Seunghyun POV

Love Bites

She looked troubled, her face was frowning as she was talking into her phone. McDonalds....i wonder what it would of tasted like. Her head snapped up and looked straight at me, crap she saw me. I disappeared into the shadow of the building. Wait..she came out of the building and walked across the road. 

"Come out vamp" she commanded 

I stepped out, half afraid and half relaxed. Her face looked kind and cheerful but her voice was hard and changed her apperance. 

"What do you want vamp"

"I have a name Angel" I have no idea what she is, her speed was incredible when i saw her fight those lunatics on the street.

"My name is SeungHyun,  Choi SeungHyun, as you can see i am a vampire but i was forced to be one even though i wanted to be no part of it" I said.

She was curious i could see it in her eyes. "Who turned you then?"

"My best friend, JiYoung, he turned all of us into vampires"

"Who are they?"

"My friends? Taeyang,Daesung and Seungri, JiYoung is our leader so when he turned he over powered us and turn us into vampires eetc.."

"Well i have to go before i get into to trouble"She turned and walked away. "Bye Vampire"

"We will meet again Angel" 

yes we will....