Our fate..

Promise

Sehun call Taeyeon but he still can't reach her.''Please Taeyeon!Pick up the phone!!''Sehun said while he dial Taeyeon's number.''The number you dial is not in service''the operator said''****!!!''Sehun get mad.He throw away his handphones on the floor.He lay on the bed and hug Taeyeon's picture.''I love you''he said as he kiss the picture.

Taeyeon don't want to give any hope for Sehun.Mybe,this is the best for both of them.''Why it hard to make you forget me,Sehun-ah?''Taeyeon said as he check out her handphones.''This is what you want,right?I won't ruin your life...just be happy with your girl..''she said with herself.''I don't want to be hurt for twice,Sehun-ah...i'm sorry''

Sehun don't have any option.He have to go Taeyeon's house and explain about everything.They should fight for their love.Sehun drive to Taeyeon's house.He take a deep breath and knock the door.Taeyeon open the door''Se...hun''she close the door back.''Taeyeon!Open this door!!!''Sehun knock for many time.''Tae....''he push the door.Please..we have to talk!!''he said.Finally,she open the door.''Just go home,i don't want to meet you..''Taeyeon said and he look pale.''Taeyeon..please..i can explain!''he try very hard.''What more?After you left me!You kiss other girl!And now you want to tell me you have a sleep with other girl?Enough!Don't hurt me anymore!!''she said.She crying and punch the wall.''Please,Sehun.....''.''Please!!!Leave me...''she burst into tears.

''Taeyeon..''he hold Taeyeon's waist and hug her.He try to comfort her.''Taeyeon's hit Sehun's back with her hands.''Why me...why!''she crying over Sehun's shoulder.''Mianhae,my girl..''he said and his tears start to drop.