Chapter 4

Love Bites

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

argh that alarm!

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

WHERE THE HECK IS IT~

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*  SLAM!!

ahhhh...quiet. OH GOD its nearly 9! I gt up and quickly dressed into sensible black jeans and a Crystal Rock shirt. I ate a banana and brushed my teeth and hair, shoving all my things into my purse and grabbing my back pack i headed down stairs to the lobby,  tossed the keys to the girl behind the counter and ran straight through the door, the sky was cloudy and there wasn't very many people. I ran down the street till i saw my BRIGHT red 1965 Ford Mustang, I loved this car, it was a one of a kind. Opening the door I tossed my backpack into the back seat, I shoved the key into the ignition and drove 0out onto the street. 

NEW MESSAGE!!

 Hey! Its Seohyun! at Gangnam! ill meet you at that cafe! 

you know the one! see you there!!              

I drove into Gangnam and parked at the closest carpark to our favourite cafe. Taking my purse, i get out of my car, lock it and wave goodbye, what? I love that car!. It wasn't far till i saw the cafe, Seohyun was siting outside, dirinking her favourite ice tea. 

"SEOHYUN!  HII!!" I say as i get closer. She looks up in delight and gets up, hugs me and motions for me to sit.

"OMO! Sunny! how have you been!! it's been too long!!" She exclaimed.

I smiled, "I know Seouhyun,  but i have something to tell you...please don't freak about it okay?!" I said.

She looked confused, the nodded and said, "Okay i won't, now tell me, i have been wondering after that call!"

"Seohyun, what will happen to me? I couldn't kill a vampire! what should i do!" i whispered.

Her expression changed, it went from happy to a dark one, she sipped her tea.

"Kill him of course! You have been told! Vampires are vampires! they WILL kill people1 we were made to protect the humans! and you let one go! Unnie  you should know better!! You will get into trouble! he might come for you!" she hissed at me..

"But Seohyun! he did and he told me his name and he didn't even attack me!! Anyway, i couldn't kill him because he WANTED to die!! I couldn't do that! no one told me how to react when a vampire wants to die!!" I shouted while whispering.

"REALLY! He! a vampire! wanted to die! And he told you his name?? what is it then, so i can hunt him down! he shouldn't be alive! Unnie your meant to be a fierce vampire killer! you have killed more then anybody else! what would they say when they hear of this!"

"His name is SeungHyun,  AND YOU ARE NOT Hunting him down!! i know i have, i don't need you telling me that, anyway, i don't care! he is different!!" 

"Ummm guys am i interupting something?"

"Sakura! your here! please sit down! and you weren't!" Seohyun exclaimed.

I smiled at her and she smiled back, she is so different from back then, her hair is pink and her glasses where perched on her nose. 

"Hey Sunny! are you okay, you look pale?" She said.

"Oh i'm fine, just hungry, how have you been?"

"nothing special, just a few experiments here and there, OH i nearly forgot, here it some new gadgets i have made for you!" Sakura said. She took out three small charms and a case with Sunny, scrawled on top, out of her pocket and layed them onto the table. 

"The three charms, as you can see go on your bracelet, this one is a torch, this one is a gun and the other one is ammo" She pointed at the small torch, gun and a little bag. 

"You twist them okay, then they will expand, be careful with these as they are back ups" She said.

Sakura has always surprised me! 

"Oh and this case is full of vials, they are labelled and have instructions on them on how to use them, some are new so be careful" She informed me.

"OMO thank you Sakura! How much does this cost??" I said in happiness.

"Nothing! you are my friend! These are made espically for you Sunny!!" She said with a smile.

I clipped the charms to my bracelet and carefully put the case in my bag, i was so happy, i forgot about that stupid vampire, Seouhyun looked happy but i knew deep down she wanted to kill vampires again, it has been to long since she got suspended, for a whole month she couldn't kill vampires or go out onto the feild. I was sorry for her but she only has 5 days till she can. Sakura on the other hand was oblivious to our little spat, and ignored it, thats what i love about her. Her brain has got me out of so many situations i have no idea on how to thank her, well i saved her life a couple times...but that doesn't count. Eating food with my friends was one of the happiest days of my life, and there isn't very many...


Later.....

I drove to my little apartment in Seoul, it was isolated and no one could bother me, I parked my car in the garage and locked it...i know its in my garage but i can't stand to think of some one joy riding in my car. Opening the door that led to the lounge, a figure was standing, facing the window. I froze...it was him, that same vampire that i couldn't kill! He turns around and smiles...

"Hi...how was your day?" He said.

"Why? How? What are you doing in my home?" I EXCLAIMED!

His blushing face, turned away and looked out the window, 

"I was waiting for you...I would like to know what you are and i DID say we are going to meet again" he said

I ran to my bathroom and breathed, i am freaking panicking! WHAT DO I DO!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! thank you for commenting and subscribing!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! :D Please, i hope you enjoy reading this story!!