He's back

Promise

Now,Sehun's return to Korea after living abroad for 5 years.From a kid, he turn to become a man.Before he left about 5 years ago,he  promise something with Taeyeon,his girlfriend.The promise that only two of them know it.

Taeyeon wait patiently for Sehun at airport.She wear a dress that Sehun have gave her as a present for her birthday about 5 years ago.It a proof to show that she still love Sehun.

Finally,Sehun appears.She run towards Sehun and hug him.She miss him to death.''Sehun~nah..''she hug Sehun more tightly.''Tae...yeon''Sehun reply.Taeyeon release the hug and hold Sehun hands.They walk while hold hand.They are sweet couple that make people jealous.

They stop at the cafe.''Sehun,woah!You look very different now...''Taeyeon said.''Huh?I am?''He said while touch his face.''Yes,you look handsome and cool..''Taeyeon said while drink a coffea.''Well,...''Sehun smile.''Geez..hahhaa''Tayeon laugh.

''Taeyeon....you dress....''he point at it.''Huh..yeah....waeyo?I'm not look pretty?''Tayeon curious.''You look like a grandma....''he said.''Yah!''Tayeon get mad.''Okay...hahhaha..it a lie....you look pretty with that dress...like an angel.''Sehun praise her.Taeyeon was embarrased by the praise.She can't look straight into Sehun's eye.''Gumawo''she said.Sehun nodded.

At that night,they turn around Seoul city,it been awhile since Sehun not in Korea,so he take this opportunity to look around.