The more i love,the more i hate...

Promise

Sehun and Seohyun walk to the car.Seohyun just take a taxi to reach Taeyeon's house,so she have to back home with Sehun.Even Sehun don't want,but he have to for Seohyun safety.Sehun open the car's door.''Hurry up!!!''Sehun mad at Seohyun.''Oppa!!!''she shout back.

While Sehun and Seohyun get into the car,Taeyeon saw a handphone at her sofa.''Isn't it Sehun handphone?''she said to herself.She check the handphone and it is.The wallpaper was Taeyeon's picture.She take an oppurtanity to saweverything on it.She was touch whenever saw Sehun still keep all their old picture while been together.''I should give this back to him..''Taeyeon nodded.

She quickly wear a shoes and run to get Sehun before he left.Fortunately,Sehun's car is there.She take a slowly step towars Sehun car's.She heard a noisy voice from the car.She look straight in the car to see what happen behind the car's mirror.Seohyun hands around Sehun's neck,and they are kissing.''Sehun...you did it infront of me..''she felt sad.She run and hide behind the wall.She grasp the handphone so hard.''I hate you....''she back to her house while crying.

*******

Taeyeon got a call from someone.She don't know who it is.She pick up the phone''Hello''she said.''Meet me at _ _ ,9.00a.m.''It was a woman voice and Taeyeon  can identify who she is.She have to go,to make everything clear.The place is not far from her house so she just take a walk going there.It kinda cold that night,so she wear a swearter to prevent from flu.

She think so much thing in her head until she don't realize she already arrive.''Silly girl...''someone said.''Seohyun''she look at her and said.''How many times i told you not to meet Sehun?Why can't you understand ?''Miss Oh said.''Your son love me''Taeyeon brave herself to talk.''Hahaha''Miss oh evil laugh.''Are you sure?Don't you think why he do it?Don't ever you think if it because of pity?''Miss Oh walk around Taeyeon.''No!She love me as much as I love him!!!''Taeyeon raise her voice.''You can't separate us,we are meant to be together!!!''she get the confidence to said that.She have to defend their love.

''This girl!!!''Miss Oh slap Taeyeon's twice.''Ha...''Taeyeon laugh while bite her lips.''Do it again...slap!slap!slap on my face!''she point at her cheek.''Such a insolent girl!''Miss oh furious.''Don't destroy my Sehun future!''Seohyun give a warning at Taeyeon.She stare at Taeyeon with her evil eye.Taeyeon turn at back and take a rush step to go away from the hell.''Stop..''Miss Oh said.''Your braveness are not enough,what about if i give a special treatment for your mom?''Miss Oh said and then laugh.Taeyeon's eye almost popping out after heard it,''Don't hurt her!She's innocent in this problem!Don't enroll her!''Taeyeon reply.''I just want to help your mom,don't you like it?''She smile.

 

-Actually Taeyeon still love Sehun even she had been hurt for many times.Their love is too strong to be destructed.But,what will she ding in order to protect her mom?Will she take a wrong ways?