Chapter 7

Love Bites

I swung my legs back and forth, I looked at the sky, clouds, looking so fluffy, drifited across the sky, I want to go back there one day...go back to the place i belong to..not here protecting people who don't really belive in us. I sighed and got off the swing, a child quickly ran towards it and started to swing.

I put my hands in my pocket and blew a few strands of hair out of my face...

"What is an angel doing at a park?" 

A voice, I looked up and a handsome man, stood in front of me, he smiled.

"Oh..Hi Ji.." I mumbled. I don't want to see him right now.

"You want go get something to eat?" 

"Uhhh..okay then.."I was hungry.

He turned and walked to his car, i knew it was his because it was an Aston Martin...like a car you see in spy movies.

"Hop in!" He chirped.

I did and put my seatbelt on and stared at the window. The sky looked bluer then ever.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing really."

"Look Sunny, we have been dating, and i can read you like a book!"He said, "Now tell me what's wrong"

Damn. He can too, yeah we use to date, we were best friends since we were little and when two years ago he confessed to me, but he used me, well its what i felt like he was using me, I dumped him after he broke my heart, we are still friends though, however he still trys to get with me and he is still protective of me...

"Ji nothing is wrong, just thinking about Seohyuns suspension.."

"Oh that, she get off in a few days, don't worry about it" He said, he smiled again.

I sighed, that was the problem, when she is off that suspension, shes a monster. 

We ate at a nice resturant, I realized it was the one Ji took me to all the time. When it was late, in the afternoon, he took me home.

 

"Sunny look after yourself okay!?" He said as he waved goodbye and left in his flashy car.

I unlocked the door and i heard the TV on,

"Hello?" 

"Oh Sunny! your back!!" I heard him yell. 

I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room, Seunghyun was sitting down, but when he saw me, he got up and walked to me.

"Where have you been?" He sounded worried.

"Hanging out with a friend...."

"Oh okay.."

I walked into my room..changed and grabbed my sword and whip.

"Where are you going?" 

"To kill vampires, If i don't I'll be behind.."I said, not looking at him, I could feel him near me..

"Can i come?"

"Sure, just don't get in the way"

I turned around and he was there, i didn't notice what he was wearing but it was bloody hell good looking on him. I felt my cheeks go red, I pushed past him, not now.

"I'm gonna go now, you ready?"

"When you are?"

I stepped out of the house again, waited for him and locked the door behind him. 

BEEP BEEP

My car's headlights flashed and i walked straight to it, I could hear his footsteps behind me, I was on a little on edge, I had to be, Its getting dark and vampires are gonna come out.

"Get in."I said.

I got into my car and waited for him too, as soon as he closed the, i sped down the road to a place I knew vamps love to hang out in. We past clubs, bright lights and alot of people, i sighed, how can they be like this?

I drove out to the outskirts of the city and got out.

"Is this where you hunt?" SeungHyun asked.

"Sure, if you say so, but there will be a lot to kill, Its a vampire club, I'm gonna crash" 

I walked a few inches and then BAM, red spots ingnite in front of me, vampires, two of them, looks like they are protecting the club....I didn't have to try to hear them, they racket is more terrible then a cat yowling. 

"Seunghyun, you want to help?" I whispered to him, he was behind me with his hands in his pocket.

"I don't think so, I haven't fought another vampire before.."

I scoffed, "Then wait here!" I shouted whisper.

I crouched down, there was some tall grass i hid in, the wind is on my side today, it was blowing in my directions, so i could have a bit of there smell. Gross, the smell of rotting corpse waft into my nose, the building is small with one door and window, the vamps were standing talking to each other. Stupid.

I reach for my sword and whip which let its self uncoil, I swung my arm out, a cry out for pain, I smirked.I stood up, grabbed the throwing knife, and threw it towards the Vampire i didn't injury, 

WOOOOSSSHHH DONK

Bullseye! right in the middle of his eyes! I smiled, this is gonna be easy!I ran towards the injured vamp, 

whhoooooo CRACK! 

It wraped around the vamps neck, I plulled and his head fell right off. blood was every where except on me, I pulled the knife out of it's eye and tugged my whip, i fell away from the remains, opening the door, I used Sight, 10 to 20 vamps were partying, well this is gonna be fun.

"Wow! your amazing!" I turned to see SeungHyun staring at me.

"Yeah and so are you!" I whispered, "Now shush, there are vampires, they will hear you! if oyu want to help, take this"

I took out a handgun, and placed it into his hand. 

"You can use this right?" 

"Sure, i'll learn.."

"Just don't shoot me.."

He nodded, I looked back, It looks like i will have to pass at least three sets of vampires, rooms branched off the room i stood in, each had at least 6 vampires, behind all those rooms, is the clubbing room. the room connected to hell.

"You ready?" 

"When you are.."

I breathed and stepped into one room...this is gonna be fun as i smile to myself.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hi~

I know its been a long time, I have been too busy on my other stories and i got a bit stuck on what i was gonna right next. Thank you for waiting, and i would love it if you would give me some feedback! I drew Sunny, but with longer hair and what she would wear (i really,truly drew this okay! please dont think i didn't!!) 

Because i did, kinda took me a long time but i drew it. 

 

Sunny :D

I didn't fix it so it looked abit better, however  i hope you like it!! :D if it doesn't show up then I'll try again :(