I have to...

Promise

The two of them sit on the sofa.Sehun decide to explain everything.He's ready.He hope Taeyeon will believe it and they relationship will be better.

''I will tell you the truth....''Sehun said.Taeyeon's look at other sides.She can't look at Sehun,she don't want to.It will be more hurt.''This happen after my....''As Sehun start to speak suddenly someone come.''Oppa!!!.Sehun and Taeyeon look at the girl.''Seo hyun...''Sehun shocked.''That girl....''Taeyeon said in low tone.''Oppa!What are you doing here!?''she said.She go near Taeyeon and slap her face.''Silly girl!!!''she said.Taeyeon's touch her cheek and look at Sehun.Her eyes become to red colour.She hold the tears.''Seo!!'Sehun stand up and can't hide his anger.''Oppa!Your mom is sick at home and how can you in here with this girl?!!!''Seohyun said.''Mom....''Sehun shocked.''Oppa!I try to find you everywhere and i can't believe you with her!You have to back home now!!''she adding.''Sehun look at Taeyeon's and humming''I'll be back''.He left with Seohyun and left Taeyeon alone.

''Being hurt for twice is not fun as you thinks''she said in heart.

Actually,Byun Baekhyun,Taeyeon's CEO is hiding behind the wall outside of Taeyeon's house.He heard and saw everthing that happen.Now,he know what Taeyeon's life is all about.He pity at her but he should give a space for Taeyeon to calm down,so he left without doing anything.He have a plan how to make Taeyeon happy and forget about her bad days.