10 - Cherry Blossom

Blind For Love

A/N: heeeeeyyyyy!!! its a new chapterrr!!! kkkk enjoy guys, enjoy this random-flavoured chapter.

 

10 - Cherry Blossom

 

      

 

(Yesung’s POV)

“Goodbye, then”

Tears falling out from my eyes. I looked to my right side, and there stood Taehyun. Then, there it goes. A scene from our past, a memory that came back.

“Oppa, you shouldn’t force yourself” she said. She held my hand, there’s a glint of sadness on her eyes.

“What happened?” I asked her. She caressed my face slowly.

“You got fever” Taehyun answered. “You’re not allowed by the doctor to work for awhile. You should take a rest”

Taehyun stood up and headed outside. She came back with a bowl of soup and a bottle of medicines. Its a painkiller, she knows that I had a lot of alcohol last night. I’m really stressed of everything. Yet Taehyun is still here, not even cared about herself.

“Taehyun-ah” I studied her face. “Please be honest... About the cancer”

“Its still can be cured, Oppa. If that’s what you wanted to know” Taehyun smiled. “I still can do my activities. Its not that bad”

“Still, Taehyun, its cancer!” I woke up, shook her shoulders. “What if it gets worse? I don’t want that. You should be aware”

“I am aware of this” Taehyun answered. “But, I wanted to stay here... I don’t want to bother Manager Oppa or your bandmates to take care of you. That’s why I came here”

“About the cancer, you don’t have to worry about me” she continued. “I’ll be strong. As long as we stay together, we’ll be strong. You can accompany me to my chemotherapy, if you want to. We still can go to dates, after you recovered. For now, I’m going to –”

I leaned and kissed her lips.

I kissed her passionately, as I moved my hands to cup her face. Taehyun put her right hand on my chest. She kissed me back, deepened her kiss. I love her, I dont want to lose her. Not a single cancer cell will bring her away from me. She my hair, as I lift her up to my side and kissed her on the bed.

We broked the kiss, looking for air. She’s now in front of me about to sleep. Before she move, I pulled her in my embrace.

“Please, just stay like this” I whispered.

But I know, I can’t stay like that anymore.

Suddenly, the door opened. Still in my pride as a man, I wiped my tears away. I sighed and looked to that person.

“Feeling better?” Mrs. Kamenashi asked.

“Um, how did I end up here?” was the first question popped out from my mouth.

“You were having a headache. A terrible one” Mrs. Kamenashi answered.

“You ‘ve been here all along?” I asked her.

“Ani” Mrs. Kamenashi answered. “I’m not alone”

“Then... who?”

“I can’t tell you” Mrs. Kamenashi sighed.

<<<<>>>> 

(Sarang’s POV)

“Eo...”

I heard Seulmi was talking to the phone. “Ne, Jongwoon-ssi... I’ll hang up now” she said, then she ended the call.

“Eonni” I called her. “What are you doing?”

“I’m just calling someone” she said.

“I heard you mentionned Jongwoon-oppa” I said. “Are you two planning on something?”

“We’re just talking” Seulmi lied. “He’s just asking about you”

“Then tell him I’m okay” I said in a jealous tone. “He’s more comfortable with you after all”

Seulmi called me again and again, but I didn’t listen. I slammed the door in front of her nose. I’ve waited for him to wake up. But he woke up for someone else, instead of me.

“Donghae”

I turned around. The computer screen suddenly talked, its a Skype call from Donghae. Not to make him suspect anything, I decided to answer.

“Annyeong” he greeted. “How are you, Sarang-ssi?”

“I’m fine” I lied, smiling. “I’m really fine”

“Are you?” Donghae hesitated with my answer. “Sarang-ssi, the voice message you sent to me... I got your reply yesterday. You seemed sad to move. But hey, it’ll feels like home, wherever you stay, right?”

“Yes. Thanks, Donghae” I answered. “By any chance, why did you ask me to a video chat?”

“I thought you read my message this morning” Donghae said. I didn’t got any message today, and Mrs. Kamenashi’s phone call was an exception. “I’m sorry” I sighed. “I was busy all along the day”

“Busy?” Donghae chuckled. “No wonder. You need some rest”

“Thanks for that” I smiled. “You knew it so well that I’m tired”

“I can see it from your face” Donghae answered. “Mind to tell me? You hide something from me...”

“I dont know. Maybe...”

“You don’t trust me?”

“Its not that... I mean, we’re on the Skype, and you just knew me for a few weeks...”

“Right. I’m sorry. I was too intimate”

“No, no. Its alright” I suddenly said that. Suddenly it was awkward. So awkward.

“Because you...” I managed to say this. “No one ever do this to me. Usually, others just thought I’m fine when I lied. I tried to be strong, but...”

“They know you’re not” Donghae suddenly said that. “You should stop lying if its not good for your own sake”

No one ever asked me to stop lying. He’s very understanding.

“I want to ask you something...” Donghae suddenly woke me up from my pause.

“Can you... see me?” he asked.

I gulped. All I can see is a black color. Should I lie? Should I lie to him that I’m blind? What happened if I say the truth?

“I...” I paused, don’t know what to say. A tear fell from my eyes. “I can’t”

Donghae silenced. He didn’t know what to say. His guess was right, if he’s guessing. But he saw me crying.

“Don’t cry” he said. “I’ll keep this as a secret. It must’ve been hurt. I’m sorry”

“Its okay” I wiped my tears. “I’m usual to that. Besides, we shouldn’t make it worse, right?”

“Ne” he answered. “Its fine. I’m glad that you were honest. I’m not gonna be sad about you, about this... truth”

“I’m glad too, then” I smiled. “I never seen anyone with that kind of reaction. You’re not pitying me at all, Donghae. Besides, I dont like to lose my friend here”

<<<<<<>>>>>> 

(Donghae’s POV)

“You’re not pitying me at all, Donghae” I heard her words. “Besides, I dont like to lose my friend here.

“Thanks....” I was about to answer, but Sarang’s phone suddenly ringed. She stood up and walked away from her computer. But I still can hear her voice.

“Ne” she smiled. “Then fetch me and lets go together”

She ended up the call and turned back to the computer. “I have to sleep now” she said. “Thanks for today”

“Jaljayo” I waved to her, leaving me in that one question. Who was calling her? A friend? A boyfriend?

I looked to her photo in my documents. She looked beautiful. I stared to her picture. I smiled. I was happy, and I’m happier whenever she’s there to chat with me.

Is this feeling.... love?

 

<<<<<>>>> 

(Yesung’s POV)

I drove the car to one of interesting places in Nohara. Since it was spring, Mrs. Kamenashi told us to go to a hanami, where people had picnics under the sakura trees.

“I wanted to enjoy spring with you” I suddenly said.

“I thought you wanted to enjoy autumn” Sarang answered. I silenced. Will she feels weird about this... wrong season?

“But then, you picked the right time” she said.

“What do you mean?”

Hanami?” Sarang asked. “You never heard of it?”

“No” I answered. “Of course I know that”

“Are you sure about the route?” she asked again. “You know, this isn’t Korea”

“Yeah” I smiled. “Don’t worry, okay? Just keep quiet”

Sarang pouted and looked down. I smirked as I drove further to the park for hanami. She kept smiling along the way. Sometimes she sang to the Japanese songs on the radio.

“I remembered, you always carry me” Sarang smiled. “You always wanted to, remember?”

How can I remember?

I walked slowly and carried her, while Sarang held the basket and I saw there were a lot of  people walking along to see the cherry blossom. There were a lot of couples, some of them were going with their families, and we suddenly became the center of attraction because everyone felt weird to see me with Sarang on my back, I guess.

“Its just like in doramas” a woman whispered to her boyfriend as I passed without looking at them. “Ah, they looked romantic” another whisper I heard but I pretended not to look at them.

“Are they a married couple?”

“Oh god, they looked so cute”

“Its so romantic. He didn’t seemed tired too”

“Its so like doramas

“The guy is so cute, and the girl’s so pretty”

“They looked so perfect”

But it didn’t knocked a bit on my heart. Was Jongwoon and her... this romantic?

We walked along them, and there were many of them. I looked to this never ending park, filled with sakura all along the road.

I’m tired, so I decided to stop at a bench nearby. My muscles a bit ached, but I’m still fine. Sarang swinged her feet like a kid, as she started to put out the food.

“Here’s the water” she handed me the water bottle. I looked to her, but she was handing the water bottle to the other side.

“Yah, I’m here” I put my hands on her shoulder. She laughed. “Sorry!” she smiled. “You know I’m...”

“Its fine” I smiled as I caressed her hair. But it felt so weird to do it.

“Your hand felt weird on my head” Sarang knew something. “What’s wrong, Oppa?”

“It feels awkward” I half-lied. “Because its been three years I didn’t do this”

“Awkward?” Sarang laughed. “Does it feel the same?”

“You’re thinking as if we were like that” I said, little did I know I was denying her slowly.

“Is that what we supposed to?” Sarang attacked. “Oppa, isn’t it just the same? Because, it is, for me”

Well... for you. Now you’re attacking me with your memories, testing me.

“I’ll get used to this” I smiled as I put prawn biscuits into . She happily chewed them. “Its good” she smiled.

“Lets have lunch” she said. We put out our homemade sushi and started to feed each other. I thanked myself for dating Taehyun before, so I know this familiar feelings when dating. But on the other side, I can feel a storm will come soon. She’ll be in danger after me.

“Its delicious” I commented, as I took a glance to her face. I leaned closer to her.

“Sarang-ah...”

“Ne?”

“You looked so happy” I smiled as she smiled too. “You still want me, then?”

“What can I do? I need to cheer up for today” Sarang happily chirped. “Besides, its a rare chance to go outside for someone like me”

Good excuse, I guess. So far, she’s not getting cold yet. She’s been so happy like a child, but I’m not sure if its real. Worse, I’m overwhelmed on the happy kid version of Shin Sarang. She believed that I’m Jongwoon, although its not easy. Maybe its because her feelings that haven’t changed. I tried hard not to sigh, I have to act. How I really wanted to punch Kim Jongwoon and bury him alive.

I looked around the park, and I saw a glimpse of Seulmi, with sunglasses who’s walking around. She’s been spying on our date. If Sarang finds out, this could be a disaster date.

She drawed something on her tablet and showed it to me. “So far so good?

I gave her the OK sign and smiled. She nodded and understand this situation, so she walked away, avoiding any suspections from her sister.

“Oppa” she called me. I turned to her, but she suddenly kissed me. She kissed my lips.

Her warm, sweet lips on mine. I can’t believe it. It was a long kiss, but I know it was for that Jongwoon. She loved her ex so much. I didn’t close my eyes, but I can’t resist her lips, somehow.

“I realized... I still love you”

<<<<>>>> 

 

A/N: 

Please give me your honest thoughts for this!

Will Sarang know who she was going with all along?

Will Yesung's disguise finally end?

How about Donghae? 

 

I'm really really thanking itsSuperDee15 for your comment! Thanks for showing love to this! 

There's no teaser for the next chapter, sadly. hahaha. But then, I'll reveal it soon. After the exams. Yes I still have exams coming, because I'm moving to a higher grade of school. Not just grade, so, I'll be on hiatus. Again. But not for long! A few weeks, its not long, right? And I'll be back with more drama and twists for this story!

By the way, I'm gonna find a corner to cry... Yesung-oppa is enlisting to the army on May 6.

Trust me, it wouldn't be the same without your voice, Oppa. I'm gonna miss you soooooooooo much!!!

 

 

 

 

 

#ELFWILLWAITFORYESUNG.