12 - Romantic

Blind For Love

12 – Romantic

(Jo Eun’s POV)

“Thanks for today” I pecked on Kyuhyun’s lips as soon as he got me on my apartment. “You insisted on this”

“I can’t let you get harmed, babe” Kyuhyun pinched my cheeks as he put me down on the couch. “Besides, I’m still free for tomorrow” he said. “We better starts working on your project”

“Right” I nodded. Kyuhyun and I are still spending one more year together at KyungHee, although we’re in different departments (Kyuhyun is on Post Modern Music while I’m on Economics and Business), but still, Kyuhyun wants to accompany me on lunch. Although we have to do it secretly. Everyone wants our relationship to not go in public. But this little brat loves public displays of affection. He’d hug me from the back, or stop me just to get a taste of my neck, and he never forgets to call me. I started to think he’s a vampire or something. Ugh, sorry, Kyu.

“You got some good references” he opened those thick and heavy books I borrowed from the library. “Is this all for your projects?”

“There’s more” I said. “But the deadline’s close”

“Let me help you, then” Kyuhyun grabbed the laptop. But I grabbed them back.

“I dont need your help for Starcraft” I showed him the screen, which is showing Starcraft. “Remember. Project. Not Starcraft”

“Do you want me to make some snacks?” he asked.

“Baby, please” I pouted. “Focus. I dont want to eat now by the way”

He shrugged to my chair, and letting me sitting on his thighs as I tried hard to type on my laptop. Kyuhyun started to read the notes while I type. Its comfortable, he doesn’t feel bothered either.

“Your math still ” he commented, sharp as usual. “I’ll correct this”

“Don’t” I stopped his hand. “Just tell me which one, and I’ll fix it”

“You’re forcing yourself” he scoffed. “I thought you wanted my help”

“I do, Kyu, but, I don’t cheat” I said. “I want to defeat Math with my own hands. I do respect you as my tutor, since you taught me a lot when we were in highschool, but doesn’t mean its always done with your smart calculations”

“I just wanted to help” his turn to pout this time. “Besides, you’re working for my father now”

“Then teaching me is enough” I smiled. “Okay? Babykyu is it okay??”

“Suit yourself, then” he smirked. I continued to work but he starts talking again.

“I always think what would happen when we’re together in this apartment, and its just us” he said. “I can think how we can play together, but then something’s leading us to...”

“” I read his mind.

“That’s too deep” he said. “I know you don’t want that, Eun”

“Don’t ask for it now” I sighed. “I still have work to do”

“So you wanted to?” he asked.

“Kyu, maybe not now” I said. “I told you I still have–”

“Work to do” Kyuhyun answered. “You really know the limits”

“What do you want to do tomorrow?”

“Honestly I want to have–”

“?”

“No!” he denied, although it was a lie. “Of course not, Jo Eun-ah. Please dont think that way. I want to have a dinner with you”

“Dinner?”

“Yeah, dinner” he answered. “Why? You don’t like it? Or maybe you prefer se–”

“Kyu!”

“Sorry, sorry” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Just go to dinner tomorrow. I’ll give you the address on the text message tomorrow. You dont have any plans, right?”

“Nope” I clicked on the save button.

“Alright, then” he smiled. “When will you get ready?”

“Maybe after I finished college tomorrow” I said. “You’ll pick me up as usual, right?”

“Of course” Kyuhyun answered. “And we’re going to a simple restaurant. Just a simple one”

“Really?”

“Yes, and don’t pay for the food” Kyuhyun told me. “I don’t want that”

“Okay” I smiled.

Suddenly he got up from the chair, trying to reach his phone. “Manager miscalled. I have to go home, Jo Eun” he said.

I got up and ruffled his hair. “Be safe on your way home. Don’t drink and don’t speed up” I said to him.

“Ugh, I dont want to go home, actually” he sounded like he was cute or something. He started to hug me and kissed my eyelids. “You should sleep” he said.

“Ne” I smiled. Kyuhyun released me and walked to the doorway. But he suddenly stop and turned back.

“I love you, Jo Eun” he said it. “Good night”

“I love you too” I waved on him.

<<<<<>>>>> 

(Jo Eun’s POV)

Kangdae Restaurant.

I walked out from the bus, looking to that restaurant. Is he going to take me to a closed restaurant? Stupid. What’s happening? Why is he doing this?

Suddenly, a limousine came up, stopping at the edge of the road.

Then, a guy comes out. He held out his hand. “Miss Jo Eunkyu?” he asked.

“Yes”

“Please, come in” she said.

I followed him into the limousine.

Stupid Jo Eun, this is a trap.

Until I thought it wasn’t.

The limousine was taking me into a restaurant, which looked much like a modern office building. I looked to myself, who’s still in my regular clothes, and also bringing my bag. Why are they taking me?

“Sir, I have an appointment with someone” I said. “Can you drop me off? Why am I in here?”

The driver’s not even answering.

“I’m sorry, but I have an appointment” I said once more. “Please bring me home”

“I’m sorry, Miss” he said. “You will be dropped off now”

He stopped at the lobby of that modern office building . Someone’s opening the door. I twitched my eyebrows. He’s not familiar.

“Miss Jo, you’re here” he said. “Please follow me”

I have to know what happen. So I followed him. He was bringing me into a… wardrobe room?

There were a lot of stylist in there. He brought me to one of the stylist. “She’s here. Bring the dress”

“Wait” I said. “What dress?”

But the man didn’t answer. “Please just sit there and wait” he said.

<<<<<>>>>> 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

“Please, just sit there and wait”

I looked to my phone, its still on speaker. “I’ll pick the dress for her” I said. “All you need to say is just yes or no. Make it sounded convincing, so she won’t be suspecting us”

I looked back to the computer screen, which shows a CCTV footage of what happened in the wardrobe room. The stylist brought a bright pink dress with laces. I shook my head. “No” I told him. “Too bright”

“Its too bright. Get another one

The stylist went back to the wardrobe, while Jo Eun sighs impatiently. The stylist brought the second dress. It was green with feathers on it. “Too mature. Don’t take it” I told him again.

Too mature. Get another one

The third attempt. The stylist brought the yellow dress, with patterns and fake gems on it. “Too girly. She won’t like it”

“Too girly. Get another one”

“Why would I take that dress?

I laughed a bit, hearing that sarcasm from Jo Eun. The stylist came back, this time with a sweet pink dress, the pink is not too bright too. It was knee-length and shows her shoulder. Thank god its not backless, like the one she had seven years ago. Looks good, but….

“Its ugly. Don’t take it”

“Its ugly. Don’t take it”

“I thought that one was good”

“Get another one”

“YA!”

“I’m sorry, Miss Jo. There will be a better one

<<<<<>>>>> 

(Sarang’s POV)

“Its too Disney Princess. Get another one”

I groaned as this guy keeps telling that its not the dress.

“Are we done here?” I asked. “Just take me to the wardrobe and I’ll pick it by myself”

“Please, stay here first, Miss Jo” the guy held me.

“Sir, this is the last one”  the stylist told me. It’s a pink, but a sweet one, and its not covering too much of my arms or sleeveless on me. It has ruffles on the arms and the waist. It looked beautiful.

“I’ll take this one” I grabbed the dress. I looked the guy is opening his mouth. “Shut up. The stylist said this is the last dress. And I’m taking this”

“I didn’t say you can’t, Miss” he plainly said.

And so I wore on my dress. I followed this man again.

“Actually, why are you taking me to here?” I asked. “Is there any event?"

"If you follow me, then you'll see" he smiled as the lift brought us to somewhere.

But its the highest floor. The rooftop. It was beautiful. Lights decorated the properties there, and one table prepared in the middle. There's sound system and a stage. I couldn't help but staring at this beauty. Oh my god.

I sat on the chair Sir prepared, and my phone suddenly vibrating. Kyuhyun.

"Ne, Kyuhyun-ah"

"YA! where are you? I've been waiting here for like one hour. Why didn't you come???"

"I was kidnapped"

"Kidnapped? Jinjjaro? ah you must be lying!"

"I'm not" I answered. "And I think I won't be back until tomorrow"

"You little naughty brat"

And the call suddenly ended.

Suddenly the music played. A person was playing a guitar.

And...

<<<<<<>>>>>

(Kyuhyun's POV)

Kyuhyun's in the house, yo!

The guitar was playing when I came out in my suit, singing Marry U.

I was going to propose her for today. And so I started to sing, with the other Super Junior members. We did acapella with guitar, but I know that Jo Eun's eyes was on me. I looked back to her. I only look to her.

Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh

Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh
Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae?

Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)

Hayan dressreul ibeun geudae tuxedoreul ibeun naui moseup
Balguhreumeul matchumyuh guhdneun woori juh dalnimgwa byuhre
I swear guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh
Saranghaneun naui gongju Stay with me

Wooriga naireul muhguhdo wooseumyuh saragago shipuh
Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamgge haejullae?

Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

Orae juhnbutuh nuhreul wihae junbihan
Nae sone bitnaneun banjireul badajwuh
Oneulgwa gateun maeumeuro jigeumui yaksok giuhkhalge
Would you marry me?

Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)

Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

Naega geudae ege deuril guhseun sarangbakke uhbjyo
Geujuh geuppuninguhl bojalguhtuhbjyo
Suhtulluhboigo manhi bujokhaedo naui sarang
Naui geudae jikyuhjulgeyo
Hangajiman yaksokhaejullae? Museunil issuhdo
Woori suhro saranghagiro geuppuniya
Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do

 

"Jo Eun-kyu" I kneeled to her. "Will you... marry me?"

The members looked happy and cheered to us, some of them whistling, but I'm sure she'll say yes. She wouldn't say no for this.

Her eyes was watery, and she looked nervous to answer my proposal. But then, suddenly, the phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" she answered. In seconds, her face changed to a frown. She dropped her phone.

"Jo Eun-ah, what happened?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry Kyu" she looked down as she picked up her phone and left me.

She left me.

 

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

 

A/N:

As I promised.... a KyuEun chapter.

What was actually happened? Why is Jo Eun rejecting Kyuhyun's proposal?