Chapter 6

Cloud Nine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You exited your room at the same time as Jay exited his. He noticed you, then looked at what you were wearing: a loosely fitting shirt that only covered one of your shoulders, while your bra strap was visible on the exposed side, as well as a pair of considerably short shorts that left you slender legs on full display; your hair was tied into a ponytail that draped over your shoulder.

 

"Since when do you dress like that?" he asked disapprovingly.

 

"Relax; I'm just wearing it for sleeping in… Don't be conceited, not everything is for you," you replied teasingly.

 

He looked over towards the other room. "Well, then go to sleep. If not, you can go put something else on."

 

You followed the direction that he was looking in, and saw that his friends were sitting in the other room. "Ne, oppa," you smiled innocently.

 

Your cute reply made him turn back to you immediately. "I thought you said you were going to stop that," he said, looking at you seriously.

 

"Stop what?" you asked in reply, playing with the ends of your hair.

 

"I told you, you don't need to change for me. I never wanted that," he said.

 

"I know, but I've found it's actually fun to act cute like this." Then you laughed. "Don't worry; I'm not doing it because of you anymore. I think aegyo makes me feel more…energized," you replied, cocking your head to the side as you tapped your lip with your finger, mocking an expression of deep thought.

 

He chuckled, watching you as you looked up at him with big, round eyes.

 

"Do you really not like it?" you said cutely.

 

He could feel his insides melting. Originally, he was worried that you were trying to change just because of him. He really didn't want that, plus the fact that it was so strange to see you acting that way. He just wasn't used to it at first. But truthfully, he loved it when you acted cute. It drove him crazy. But at the same time, that was just another reason why you shouldn't do it.

 

"Oppa, aren't I cute though?" you asked with a pout, looking somewhere between sad and offended.

 

"Yes, you're very cute," he smiled at you, playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter