Chapter 3

Love Bites

Ugh. McDonald food is getting yucky er everytime I eat it. *sigh* I should call Seohyun, just to tell her what happened. I mean I should of but..I couldn't..why is this happening now!? Arrgh! That's it I'm calling Seohyun.

~Ringringringring~

[Yello!!]

Seohyun?

[OH God where arreeee you!! I've missed you unnie!]

Seohyun, I'm in Korea, I have to tell you something. Just come and I'll meet you in Gangnam okay?

[Okay, is it okay if Sakura came? She needs to give you a few things, I'll call her, she is in Japan right now so maybe she'll beat me]

Yeah it's fine. I'll see you soon Seohyun

[Yep BYE! take care of yourself Unnie]

Bye....

~BEEP~

*Sigh* I wonder what she will say....she will kill him. I need to sleep. Hmm, something is wrong, I can feel it. I look right and there he is. Standing across the street. He is looking right at me. He turned his head away and disappeared. Great, now he is following me. I head outside of Mcdonalds and walk across the road.

"Come out vamp" I said.

He appeared again out of the shadows. His appearance changed from before, he wore a charcoal button up shirt with black jeans. His hair was messy, but neat in it's own way.

"Why are you here vamp?" I commanded.

"I have a name angel" so he knows what I am.

I am an Angel well we have ranks and we have powers. We slay the creations of the devil, creations that should have not been made. There are many creatures of the night, exiled angels turn into a Devils follower. Vampires are created by the mating of exiles.

"Then what is your name vampire" poison dripped of everyword.

He smiled and then bowed. "My name is SeungHyun, Choi SeungHyun, I was forced to be a vampire even though I wanted none of it" He introduced himself.

Most people WANT to be vampires.

"Who turned you then?"I can't help it, I'm curious.

He smiled, "My own best friends, But one of them, JiYoung turned all of us into vampires, we all didn't want it but he kinda saved us from our own kind, the humans of course" he elaborated.

"Who is we?" I asked.

"My friends, Taeyang,Daesung and Seungri, JiYoung was our leader in our group but when he turned, he became too strong for us and etc." He said.

"Well I have to go before I get into trouble, Goodbye SeungHyun" I walk away to find a hotel.

"We will meet again my little Angel" he called out.

I don't think so vampire.

 

sorry for the shortness.....if anyone is reading it...