Chapter 8

Love Bites

"Hey your not meant t-"

CRACK 

"ARGH MY EYE!!" 

I smirked..the vampire putboth his hands on his his poor eye, I took the chance and my sword out, piercing his heart. The flesh made a squish as i pulled my sword out, I faced the next vamp, he moved his hand quickly to his holster, i swung my whip out, smacking his hand, he flung his hand out again, grabbed the gun and tried to shot me. I crouched down and put my clipped the whip to my belt, grabbed my silencer and pointed it at the vamp.

click, click click.

The vamp cumpled to the ground,I glanced at Seunghyun, who was punching another vamp. I stood up and watched, since there was just that one. Seunghyun punched, left right, duck, right uppercut....then the other vamp managed to punch him in the face, sending him stumbling backwards, the gun was in Seunghyun's back pocket, he wiped the blood from his mouth, his bangs coverd his eyes. I leaned against the table, Seunghyun put his fists up again, the other vamp smirked.

"Rip his heart out Seunghyun.." I said bluntly.

I saw him flicker his attention to me then he focused, squaring off the vamp. He lunged, grabbed the vamp's arms and pinned them down, he slammed his feet on the vamps legs, making him cry out. His right hand, tightened his grip on the vamps arm, causing blood to squirt out, then Seunghyun gripped it then twisted the arm, then you could hear the bones break...Seunghyun let go, the vamps eyes were horrified to see his own kind try to kill him, I smirked at the very thought. 

"Dude, what are you doing?"The vamp said, "Are you brainwashed!?" 

"No...I'm not.." Seunghyun said with scorn.

"Dude...stop, it starting to hurt!!" 

"No..."

Then Seunghyun, plunged his hand into the vamp's chest, you could hear it, the squelching and the sound of flesh tearing was disgusting. Seunghyun, ripped his hand out, inside, the vamp's heart was there....it was moving still.

"ARCH!!"The vamp coughed, blood spilled out of his mouth..."Put...put it back.."

Seunghyun, slowly, tightened his grip, this was a way of torturing a vampire. The heart of a vampire matters...the only thing that can really kill them..More blood spilled from the vamps mouth, Seunghyun, finally squished the heart, blood spurted from his hand, the vamp's head fell back and his body became limp.Seunghyun tossed away the rest of the heart, wiped his hand on the vamps shirt and stood up. He looked at me, his bangs were still covering his eyes, he smiled..

"So..did I do alright?" He asked..

I nodded and turned around, walking to the next door, my silencer in my left, the sword in my right. 

BAM!!

I kicked the door down, looks like Seunghyun can look after himself. 6 vamps this time, CLICK, one fell, SWOOSH, my sword striked another, a few groans and yells of pain behind me, i didn't bother looking, Seunghyun is obviously doing what he wants. CLICK, I killed yet another, 4..i have killed 4 vampires so far...Seunghyun has killed 3..I kicked down the next door, 8 this time. 

BLAM BLAM.

I flinched, the lucky bastard nearly got me, the bullet just gashed my arm,CLICK, the bastard fell, a battle cry, rang through the room, I looked at the sound, a girl, vampire, was rushing at me with her sword, quickly putting my sliencer away, I gripped the heavy sword and blocked her weak attack. 

"Die.." She said, poison dripped of her word.

I just smirked, this is furtile, I kicked her in the gut, she stumbled backwards, letting my swing my sword out, I cut open her chest, she didn't fall, she just gripped her sword, her knuckles where turning white, well, they were already white. 

"I can heal you know..." She gasped, she was right, her wound was already closing. 

"So, i can always cut you again, like this.." I swung my sword downward, slashing her legs, she fell. She got up as soon as she fell.

"I wont go down.." she growled.

She draged her sword, bring it up, our swords collided, she moved back, then lashed out again and again, i blocked. It was fun, actually fighting another person, who's skill could nearly match mine, I was getting abit bored, her attackes were weak and the more she kept trying to stab me, the more i could just dodge. 

"Hurry up Sunny.."Seunghyun was holding a body, his hands were bloody, his face tired.

I growled, he killed most of them this time, I kicked her legs, grabbed her arm and twisted it, she fell on her back, leaving me a free spot. I raised my hand..

"WAIT!!" she yelled, "Isn't unfair to kill your oppenent from the back?" 

"Your right!" I said, I kicked her hard on the side, she went flying and landed on her broken arm and her chest was free. I stepped forward, hand raised, she screwed up her face and closed her eyes, I plunged my sword into her chest, blood poured out snd stained her designer shirt. I placed my foot on her body and pulled my sword out.

"I think the next door is the club.."SeungHyun said, he walked over to me, the gun in his hand.

"Let's go then..." I said, walking forward. 

I saw a shotgun on the floor near a vamp, I picked it up, this will come in handy. 

BLAM!!

I kicked the door, it was made out of steel, Seunghyun, moved forward and kicked it down, he sent it flying...

"Ladies first.."

I smiled, stepped forward, CHIK CHIK, I reloaded the gun and shoot down the first vampire i saw. 

BLAM BLAM, BLAM BLAM BLAM

Gunshots rang through the club, vampires..scattering around trying to run. I didn't let them, I snatched my whip quickly and looped their heads. Bodies started to pile up, blood splatterd the walls, I could hear Seunghyun panting, I glanced around, one vampire stood behind a pillar.

"WAIT DON'T SHOOT!!" He shouted.

"Why shouldn't i?" I raised my shotgun..

"Wait...Sunny..don't shoot.." Seunghyun placed his hand on the gun and lowered it.

"Ji..JiYoung is that you?" Seunghyun stepped forward, the dim lighting was making it hard to see.

"Seunghyun? What..what are you doing?" He said... 

I gapped, the time when i'm nearly finished, there is suddenly a reunion? They both stared at each other, I grabbed a turned chair and sat down..this is gonna take forever!

 

 

 

 

SO? how is it? Ji finally appeared and now i have something else to write, hope ur enjoying it! :)