Seunghyun POV

Love Bites

She was standing above me with her sword. I waited for her to kill me but I felt the blade stop next to my neck. Looking up, Her eyes, bright blue, cold enough to peirce me. Her hair was a raven black and long, long enough for her to sit on it. She was wearing clothes I have never seen before, her shorts where white and looked like they have never got a stain on them, her shirt was button up the middle but the back was longer then her shorts. I have know Idea in what she was wearing but the lights in the mansion, made her look like...and Angel.

"Why haven't you killed me.

It look like I snapped her out of daydreaming.

"Why do you want to be killed?" she said cooly

"I don't tell killers my past and why I want to be killed" I said and shrugged at the same time.

Her eyes flickered with smallest of sadness. She removed her sword and walked away.

"WAIT"* why?! Why did I just do that!*

She stopped and turned around.

"Why are you leaving" I said.

She turned and kept walking. I must get her before she leaves...I ran after to her, I think she heard me because she turned around straight away with her sword. I thought vampires are swift.

"Let me go a I have for you" she said.

She looks as she regretted it. I nodded and let her leave. I wished I stopped her...