It was really you,don't deny it...

Promise

Yesterday were the bad day for both Sehun and Taeyeon.They not contact with each other since the inccident happen.They need a time to be alone.But,whatever happen,life must going on.

While Taeyeon take a bath,someone call her handphone.She only realize it after finish it,''Huh?''she said.She dial the number back and it the call.''Hello?''Taeyeon.''Hello,are you Kim Taeyeon?''someone ask.''Ye-yeah...Taeyeon here.Who are you?''Taeyeon reply.''I'm from the Seoul Mint.I have a good news for you.We want to take you as a workers here.So,do you accept it?''the man said.''W-what?Are you serius?Are you really?This not a joke?''Taeyeon said.She was so happy.''Yes,can you start tomorrow?''he said.''Yes!Thanks a lot,bye.''she ends up the call.''Hooray!!!!she run around her house.

The good day only for awhile after she get the shocking new.She get a mms from a number that she don't know.''Sehun....''she almost faint.It was a picture of Sehun kiss a girl.It have many photo.At first,she try to not believe it,she might think it as edit,but she have to when she saw the video.Sehun is really kiss a girl.''AHHHHHH''She scream and crying.''Sehun!Sehun!Sehun!!!I hate you!!!

Incoincidenly,Sehun heard it outside Taeyeon's house door.He want to say sorry but after know that he don't have any chance,he give up.He leave a flower in front of Taeyeon's house an left.He regret that he done this at Taeyeon.But,actually he still don't know the new  about him kiss a girl.He thought Taeyeon hate him because of the yesterday inccident,that he ignore Taeyeon and go with other girl.