9 - Goodbye

Blind For Love

 

9 – Goodbye

(Yesung’s POV)

“Oppa!”

The voices kept echoing in my head as I lose my consciousness.

I heard footsteps. Someone’s screaming. The voices kept echoing, calling me as everything gets blackout.

 I was too late to find out who.

The voices keeps echoing. It wasn’t anyone else.

I looked around. The sound was coming from nowhere. I followed that voice. It was coming from the light.

I chased the light until I tripped and I was in another place. I saw her. She was calling me, smiling.

<<<<<>>>>> 

(Sarang’s POV)

I was on my balcony, trembling. I’ve slept for hours and waking up in my own flashbacks. I still hate Jongwoon for what he did to me... on the other side, I love him. I still do. It all leads to this tremble.

I heard the flower pot was falling, breaking into pieces. I followed the sound, its not far away, a few steps from where I’m standing. The next thing I heard was a cat groaning as it ran from the shattered flower pot. I tried to use my touch senses, to pick up those shattered flower pot. But instead, I took the flower. My trembling hands slowly taking it, taking that flower.

I often see this when I watch dramas, where there’s a glass breaking sound, its a sign of danger.

Its true.

Suddenly, my phone was ringing. It was from Mrs. Kamenashi.

Sarang-ssi, its me. Mrs. Kamenashi” Mrs. Kamenashi called. I blinked my eyes, not believing of what she’s doing.

“What is it, Mrs. Kamenashi?” I asked.

I need your help” Mrs. Kamenashi said. “I’m now in front of your house. I’ll pick you up. There’s someone unconscious in my apartment

“Why do you need my help?”

Sarang-ssi, I can’t help” Mrs. Kamenashi answered. “That’s why I need your help. I can trust you as a doctor. We have to be quick now! Please help me

It took a few minutes to decide. I was wondering, why would she call me? Why me? What happened?

“Alright” I said. “I’ll go down, please wait”

I took the phone and the flower. I wiped my tears, then marched to my room, trying to memorize the route. I opened the cabinet and took out a bag. Then I went to my bed to take my purse. I took my cane and locked my apartment so I can go to Mrs. Kamenashi.

“Someone’s... unconscious?” I asked.

“Ne” Mrs. Kamenashi answered. “The doctor in Nohara only come once in a week, and unfortunately, not today. That’s why I asked for your help”

I sighed. Since it was isolated, the island was abandoned too.

We reached at her apartment in fifteen minutes. But there’s one thing I didn’t know.

“Who’s unconscious anyway?” I asked Mrs. Kamenashi.

“152” Mrs. Kamenashi said. “He’s from Room 152. He’s still unconscious”

“Do you remember... his name?”

“Kim Jong...” she tried to remember. “Kim Jongwoon?” I asked.

“Y-yes” Mrs. Kamenashi said. Aish, this guy, I thought. How did he end up like this?

Its all my fault. He ended up like this. This is too fast.

I wanted to stop, but my feet keeps following her into the room.

“Please” Mrs. Kamenashi begged. “Help me”

<<<<<>>>>> 

(Donghae’s POV)

“We need to know where he is now”

I suddenly said that. It was the only thing we have to know now. His departure, the feeling of this is different. Its an anomaly. There’s no messages. No feelings. No informations. No apologies. No traces. No explanations. There are a lot of things missing by looking to his departure.

“I agree” Kyuhyun answered. “You finally understand”

“Understand?” my eyebrows furrowed.

“No one cared about him now” Kyuhyun stated. “Except Wookie and I, we’re suspecting something in here. I was thinking this as a speculation at first, but looking to this medical records... There’s something hidden”

“How are we gonna find him?” Jo Eun asked.

“We need to find the hospital first” I suggested. “He never told this to us. So far, he’s healthy, yet he can handle the schedules well”

But before we discuss this further, suddenly my phone ringed.

Damn it.

<<<<<>>>>>> 

(Sarang’s POV)

I followed the walls, walking to the edge of the bed. I touched his hands, they’re not moving. I managed to sit on the bed. He’s really unconscious. I tried to hold back my tears. Deep inside, I’ve speculated that he’s going to die soon. But I have to check on his body first. There’s no way he’s going to death.

I put on my stethoscope as I kneeled in front of him. My shaky hands slid into his clothes, finding his heartbeat. His heartbeat is beating slightly slower than the normal rate. I checked on his pulse, thank god he’s fine. Then I slowly slid the thermometer into his armpit. His temperature slightly raised.

Why did Mrs. Kamenashi cared so much about him? At these times... his friend, where is he? Why didn’t he come and check on him?

I turned to Mrs. Kamenashi. “He’s going to be fine” I said. “He just need some rest”

“That’s a relief” Mrs. Kamenashi answered.

“Was he all alone before he was unconscious?” I asked.

“Yes” Mrs. Kamenashi answered. “I saw him. He was walking back to his apartment, but he was holding his head and then he collapsed”

“Ah” I nodded. “Then, why... were you so worried?”

“I’m supposed to” Mrs. Kamenashi quickly answered. “If I didn’t came, maybe he will gone worse than this. By any chance... why are you asking that?”

I was silent. He was the guy who made me in love, but he was the guy who brought me down.

“Its okay” I answered. “I’m just reassuring myself to this. This is my first time”

“Your first time? You mean, your first time as a doctor?”

“Yes” I answered. But no, I dont want to tell my story in front of her.

“Can I have some water?” I asked her. Mrs. Kamenashi slowly stood up.

“Sure” she said, then she left the room.

I moved to Jongwoon, who’s still sleeping. His hands, are always small like I know.

“Look here. My hands is bigger than you!”

“Maybe my hands is smaller than you, but my fist has more power than yours!”

I smiled bitterly, remembering how I used to laugh on his hands. I moved to his hair. His hair was the most unique thing I know. Short but spiky, but somehow that hairstyle made him look so cool. The girls in my college adored his hair as well.

He even had the same big head. I caressed his cheeks. His cheeks are a bit thinner than before, but his skin was still smooth as always.

My hands moved to his lips. His soft lips. My hands suddenly vibrating softly, remembering the kisses I had with Jongwoon. My tears slowly fell down.

“Its really you...” I said, then a tear coming from his eye. I leaned closer to him.

Its really him.

But suddenly....

“Here’s your water, Sarang-ssi”

<<<<<<<>>>>>> 

(Yesung’s POV)

I followed that light, the voice is still there.

But then...

It was just her grave.

My hands clenched to fists. Even in my dreams, there’s no her. Its just her grave. How pitiful. I collapsed, kneeled to her grave. I hated this. I hate this so much.

“Taehyun-ah...” I called her.

Taehyun-ah, I can’t forget you. I really can’t.

You are the only one, who made me smile everyday. You are the only one, who made me cry and held my tears.

My missing puzzle piece, its missing when you’re not here. I missed you.

Why... is this so hard?

I closed my eyes, holding back my tears.

“Its really you”

I opened my eyes, and I found Taehyun, who’s standing behind the cashier. I looked around, and I’m in her workplace. I remembered when Taehyun used to come to the cafe for her part-time working.

“Oppa” she called. “Not now”

“Not now?” I asked. “Its been a year, Taehyun. And you said not now?”

“Its hard for me” I confessed. “Its hard for me to live. Not even to live, its hard to breathe. I’m unwanted. The fans... they will wait for Leeteuk hyung or Heechul hyung, instead of me. I’m injured, outside and inside. I don’t know how to live”

“The members are ignoring me. I was too sad over you” I said. “You’re giving your life, but you’re giving my life too. I’m broken, dying inside. You should know, Taehyun. You should’ve think how I feel, how I can live after your death”

“Until now... I’m not happy yet”

Taehyun’s eyes were watery. She looked to me. She’s crying. I felt tears fell from my eyes. She slowly stepped back, then she was gone.

“Taehyun!” I called her. “Taehyun, wait! Taehyun-ah!”

“Taehyun-ah!”

I opened my eyes.

It was a dream.

I looked around. I’m in my room. I sighed. She’s leaving me. It was a nightmare. I remembered, I never say goodbye to her. Not in her last hours, not in her last seconds. I know her intentions, but I can’t handle. I’m not strong.

I finally said it. It was the first goodbye I said, after a year.

“Goodbye, then” I whispered, hoping she can hear me.

 

 

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>> 

 

 

A/N: here's the ninth chapter!

Sad enough?

It is.

By the way, I was so sad today. I was watching a drama called "That Winter The Wind Blows" and I saw Oh Young's suicide in the fifteenth episode.

I'm sad. I wanted to cry so much! But I can't u,u

Enough for my life story.

And yes, everyone. Kim Jongwoon looked same with Yesung.

But I'll tell you later about them, its not the right time to tell the truth. They are the same, and that's what you need to know now. Kekeke. Jwesonghamnida :)

I'll update soon. Thanks for princesscloudz and KristinSaltyBee for suscribing!

Please tell me your thoughts. I'm glad to hear your response.

Picspam for the next chapter:

 

"I wanted to enjoy this spring with you..."

"I thought you wanted to enjoy autumn" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Got expectations?