7 - Snowstorm

Blind For Love

7 - Snowstorm

(Sarang's POV)

I can’t stop thinking about what did Oppa do today. He was different, far more different than before. Thanks to my stupid acting, I attempted to lie, testing him.

I thought he’s going home, but something’s came up. I couldn’t help but curious, listening to them.

“I didn’t know there’s a snowstorm in here” Jongwoon said.

“Me too” Seulmi replied. “Mrs. Kamenashi said it happens once in three weeks during winter. This could probably be the last one"

Then, Seulmi talked again. "My apologies. Sarang can be so tempramental sometimes" she said again.

"Right. How did I not remember?" Jongwoon sounded calm. "Too bad I can't go home. My friend has been waiting for me"

"Your friend knew about this snowstorm" she said. "By the way, what do you usually do when the snowstorm comes?"

They talked as if they're so close. Seulmi was so friendly to him, yet Jongwoon attempted on her as well. I thought Unnie is pretty smart for him. How could she melt in his friendliness? Jongwoon-oppa is a guy who really can handle women.

I'm afraid. I never told her that she was my boyfriend, she isn't aware at all. Worse, she became closer to him. She never met him when I was his girlfriend, and now she's going to get trapped in that guy's charms. I feel stupid for not stopping them but on the other hand, I'm jealous for her. Is he going to kill two birds at once?

Then, what should I do? He's not eligible enough for me to trust. Things aren't going to be the same like three years ago. 

I pulled the sheets slowly. I can't let Seulmi fell for him. I can't. I should let myself in the end. Even if the truth says he doesn't love me. I knew there's something wrong. 

<<<<<>>>>>

(Yesung's POV)

The snowstorm had made me slept on the Shins's couch. 

I the TV, watching the morning news. The snowstorm had gone, it was shown by the officers who are cleaning the snows around Nohara right now. 

"Morning"

It was Seulmi. She's in her blue pajamas, rabbit slippers, smiling at me.

Just like Taehyun when she wakes up.

I remember her, who used to call me in the morning. My mood booster of the day.

I followed Seulmi to the kitchen. Seulmi was making some toast in the kitchen.

"Toast for breakfast?" I asked her. "Its for Sarang" she answered."She always have french toast for breakfast"

She smiled, trying not to make me worry. "Well, I made something else for you" she said. She saw my next question, as she pointed to the table with her chin. I looked to the table. Sandwiches.

"Is that okay for you?"

"Its fine" I said as I took a bite of the sandwich. It didn't taste good. It was too moist, and the chicken is too greasy. Conclusion: Seulmi is not a good cook. Another same fact refers to Taehyun. 

I decided to put it down. I remembered Ryeowook, the cook in the dorm. I missed his cookings so much. Its so much different now. I can't eat the same food from the dorm anymore.

"Unnie, are you making a sandwich?"

Sarang suddenly entered the room. Her analyzing skills shown up this time.

"Jongwoon-oppa seemed not liking it" she predicted. Right on the spot, I thought.

But the elder one was ashamed. "Shin Sarang, just let me make the breakfast" Seulmi sighed. But Sarang walked to the fridge, taking out some ingredients. And also, she took some eggs.

"Sarang-ah" Seulmi attempted to protest. "Just eat your breakfast first. The french toast will be cold soon"

"I'm not responsible for anyone's diare" Sarang denied. "Let me do it. And you, you better stop eating" she referred that to me. Refused to call my name as well? The lover was actually the hater.

I watched her cooking. Something I underrestimate. Despite her disability, she cooks well. She starts cutting the bread slowly, and smeared the butter onto the bread. Sarang grated the cheese and fried the eggs, and she doesn't look like a cooking amateur. She chopped the lettuces and placed them on the bread. After that, she added the scrambled eggs into the bread, not even forgetting the sauce. Lastly, she cut the bread equally.

"There you go" she said. "I'll be in the living room. You two better have time for yourselves"

She doesn't like me interracted with Seulmi. Was she jealous or something? Or is this her real personality? She became cold when it comes to me. What is happening to her? Was it because of me? I wanted to know, what did the evil Jongwoon do to her.

"What?" she smelled something wrong. "You don't like it? Your feelings changed right? And so are your taste buds?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "Its not what you think. I appreciate it because you made it for me. Dont take this too negative, Sarang"

She smiled once more. "Its not what you think" she said. "I was making the sandwich, because you are the guest in here, and I dont want anyone to blame me or my sister for food poisoning"

Then, she walked out. Its not a good sign if she acts cold. She knows there something wrong. 

I decided to follow her, but Seulmi looked sad.

"Dont worry" I said to her. "I'll bring her back"

I chased her, but she's hard to find. Where would she be at this time?

I ran without knowing the direction. I asked to people if they see a blind woman walking around in here. It was hard to find her. But then, I found her in the park, feeding the dog nearby before letting it go. I took my chance once more.

"I still love you" I hugged her from behind. 

"You're right. I'm a bastard for you" I said. "I was way too far from what you expected"

She denies. "Go away, Oppa" she said. "You dont deserve a disabled girl"

"But I deserved Shin Sarang" I said, saying out my biggest lie. Her eyes were teary, staring right into my eyes. 

"I thought this is what you wanted for three years" I continued to say. "I only see you. Not any other girl, not even your sister!"

She gasped, closed with her hands. Holding her tears.

"I still love you" I lied. "I can go to the prison to end this. I deserve that too"

"Or do you want to redo the memories?" I offered her. She slightly nodded.

"Then, from this day, forget the fact that I was cruel to you. I need you" I said. A tear fell from her left eye, but her voice... is still cold.

"I was touched to see that from you" she said. "But then... I dont believe you. You were cruel to me, you wanted so bad to give me the death to me. We're even. You felt miserable when you're with me, and you made me miserable. Now, you came back to me, saying that you still love me? What have you eaten, Oppa? You said that without thinking. Things will never be the same"

"I hope we dont continue this" she said. "Don't find me. Is that clear? We're over now"

I grunted in anger. She sounded so cold. What is wrong? I dont understand it was never this easy. Or maybe she knows something wrong, she knows that I dont have that love from her, and she saw it.

"Fine" I said coldly. "I'll go"

Sarang turned and walked out from the park. I felt my phone vibrated, received a text message.

Find the black SUV.

It was from Jongwoon. I looked to the black SUV, which is just outside the park. I walked and came in there.

"Shouldn't it be easy?" Jongwoon asked as he spewed the smoke from his cigarette. I glared at him.

"Jongwoon-ssi" I said. "You have estimated me, and planned this well and neat"

"So why don't you see this?" I asked. "Sarang, she doesn't believe me. After all you did to her, even though that I dont know, she doesn't believe me"

"You-"

"Dont force this further" I cut him off. "If you want the money, let me do this. Our target is not only Sarang. She doesn't love you anymore, and can you just let her live happy? You would be happy if she's not in your sight"

"You acted like you know this" Jongwoon replied. "What do you know? Nothing. There's nothing to protest!"

"She thinks you don't want her anymore" I said. "You really don't want her right? Don't drag me to this"

"I told you there's nothing to protest" he pushed my head to the window. "I forgot to tell you something. You shouldn't be tricked by this. She might say no, but she's saying the opposite. So you better do this to save yourself and your family. You see..."

"She's good at lying"
 

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

A/N:

yep, Sarang was lying. All her melodramatic words, they're all lies.

She has a good skill at lying right?

I'll show you that she's lying!

Sorry for the short update. I won't be updating for a while, due to exams.

So please, give me your thoughts! This writer needs motivation :( 

Thanks for

Juanimes,

cj1015,

Jhieun,

mynameis,

SongKyuHae,

AreumdaeunSarang,

Louisew,

octa82_ichigo,

Akiilzayoi,

Seo_MingMing

and etudehouse

who has suscribed for this story! Please give me your thoughts~~~

 

 

Additional:

NEXT CHAPTER'S TEASER!

LOL!! Those dorks XDXD