It can't be you......my future mother-in-laws?

Promise

While Taeyeon find a job,she get tired and stop at a cafe to full .She feel fresh after drinks ice lemon tea.She really work hard to find a job,she have a big responsible.She's not from a rich family like Sehun's are.She have to take care of her sick mother.She have to pay hospital's bill and it over thousand ++++.How can she pay it if her condition is like this?

It's time to back home.She walk to the bus stop.She sit and  check out her handphones.Sehun keep miss call her,and she got a message from him.She is so busy that she don't heard her hanphones's ringtone.Suddenly ,she saw someone that she shouldn't saw.

''Miss Oh!''she get up and bowed.Like usuall,Miss Oh with her greedy face,act like this world is hers.''What you are doing here?''She ask.''Ah....I-i..wait...for the bus..and you?''Tayeon said.Miss Oh did't answered Taeyeon's questions.''I've to go...it's smelly here....''She said and make a evil smile.''And one more.....i hope you will remember what i've told you last time......don't met Sehun anymore....don't show your face up....if can....just go die...''she adding before left.With a sad face,Taeyeon sat.She missed the bus and now she has to walk to her house in the cold weather.''Should i...''she can't finish her words.Her heart felt heavy.

She arrived at her house.Open the door with a dissapointment,she lay on the sofa.She take Sehun's frame on her table and stare for a long time.''Will we live happily together?''she said as think Sehun with her.''Can it happen?''she adding.''Answer me! Will i be the mother of your baby?''she got mad.''Will they calling me,MOM?''she end with a tears.She's lonely.She have no one to comfort her.