5 - Be Me

Blind For Love

 

A/N: I was confused for the main image, so I put out a YeHae photo, finally. There's a reason why, and its in the story.

 

5 – Be Me

(Yesung’s POV)

“YAHHH!!”

I looked around and I found Seulmi’s shouting. I quickly wear my shirt back.

“You!” Seulmi immidiately stood up. “What are you doing here?”

“I’ll explain” I said coldly. Her eyes twitched as she stepped forward. “What did you do to me? What did you do to my Sarang?” her hands trembling, moving in a fast motion as it stopped, almost hit me.

I sighed and looked straight to her eyes, coldly. “I’m here to help” I said. “If I didn’t swim and brought you here, your sister will crying all along and blame me for everything. No one ask you to commit suicide”

“I wasn’t!” Seulmi argued. “I could’ve swim by myself. No one asked for your help, by the way”

I clenched my fist. “Does it matter? Does it matter if someone ask? Even if a person is in danger, that person needs help, with or without permission! Do you want to die, Seulmi-ssi?” I asked her.

“My sister…” she looked to Sarang. “Your target is her, right?”

I widened my eyes, as Seulmi stepped forward to hit me. But…

“Unnie, please stop” Sarang sticked out her cane, blocking Seulmi from hitting me. “He is not a bad guy” she said.

“Sarang-ah” Seulmi tried to talk but Sarang moved her cane gently, blocking Seulmi.

“You should thank him” Sarang said. “He saved your life”

Seulmi sighed, but Sarang can read it. “I know… you don’t trust him. Even if he’s your life-saver” she said.

“I have my reasons for not believing him” Seulmi said. “First of all, why would a Korean guy like him… came to Nohara?”

Oh, right. She’s suspecting me. She doesn’t believe me.

“Sarang-ah, you know I’m not good in trusting” Seulmi continued. “Unlike you, I don’t believe this guy. He gets in with an unusual way. You don’t even know much about him… do you?”

But Sarang hasn’t lost yet in this argument. “Just because he’s not eligible enough to be trust… does it mean we’re not allowed to trust him, literally? You’re right, I don’t believe him. But you, you don’t know him too. Your judgmental-self takes it all…” Sarang said.

“Kim Jongwoon-ssi…” Sarang’s now talking to me. “Thank you”

“Ne” I nodded.

“I’m sorry for my sister” Sarang said. “Because she can’t apologize you, I’ll do it. You may go now. I’ll be taking care of her”

I turned around and walked away, as I heard Sarang’s cane just touched the floor.

“I hope we can socialize well” Sarang said as I stopped. “We’re the only Koreans in here. Feel free to do that. We will help you too”

“Thanks”

<<<<<>>>>> 

(Sarang’s POV)

“Thanks”

The door closed as Seulmi approached closer to me. “Sarang-ah, what the heck are you doing?” she asked.

“Kim Jongwoon…” I said. “Kim Jongwoon is back. That Oppa... he's back”

“Sarang, its not him” Seulmi argued. “He’s another person”

Why is there a person who has the same name as that bastard who dumped me three years ago? If it was him, why would he come back?

“He could’ve done a plastic surgery” I said. “You did tell the police, right? He could’ve disguised his face so he could hide away”

Seulmi silenced for a while. “You’re right, sis. If it is him, why would he come here?” Seulmi asked.

I smiled. “For once, I’m glad that he’s back” I said.

“Why?” Seulmi asked.

“I was so blind…” I said. “After all he did, I still love him. I can’t forget him”

"He did bad things to you" Seulmi said. "He almost killed you!"

"Look, Sarang-ah" Seulmi continued. "I'll protect you from that bastard"

I nodded. I didn't know what is his motive now.

"Great" Seulmi muttered. "He knows our hiding place"

A tear escaped from my eye. He came back. 

Is it for the love he threw three years ago?

Or is it for the thirst for hating me?

 

<<<<>>>>> 

(Donghae’s POV)

The dorm is noisy as usual, as I stepped in, coming home from the photoshoot in a magazine. The members are doing their own things. Such as Kyuhyun, spotted playing Starcraft in a corner. Or Ryeowook, who’s been practicing making his fruit salads, and taking Sungmin and Kangin as the testers. I smiled.

“Oh, Donghae-ah!” Ryeowook approached with a plate of fruit salad in his hands. “Try this” Ryeowook suddenly put the fruit inside my mouth. I did nothing but to eat it.

“Its delicious” I smiled. Ryeowook’s face turned bright. “Ah, Yesung-hyung!”

He looked around to find his favorite hyung. Ryeowook forgot something. He suddenly stopped and sighed. “Ah, right. He’s gone” he sighed.

“You really missed him so much” I said flatly.

“Why?” Ryeowook pissed off. “You don’t miss him?”

“He’s cold” I answered. “Why would I–”

“Yes, he’s cold” Ryeowook said. “We all know, he’s not that cold-hearted. He’s not harsh. I regret his departure… It is as if he’s not in Super Junior anymore!”

“Stop it, Ryeowook-ah” Eunhyuk suddenly said. “Why are you talking like this?”

“You miss Leeteuk-hyung, and also Heechul-hyung” Ryeowook answered. “But not Yesung-hyung?”

“We don’t understand him” Eunhyuk sighed. “Yet he doesn’t want to be understood by us. He doesn’t want to change, his mindset hasn’t change…”

“Still, although we hate him, he just disappeared”

Its Kyuhyun’s voice. We turned to Kyuhyun who’s still playing on his computer.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked him. “Sure, he’s going to the milita–”

“He’s not going there” Kyuhyun said. “We all thought that he was going there. But he’s not”

“Then where did he go?” Kangin asked.

“I…” Kyuhyun sighed. “Don’t know”

Silence for a moment. I remembered when he used to be the nice hyung for us. I thought he can be mature enough. But apparently not.

“Look” Eunhyuk suddenly said. “Its still a few weeks away from his departure. I’m sure he doesn’t want to see us”

“Even if we want to” he continued. “We won’t be allowed”

“Eunhyuk’s right” Sungmin agreed. “Hyung wants to be a loner at the time. We should have the right timing for this”

I joined Ryeowook to finish up his fruit salad. He’s the saddest among us, more than Kyuhyun who is Yesung’s brother. The day Yesung left the dorm, I found him crying in his room. I did feel bad about him, but these tight schedules are putting me away from the thoughts about Yesung. I wonder if he’s okay right now.

I looked to the screen saver in my cellphone. Its Yesung and me.

“What is he doing right now?” Ryeowook looked to the ceiling, wondering where he would be. “I hope he is okay”

“I hope so” I said. “We’ll find him, Ryeowook-ah. Don’t worry”

“Do you miss him too?” Ryeowook asked me. “You know, you used to when he’s here”

“Right” I answered. Suddenly, a message popped up in my phone.

SR17: Oppa, you’re online?

I suddenly smiled. I typed a reply.

Donghae861015: yes. I didn’t know you’re online too.

SR17: Oh, where have you been?

But I have to remember, that Ryeowook’s in front of me. “You’re chatting with that girl, right? Eunhyuk had told me about that girl” he said.

I smiled. I looked to the new message Sarang had sent.

SR17: Sorry, my sister’s calling me. I’ll text you later.

“I wish we could spend longer than this” I sighed. “I wonder if she’s okay”

“Well, you seemed like you found an interesting one” Ryeowook concluded. “Have you seen one of her photos?”

“I haven’t” I looked down. “I wanted to ask to her, but…”

“Just use the internet” Ryeowook suggested. Then I looked down to Naver to find about her.

Shin Sarang.

“There it is” Ryeowook said. “Ah, she’s so beautiful”

“She is” I smiled. I looked out about her information. It was taken from the Seoul University, three years ago. “I didn’t know she graduated three years ago”

“Only this information?” Ryeowook unsatisfied about it. “Whoa, this girl is so mysterious…”

“At least she is real” I said.

I send a message to her.

I wish I can know you more, Shin Sarang.

<<<<<>>>>> 

(Yesung’s POV)

I was about to sleep, when suddenly my phone rings.

It’s a message. I opened up. There’s a picture of me, quarreling with the Shin sisters inside the house. I didn’t realize that the curtains were opened.

If you want this picture to be deleted. You better come to the Nako Café in one hour.

I looked to the photo closely. How could someone got this photo? My grip tightened, wanted to crash this phone with my own hands. Just in a few days, they found me?

I couldn’t help but angry!

I threw the cellphone into my bag as I rushed out of the hotel. Ignoring Jongjin who suddenly came out from nowhere, yet he’s surprised to my sudden acts.

“Hyung!” he called. “Where are you going?!”

I ignored him and ran out of the hotel room. “Hyung! I brought the seaweed soup!”

I don’t have time for seaweed soup, Jongjin!, I thought. I should stop that bastard before the photo uploaded in the internet.

I ran to Nako Café, near the city center. I looked inside. No one’s there, until I turned to the dark alley.

I saw a person. He looked like me… Messy hair, narrow eyes, and all the features was like me.

“Please sit down” he said. Even he sounded like me.

“How could you…” I started to get angry. But he smirked and passed the cellphone. “Who are you, actually?”

“Me?” he asked. “I’m Kim Jongwoon”

I narrowed my eyes. “You’re doing a surgery to be me” I concluded. “Why are you doing this? Delete that photo. My company’s not allowing me to show my identity”

“That’s why you’re going to Nohara, right?” he asked. “You wanted to go away from your life. There’s no second world before you die, Yesung-ssi”

“You should respect my privacy” I said. “What are you? A sasaeng fan?”

“Sasaeng fan?” he laughed. “You wish”

I clenched my fist. I looked to that fake version of me.

“We have similar names” he said. “Well, Yesung-ssi, if you want this photo to be disappeared, we better set a deal to this”

“What makes you think this is all solved with a deal?” I asked.

“You’re too much asking” Jongwoon smirked. “That girl thinks you’re his ex”

“Mworagoyo?” my eyebrows furrowed. Me? Someone’s ex? Maybe… Seulmi?

“You mean Seulmi?” I asked him.

“Sarang” Jongwoon answered. “Shin Sarang is Kim Jongwoon’s ex girlfriend…”

My eyes widened. “You” I muttered in anger.

“Yes, me” Jongwoon said. I narrowed my eyes. This guy’s talking nonsense.

“You see, Yesung-ssi” he laid back. “Your father’s getting sick, and he refused to call you. And your mom… I could’ve kill her as well”

“You know… my mom?”  I asked.

“Tch. Even her own son doesn’t know” Jongwoon scoffed. “You should open those eyes widely. Yesung-ssi”

Right, he’s pulling me into a deal. This conversation only leads to one question.

“What do you want, then?” I asked. Jongwoon smiled.

“Be his girlfriend” Jongwoon said. “She took too much from me”

“I don’t want to” I denied.

“Fine, then” Jongwoon smirked. “I will upload this photo, and this…”

I looked to the file he handed. It is a table filled with numbers.

“It is the report about your father’s financial” he said. “I can give this to the police, for your father’s crime on corruption and falsification of financial statements. You want to send him to jail? By this report, your reputation, your father and your idol status, they can all go down like a domino”

I know I hate my father right now, but I can’t toss him into the jail.

“Or do you want your mother?” he threatened. “If you can gain her trust and take the stocks, I will give your mother to you”

This guy is a monster. I had no choice.

“I’ll… do it”

Jongwoon smiled in satisfaction. “The photo’s deleted. Now, the Shin sisters…”

 

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N:

Oh no. Yesung's trapped in Jongwoon's evil plan...

The 'Oppa' in the chapter one is that evil Kim Jongwoon. Yes, that Oppa who stabbed Sarang.

They had the same name, so Jongwoon (Sarang's ex) is someone else. He changed his face to be the same like Yesung.

Sorry if this chapter made you confused... 

Please comment if you don't understand! Share your thoughts :)