Chapter 9

Love Bites

GD POV

 

She was shooting them down, as soon as i heard the gunshots, I ran, I don't want to die, not yet. After the shooting stopped, I peeked behind the pillar, she saw me, she pointed her shotgun at me, I had to stop her.

"WAIT!! DON'T SHOOT!!" I shouted. I flung my hands up.

"Why shouldn't I?" She raised her shotgun and closed on eye, lining up to kill me.

"Wait..Sunny...don't shoot.."He placed his hand on the gun and lowered it.

I couldn't belive it! after all this time, he is here, with her, an angel, he looked at me, I knew it was him, his hair hasn't changed one bit, his hair was still black and long and always kept getting into his eyes.

"Ji..Jiyoung..is that you?"He stepped forward, even if though the lighting was dim, I could see in his eyes clearly, pain. 

"Seunghyun..what are you doing?" I asked, dropping my hands.

"What are you doing?" He snapped back, in his eyes, pain quickly turned in to rage.

"Try to stay alive!? You know, what I was made to do!" I heard the sound of scraping, I looked to the girl, she pulled up a chair and sat down, crossed her arms and leaned back, she looked slightly unamused.

"But here!? there was a human here!?"His voice filled with disgust.

"So what!?" 

He dropped his gun and clenched his fists, "I hate you.."

BAM!!

I felt it, he punched my face, it didn't hurt but it only hurt for him to say those words.

"Why do you hate me?! I saved your life!?"I shouted, getting up.

"I hate you! I hate you because you didn't listen to me!! dispit my protests, you still turned me into this!!" He gestured to himself.

"Well, do you know how hard it was!? How hard it was to see you die, in front of eyes, I felt like a burden because I couldn't stop them, I didn't want you to leave!!" I shouted back, 

"You want to know how hard it was for me to even be like this!? Because of you, I wish I was dead!!!"

"YOU UNGRATEFUL-"

BLAM

I looked at her, she had her gun pointed at the roof, her face dark.

"Shut up...SeungHyun, do you want to go? We can leave him now, he seems to be more of a coward..."She smirked.

"SeungHyun!?! and this!! Your working with her!? an Angel!! Are you brainwashed!!" 

"No..I'm not..I-I-I'm just.."

"Your Just what? Huh? Why can't you tell me??" I shouted,

"NOTHING!! Okay!! Sunny, let's go.." 

Then it clicked..he loves her, I smirked and wanting to test out my theory, I ran at the witch, raised my arm in the air, she just turned around...

DONK

"I don't think so.." He stood in front of her,insted of hurting her, I hit him.

I removed my fist and smirked. I pushed past him and looked at her, she was a sight, pretty.

"Your name is JiYoung?" She asked, her face...was confused.

"Yes..is there something wrong with that?'

"Yes...It's the same name as my friend.."She looked away.

"Oh? a friend?" 

"Yes.."

"A guy?" 

"Ye- How did you know?"

"He is me..but not me.." 

"That makes no sense..." 

"You'll figure it out..but I'm sure you won't figure th-"

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH..Let's go.." SeungHyun clamped his hand on my mouth and pushed me away.

"Oh, yeah lets go.." She turned and walked away,

"If we ever meet again SeungHyun, I'll make sure that you get to see the others.." I said happily. 

He just glared at me and walked behind her. After they both left, I grabbed my phone, dialed a few numbers and waited for him to pick up.

[Hello]

Yo, Daesung, tis club isn't as cool as you thought it was..

[Why? did you do something?]

Nope...but SeungHyun did and his little angel.

[Huh?SeungHyun? What has he done? and after so long?]

Who would of know? he is working with her now...you know we should of taken her out earlier, when we had the chance..

I kicked a few bodies and sighed.

[What!! Its her? The same girl we have been keeping watched..whats her name? Sunny?]

Yeah her...she is troublesome, she is ruining our clubs and hangouts...

[Well, I'll send a message to the local vamps that, that has been taken out, you need help to clean the place?]

Nah, I'll just burn it down, oh, I have told SeungHyun that we all are gonna meet him again.

[Oh..okay..you think he would ever forgive you?]

You have and so have the others, espically Seungri that little troublemaker

[........I'll see you soon..]

Bye.

BEEP

I took out of my pocket, my lighter, I reached out towards the wallpaper, then..CLICK..WOOOSHH it caught on fire, I moved away and walked upstairs and out into the night, it's early in the morning. I breath in the air, and walked away into the woods that weren't far from the little building. I walked out of the bush, it didn't take long, I'm fast, the streets were barely busy. I walked to the car across the car, opened it and drove off in it. It was my car okay.