The truth...

Promise

Actually,Sehun's mom don't like Taeyeon.Sehun's mom always mad at Taeyeon and give warning not to meet with Sehun again.Sehun don't know about this because it happen while he's abroad.He won't believe it because infront of him,his mother and Taeyeon look just nice,not like his mom hate Taeyeon.

    It was raining days,Taeyeon wanna to meet Sehun so she go to Sehun's house.She secretly call Sehun name outside the house.She hope that Sehun will hear it without his mom realize it.''Sehun...sehun''she call with a low tone.

 

She keep call Sehun name.Sehun can't hear her.She even throw a stone at Sehun's room window but still not succesful.Sehun not show up.She bet Sehun not at home.She give up and decided to go away.

 

                                             

 

She walk and walk along the street.She stop at the bakery to buy a bread.She choose a yummy bread and pay at the counter.''Gumawo''she said and bow.She left from there and keep walking while eat the bread.She keep look at the left and right.The rain is now stop so she keep the umbrella and hold it.

As she walk,suddenly''DAAAA!!!''.Taeyeon shock and almost choked the bread on .She turn at the back and it was Sehun.''Yah!!!''she punch Sehun's chest.Sehun burst into laugh at Taeyeon shock face.''You scared me!''Taeyeon said.She not look so happy so Sehun pinch Taeyeon's cheek.''Omo...don't sulk...please?You look not pretty with that kind of face..''Sehun said.''Then,don't do that again...arra?She reply.''Ok bos!''he straight his body like in military.

''Where have you gone,huh?I go to your homes but you not there..''Sehun said while fed Sehun a bit of bread.''Aishh...pity you,i'm not at home...i meet my old friend..''he explain.''Girl or boy?''Taeyeon said.''What?''Sehun reply.''Your friends..''Taeyeon adding.''Of course boy...why?''Sehun ask.''Nothing.....''.Taeyeon simply said.''Jealous....''Sehun whisper at Taeyeon ear.''Yah!!!I'm not!!!''Taeyeon get mad with Sehun's tease.''Yes you are!!!''Sehun run away from Taeyeon and she try to caught Sehun.