Till I meet him...

Promise

Taeyeon can't hide her sadness.She don't have any strength left to handle it.However,she try to forget it and focus on her jobs.She will forget all about Sehun and start a new life.The past is past,and future will come.She dress up,put on make up.She take a bus to the Seoul Mint Company,her new jobs place.

''Hello''a man that wait her infront of the company said.''Hello''she said and bow.''Follow me''he said.''Nae...''Taeyeon smile.''Ermm...what should i call you?''Taeyeon said.''Oh,sorry...i'm forget to tell you....I'm Mr.Seong''he reply.''Ah,nae''Taeyeon said.

''We are here.''Mr.Seong said.''Hurm?''Taeyeon can't understand it.Mr.Seong smile.''CEO office''Mr.Seong said.''Ah~Haahha,nae....''Taeyeon laugh a little.Taeyeon knock the door.''Come in''someone in the room said.She open it and slowly walk inside.She close the door back and standing infront of the Ceo.''Oh,so you are Kim Taeyeon?''he ask.''Yes,i'm..''Taeyeon reply.She feel a bit nervous.''Take a sit''the CEO said.Taeyeon nodded.

''After all,I'm Byun Baekhyun.''He said.'' f you have anything that you understand,just ask Mr.Seong''he adding.''Nae,Mr.Byun Baekhyun''Taeyeon said.''You can start your works now''he said while looking at Taeyeon.Taeyeon bow at Baekhyun before left.

Mr.Seong show to Taeyeon her place.He explain everything about her job,what to do.Taeyeon seem enjoying it.Even,today is her first time,but she can feel the fun in it.Her new place is better than the old one.She loves it.

********

While she was on her way to back home,she meet with Sehun.''Taeyeon..''Sehun said and smile.Taeyeon was a bit shock.She don't want to meet Sehun.She walk and run to escape from him.She hold her tears not to burst out.''Taeyeon!!!''Sehun hold Taeyeon hands.''Don't go!''Sehun adding.''Forget me..''she said.''Forgive me..''Sehun said as he hug Taeyeon.He hug her more tightly.''I miss you''he said.

Taeyeon push Sehun.''We are over!!!''Taeyeon shout.''I hate you,Sehun!''her tears drop in her cheek.''I HATE YOU!!!''she said.Taeyeon slap Sehun on his face.Taeyeon turn at back and start to walk like a drunk people.She in hurt so much.Her heart broken into two.

BYUN BAEKHYUN POV,

Kim Taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon.She's so pretty.She's an angel.She's perfect with her height.Even,it our first sight,i have interest on her.I can feel that she's different from the others,totally different.She's innocent.