Chapter 6

Love Bites

The next morning, i woke up to sore limbs and....the smell of food. I jolted up, Grabbing my dressing gown, i walked into the small kitchen. He was standing there, cooking eggs and bacon. 

"Morning Sunny" He said, with his back turned.

"S-seunghyun? what are you doing?" I said.

"Cooking you breakfast, why?" He replied.

"It is daylight, shouldn't you, i don't know sleep in a coffin?" I questioned.

he laughed, his deep, hot laugh, snap out of it! "No, we sleep when we want to, didn't you do research on them or anything?" 

"ahhh no? we where just taught to kill them and what they were..."I sat on the stool at the counter. He was placing the eggs on the plate straight after the bacon, it looked really good, he must be a good cook. 

"You want a tissue?" He asked.

"Huh? what! oh..." embarassed, I blushed.

"Here, eat and i'll clean up, did you know, the older you are, you gain a little immunity to the sun" He said cheerfully. 

I ate the delicous food, between bites we would talk about things that i have probably never talk about with SeoHyun. 

"So, are you doing anything today?" He asked, while cleaning my plate.

"hmm...i don't know, i normally get a text message from my Elders..."

"GREAT! Do you want to go somewhere...i mean if you want to..." He asked, blushing.

"Okay then Seunghyun...BUT i get to choose!"I said with a smile. "I'll just get dressed!" 

I ran from the kitchen to my room, I checked through everything, picking a nice outfit, satisfied, I grabbed a towel and my clothes, had a warm shower. I walked out of the bathroom, drying my hair. He was standing at the large window, near the front, the curtains were still drawn. I watched him, peer through the window, dull light streamed through, making him wince, He dropped the curtain making the light disappear. I came out from behind him, attacking him with my cuteness. I back hugged him.

"We don't have to go out oppa~" I said cutely into his back.

He stiffened, his back was hard and it felt like huging a wall. He felt a little....cold. I let go and stepped back.

"I-i'm sorry...i shouldn't of done that.."I said walking out of the room.

"Sunny...what would happen to you if your...kind found out that you where hanging out with me..."He asked, he sounded like he was holding back something.

"I'll be killed....so would you..."I said, facing him, turning around, i walked away to the front door. Turning the handle, i could feel his eyes tearing at me, i walked out into the cloudy sky. Sighing I started to walk out to my favourite park. 

 

 

 

 

 

~SeungHyun's POV~

 

I looked at the clock, it was 9 in the morning and I could her here breathing in the next room, i couldn't sleep last night, her smell kept me awake, wanting more...I got off the couch and walked to her large, front window, opening the curtain a little, the sky was dull and cloudy. I was happy, i can walk outside today, if the sun doesn't come out at random. I walked to the kitchen and looked into her fridge, hmmm looks like bacon and eggs for her today. Before i was a vampire, I was a good cook. Smiling at the memory i took out the ingredients, i started to cook her breakfast. I heard her door open and her walk to the kitchen

"Morning Sunny" I said.

"S-Seunghyun? What are you doing?" She asked, i heard her yawn.

"Making you breakfast why?" That was a bit hurtful, but i hid it straight away.

"It is daylight, shouldn't you, i don't know sleep in a coffin?" She questioned.

I laughed, she was so cute sometimes.

"No, i can sleep when ever i wanted to, didn't you research what i am?" I asked while sliding her scrambled eggs on the plate.

"ahhh no? we where just taught to kill them and what they were..."I heard her sit on the stool at the counter. I slide the bacon on next. I turned and i saw her eyeing the food and droling..a little.

"You want a tissue?" I asked.

"Huh? what! oh..." embarassed, she blushed.

"Here, eat and i'll clean up, did you know, the older you are, you gain a little immunity to the sun" I  said cheerfully. 

IShe ate the foor and  between bites we would talk alot, more then i ever had, she was amazing, i would listen to her forever! Her smile was cute and i couldn't help but stare.

"So, are you doing anything today?" I asked, while taking and cleaning her plate.

"hmm...i don't know, i normally get a text message from my Elders..." she said.

"GREAT! Do you want to go somewhere...i mean if you want to..." I asked, i felt my cheeks go warm, i looked back at the dirty plate.

"Okay then Seunghyun...BUT i get to choose!"I said with a smile. "I'll just get dressed!" 

She ran to her room and had a shower, i could smell her lovely shampoo. I finished cleaning up and walked to the large window again, i heard her enter and then..she back hugged me.

"We don't have to go anywhere opp`" she said.

OMO! she shouldn't of done that! I blushed.

"I-i'm sorry...i shouldn't of done that.."she said walking out of the room.

"Sunny...what would happen to you if your...kind found out that you where hanging out with me..."I asked,trying to control myself from confessing.

"I'll be killed....so would you..."She said, facing me, turning around, she walked away to the front door. I watched her leave again..leaving me alone....

 

 

 

ILL UPDATE SOON!! >.<