Chapter 2

Love Bites

"Please...tell me..why haven't you killed me yet?" the vamp asked?

"Why do you want to be killed vamp?" I shot back

. He shrugged, "I don't tell my killer my past as it is none of their business".

Wow amazing, this vampire.

"This place, do you live alone?" I quipped

. His pale face turned abit pink, and he looked away from my sword and me. So he is alone, how sad. I removed my sword from his neck and walk away. My footsteps echo onto the floorboards of his mansion. He looks back, confused.

"Aren't you going to kill me?" he asked

 I ignored the question, I grabbed my back pack from the entrance.

"WAIT!"

I stop and turn

. "why are you leaving?" he asked.

"I can't kill you. I'm sorry." I turn and walk away out into the night. Walking down the driveway is such a pain. It is waaaayyy to long for a normal driveway. I heard footsteps behind me and gravel being shuffled around. I stop and turn with my sword pointing at the same vampire.

"I have let you go, now let me go" I said.

He looked stunned then stayed where he was. I nodded and kept walking up to the large gates. Climbing the brick wall was easy, and cutting a hole through the wire fence behind the wall was easier. The street lights only illuminated small parts of the neighborhood,leaving the shadows a bit creepy.Then I heard a stampede of footsteps coming from behind. Taking my sword and whip, I prepare to kill the gang of vampires. I'm not scared of them as they can be quiet weak when they have been first created.

"Hello there little one, I wonder if you taste delicious!" said a vampire with a shirt saying, Love Bites.

Stupid vampire.

"Not today buddy, I have a schedule to follow" I answered

 A total of 5 vampires, not hard. Not hard at all. I let my whip fall. *CRACK* it hits a vampire in the eye and a second on the leg. I flinged it again to coil around another vampires leg and pulled. Another vampire ran at me, with my sword I slashed in front of me and he crumpled to the ground. The last one stood were he was. He told his friends to run. Good better not mess with me again, or they will end like that one on the floor. I pull out of my pocket a vial, I dripped a couple of drops on the corpse and it bubbled away, thank you Sakura for inventing this.

Satisfied with the results, I turn and walked on back to the city.