You are fired!!

Promise

''Taeyeon,bos want to meet you now..''the secretary said.''Me?Why suddenly?''Taeyeon ask,she's curious.''I don't know...but he look mad...''the girl reply.''Uhmm.....pray for me not to be kill by him...''Tayeon said as she quickly walk to her boss office.''knock~knock~''she enter the office after get a permission.'Bos~Boss...y~you..wan..want...to meet meee??Taeyeon said.He can't look at her boss face.Scared of devil,he act like that.''Take this money and don't come again.From now on,YOU ARE FIRED!!!''he throw the letters of the money on the table.''But.....at least tell me what my false?''Taeyeon want a explanation.''You don't need to know it...''

It one of the worst day in Taeyeon's life.After work hard to get the job,she got fired.The most thing that she regret is that she don't know what the cause.She's commited in her job,never playing around.There must be something behind all this,how can a boss fired his 'BEST WORKERS'???

''What happen?''one of the worker that ask.''I get fired...''she said with a sad face.''How can?''she said.''I don't know..he won't explain it...''Taeyeon said.''Keep moving on...i'm sure you will get a better job next time...keep patience,okay?''she give a support and advice at Taeyeon.But nothing can changes it.It difficult to find a job at this time.Just look how world is going today, had been born with a high IQ.''Take care..''she hug her.Everyone can heard her sigh.She really hate it and at the same time sad about it.She really enjoying her work time.There are no more Taeyeon ,the office will be quiet as no one are there.

She must get a new job as soon as a possible.As day to day ends,she kept go for an interview.Well,she's perfect to be taken as a workers because of her high IQ,but,she ends up with nothing.She got reject by them.This make her thinking a lot,why that happen?WHY?WHY?WHY?Did she do anything that make'humans' hate her?She just a normal girl that want to live as others.