Our relationship is....

Promise

''Sehun!!!''She scream out Sehun's name.She saw Sehun walk with...a...GIRL.Sehun know that it was Taeyeon who's call him,but he ignore her and keep move.She walk even faster try to escape from Taeyeon sight.Taeyeon run to Sehun and grab her hands.''Sehun~ah...''She said.''Let me go...''Sehun said.''Se...hun.....this is me,Taeyeon..''Taeyeon shock with Sehun behavior.''I'm busy....''he reply.''Oppa,who's that?''the girl beside him asked.''I don't know....''Sehun simply answer.''Sehun....why you doing this?''Tayeon ask for explanation.''Look!I'm sorry if i have make you mad or anything..but please....don't..''Sehun cut off her word and instead reply''Just leave me with my girlfriends....''he said to Taeyeon.Sehun left Tayeon alone and walk away.

''Sehun,thanks for doing this to me....now,you on your mom sides..... a son from a rich family is always like that....''she said before walk away.There are no more hope for them.It's clear to show that there are no more special relationship between them.It's over.

At home,Sehun was in a bad mood.He don't meant to do that at Taeyeon.He've be force to.''Don't hurt her anymore..''Sehun said as on his way to room.''Good son,just keep yourself far away from her..''His mother said.''Don't you love me,mom?Don't you want to look me happy?''Sehun ask multiple.''I'm doing all this for you,for your future!''His mom start to get mad.''My future is with KIM TAEYEON''Sehun run to his room.He lay on the bed.He really hate it.He hate his mom,he hate everything.He can't stand with what just happen.Taeyeon must hate him after all happened.He must explain the truth and against his mom.