
"Bwoh... You mean this is 5 Degrees!" I screamed wow 5 degrees is sure nothing to me... Us...
 
"Relax it's just our skin is used to Canadian cold~" said SuBin.
 
"Really?" I said whilst we waited for 2 hours to come by...
 
"Owwww my back hurts..." I groaned.
 
"Guess what there's a guitar at your back here I'll carry it for you..." Said Catherine... I gave her my guitar.
 
"Gomawoooo..." I gave her the guitar and gave her a bear hug... Still many people will take about 30 minutes to be our turn.
 
Catherine took out the guitar from it's case and started strumming the guitar.
 
And strum the song To You by Teen Top in the middle of the crowds.
 
We 3 started singing since the 3 of us use to do Vocal lessons while we are young. And I also took guitar while Catherine have
 
her own passion in many instrument and dancing and when she was 16 she moved to China pursuing Dancing.
 
On the other hand SuBin took Gayakeum. Since her Family is Traditional but she was a Filthy rich lady...
 
Haha.
 
 
It’s like maeil maeil Everyday ya
Nae mami apa oneunde dapdaphan mameul niga alli eopjanha
It’s like maeil maeil Everyday ya
Na honja seulpeo jineunde neoneun chigeum eodiseo mweol haneunde
 
 
SuBin Chorused while Catherine back her up then my turn L'Joe's part.
 
 
Ya… Mwo?
A, jinja nadeoreo mweol eocheorago?
Nal tteona eolmana haengbokhallago?
Geujiran han madiro neoneun ni mi namidwae?
 
All I can say is…
Please give me one chance to make it right
This song is… To You
 
 
Then we opened our eyes and crowd applauses us.
 
I felt embarassed but the two was just damn confident unlike me who is shy.
 
"Andweee... Too many people and I got carried away..." I fake crying.
 
Catherine patted me. "You did just fine... You are like me when I first perfome within my group..." She said.
 
Finally it's our turn.
 
"Finally it's our turn..." I squeeled and turn into fangirl mode same as SuBin but Catherine keep her calm and demure personality.
 
"Oppa~" I jumped meeting them.
 
"Anneyeong... You are?" Chunji asked.
 
"She is HyuRim remember the one who always goes to our concert and fansigning event..." Replied L'Joe.
 
"Kyaaaa... L'Joe oppa remembers me..." I squeeled.
 
"Happy Valentines My Teen Top Oppas... Chocalate and Cookies by me..." I handed them each one small box.
 
"Niel Oppa Saranghae~" screamed SuBin whilst Catherine is just smiling at them.
 
"Miss please go ahead many fans is still waiting ..." Said the security...
 
I was grabbing a handshake to my L'Joe oppa. The security was grabbing me.
 
"Oppa~" I cried but yeah got pushed and dragged by the security. Still reaching him.
 
Suddenly Butler Kim comes.
 
"Please don't drag her..." He said in a serious tone. Teen Top was staring at us also the others.
 
"Please ask her to move aside can't you see many fans are waiting..." The security said.
 
"You could have asked her properly---" befor fight starts.
 
"Stop... We are leaving..." I said in a serious voice. Then he signaled a clapped. The 2 maids from before came.
 
"Young Mistress it's time to go and your dad wished to see you." Said the Head Maid.
 
"Miss Lau I'll carry the Guitar..." Juni said and bowed. Yes we are still in the midst of the crowd.
 
Then the 3 bowed.
 
"Sorry for the commotion." As a well mannered young lady I bowed for my sorry and removed my glasses.
 
"Ready the car I'll be waiting near here..." I said and they nodded. Butler Kim took out his phone and called someone.
 
"Another car for the Head maid and Juni-ssi..." He said.
 
"No it's alright they can ride with me..." I said.
 
"But Lady---" 
 
"No... They'll take the car with me..." I said.
 
"As you wished..."
 
"Well then I'll take my off as well." SuBin said and took her phone out and called her butler.
 
"I am in here... Yes... I will come pick me up..." She chatted in her phone.
 
"Well then off we go? I also got to go..." Said Catherine.
 
"I got to meet my parents as well..."
 
Beep... beep SuBin's car came in no time I guess they also are following her... Since Catherine's family isn't here only Henry that 
 
cannot pick her up cause he is in tight schedule so she took a taxi. I envy her living a normal life.
 
"I got to go Little Princess..." Said SuBin then kissed my cheek.
 
"Anneyeong..." I waved at them. Suddenly my mind change.
 
"Butler Kim... Pick me up later... Promised I won't be late just tell Appa I want to stroll around no one follows me got it." I said firmly.
 
"Deh Lady HyuRim..." He replied and slight bow.
 
"You don't need to do that everytime also it's tiring hearing Lady, Young Miss, Young Mistress mind changing it?... Can I get my guitar
 
as well.." I said.
 
They handed me my guitar.
 
"Deh... Agassi..." They bowed and leave.
 
"Hrmmm..." I sighed.
 
I watched Teen Top from afar.
 
"So unreachable..." I mumbled.
 
Teen Top's POV
 
The next 3 girls came to our fan sign. I remember the other girl who always go to our concert with VIP tickets and Backstage pass 
 
also in our fansign event with chocolate and cookies giving them to us.
 
They have a nice voice We heard them sung earlier.
 
When the Security grabbed her while shaking hand with L'Joe she was crying before letting go of him. There's a man came and save
 
her he is in a suit and suddenly clapped his hands... Like a signal and 2 ladies in a maid suit came.
 
"Woah... " said Chunji.
 
"She cried while letting you go..." C.A.P
 
"Is she a Sasaeng!" Comment Ricky.
 
"Her other friend with Pink Glasses is the same action like her but to Niel... The other one is calm and collected I like that type." 
 
Said L'Joe. "The girl wo shook my hand is just to Fangirlie and Clingy..." 
 
Your POV
 
I went near the rails of them the sevurity didn't mind me because he doesn't want to argue he just let me stay.
 
Even though there's too many squeeling happening I happened to hear ther conversation.
 
"Ouch that hurt... I'll try to be calm and collected 1 hour passed and the fansigning event finishes. I am still there in the same position.
 
I saw L'Joe already notice the letter inside he was on the verge of throwing it but read it anyways.
 
Letter.
 
Dear L'Joe Oppa,
 
I really like you so much always watching from afar... I am your #1 fan... I liked you since you debuted... And the like turns
 
to love not just a simple love a I fell really hard on you... Your Purple hair looks great :) Also back on the previous one...
 
I know you might probably think many fans already did gave you confession like this and it 1 of a million chance you'd return
 
my feelings but still have a chance right? Unless you announce that you love someone which I will support..
 
I really did fell in love to you...  I left my phone number just incase that I am one of a million lucky people you might call ...
 
ㅋㅋㅋ You might think I am a Sasaeng but I am not :) it's just I can't act myself when I see your face... Hehehe
 
-P.S. say Hi to Niel Oppa for my Friend who really likes him, SuBin... 09-XXXX-XXXX 
 
 

L'Joe's POV

I was on the verge of throwing the letter but tempeted to read it. It turns out it was a confession... I guess my impression to her

changed.

I entered her phone number and save it to my phone.

 

Author's Note

 

Hehehe you like it? This one is only a fiew chapter ^^ hehe good bad? But anyways thanks for views ^^