✈teaser four, part 2 of 2

✈Welcome to EXO Airlines! ― apply closed
---------✈
TheirPilotIDs
(ft. EXO K & EXO M, part 2 of 2)

"Do you think I should wear glasses today for my ID picture?" Chanyeol held up a pair of brown framed glasses, looking at Kyungsoo for his opinion.

Kyungsoo briefly looked up from his magazine and shrugged. “I don't know, go ask one of the flight attendants.” He tilted his head towards the group of flight attendants standing over by the Starbucks stand. “I'm sure they'd love to tell you their opinion.”

Chanyeol smiled brightly, and patted Kyungsoo on the back as he stood up. “Yeah! Thanks, Kyungsoo!” Kyungsoo just waved him off, not even bothering to look up from his magazine.

When the group of flight attendants noticed Chanyeol coming their way, they giggled and fixed their uniforms, making sure they looked their best. “Hello Chanyeol,” they chorused. 

He waved at the group of women, greeting them back coolly. "Hey ladies, can I get an opinion from you real quick?" he asked hopefully, his eyes shining in anticipation. No one could say no to him and so the women nodded eagerly. "Alright, well, you see, I'm taking my pilot ID picture today and I'm not sure whether I should wear my glasses or not," he explained, holding up the thick framed glasses in his hand so they could see it. "What do you think?"

"Definitely wear it!" one of the flight attendants said, her coworkers nodded in agreement. "But of course, you'll look good in anything," she elaborated, a sly smile on her face. She added, "Captain Chanyeol," onto the end of her sentence with a wink.

Chanyeol, though, had not heard it as he was too excited to be able to wear his new glasses frame. "Thank you!" he shouted happily, and walked away without even a second glance.

 

 

"Tao, are you really going to do this," the photographer asked exasperatedly. Tao didn't say a word and just coldly stood against the white background. The photographer sighed. "Fine. Don't blame me if your picture turns out bad," he warned before pressing the button. After the camera flashed, Tao bowed slightly and walked out of the room. All without saying a word.

He brushed past Joonmyun and seeing this, Joonmyun raised an eyebrow, looking at the photographer questioningly. "What's up with Tao?"

The photographer just shrugged. "I think Kyungsoo said something along the lines of 'Tao is in one of his moods so watch out for him' when he came to take his picture," he explained. Joonmyun accepted the answer and walked over to the white background. "Alright, ready for your picture?"

Joonmyun nodded, and smiled. But when he smiled, a piece of his hair flopped into his eyes and he yelled out, "Wait!" while his hand came up to fix his hair. It was too late though, since while he was pushing his hair back into place, a flash went off. "But I said wait..." he muttered, realizing what had happened.

"Sorry," the photographer apologized, though Joonmyun saw that he wasn't being very sincere about it, "And before you ask for a retake, I'm going to tell you what I told Minseok and Jongdae. The company told me only one picture. Something about budget cuts or something."

Joonmyun was annoyed, but accepted his fate. He started to walk out the room, but then suddenly stopped and asked why Minseok and Jongdae wanted to have retakes.

The photographer took the camera and switched it to picture mode, showing Joonmyun the pictures of the other pilots. "Minseok wasn't smiling and Jongdae was scratching his neck," the man said, stopping at each one's photo.

Seeing that those two would have bad ID pictures also, Joonmyun smiled to himself. He suddenly felt better about his bad picture after seeing theirs.

 

 

"Are you serious? Another one?"

Jongin shrugged in apology to the photographer, though he really didn't care since it wasn't his problem. "Sehun's been in a bad mood all day, so if he doesn't smile, that's why," Jongin commented as he walked out of the room.

"Sounds exactly like what Kyungsoo told me about Tao," the photographer muttered, changing film to take the last picture of the day.

A few minutes later, Sehun walked in. He stood in front of the background and surprisingly, smiled a little. The photographer quickly took the opportunity and quickly snapped the picture, lest the boy start frowning again. As soon as the man took the picture, Sehun's little grin turned into a frown, and he walked off, yelling, "Luhan hyung! You owe me ice cream now!" before disappearing from the room.

The photographer shook his head in amusement. "These pilots sure are a handful." As he started to pack up, a tall man ran in the room, panting and huffing to catch his breath.

"Sorry! I forgot to get my picture taken earlier," he explained, still trying to catch his breath.

The photographer rolled his eyes and took his camera out of the bag for the actual final picture. "Why do you always forget every year, Yixing?"

Yixing just grinned cheekily. He got into position to take his picture. He smiled nicely and the man clicked the camera. 

"Done," he said. "There's no more of you, right?"

Yixing nodded, "Yeah, there's only twelve of us." He hesitated a bit and looked concentrated, as if he was counting in his head. "I think..."

 

 

At the end of the day, the twelve (minus one because Baekhyun was sick) pilots and copilots gathered at their favorite fast food stand in the whole airport: McDonald's.

"Did you all get your IDs yet?" Kris asked as he sat down next to Tao. 

Joonmyun groaned. A thump was heard and the boys turned their heads towards the end of the table, only to see Joonmyun hitting his head against the edge of the dining table. "I don't even want to talk about it, nonetheless actually see it."

"Well luckily for you," Jongdae said as he slid into the seat next to Minseok. A thick yellow manila envelope was in his hands and a smirk was on his face, "I have all of our IDs right here."

Kyungsoo looked at the man with a weird look. "How did you get those? Don't you need our permission to get our IDs?" he asked, scratching his head in confusion. "I don't remember ever giving you my permission..."

Jongdae just laughed without answering and pulled out all of their IDs. Immediately, hands were thrown left and right, each one snatching their respective IDs before anyone else could see it. Jongdae rolled his eyes, picking his own ID up after everyone was done with the snatching and grabbing. "I don't know why you guys grabbed those up so quickly. I already looked at them."

The ten other men groaned, throwing french fries and straws at the evil boy. Jongdae swatted them all away, though. He noticed one more ID card lying on the table. He picked it up and examined it, laughing when he realized who it belonged to. Jongdae held it up for all the others to see. "How did Baekhyun get a new ID? Isn't he sick today?"

"I think he sent the picture in," Kris said, "or at least that's what Jungsu hyung told me." The others accepted the answer, knowing fully that that would be something Baekhyun would do.

Jongdae suddenly slapped his hand on the table, slightly startling Minseok who was unfortunately next to him. His palm was covering the picture on his ID. "Ready to show everyone the picture you'll have to live with the for the next year?" The others grudgingly agreed as they, too, put their ID cards on the table. All of them covered the pictures with their palms also.

"One, two, three!" The eleven men took their hands off of their ID cards and looked around at each other's ID photos.

They all laughed when they saw Luhan's picture. He glared at all of them, not wanting to recall the horrible memory. "Shut up, alright? I had just woken up not even an hour before that picture was taken!" When they continued to laugh at him, he retorted with an angry, "At least I still look y. I mean look at Jongin's!"

All attention turned towards the second youngest's ID picture, and immediately, they busted out laughing even louder than when they saw Luhan's.

"Hey!" Jongin cried, defending his picture. "I was going for a y concept!"

Jongdae wiped the tears out of his eyes and pointed out an obvious difference from Jongin's photo to the others. "Do you see how we're all standing in front of a plain background? Where did you take this? Outside?"

When Jongin didn't say anything, they got their answer. He grumbled something incoherent at his older coworkers. His eyes landed on Jongdae's picture and he snorted as he picked it up. "I wouldn't be talking if I were you," Jongin stated, snickering at picture as he showed everyone else.

Jongdae snatched his ID out of the younger boy's hands, putting it into his pocket with an annoyed expression. "My neck was itching, okay?"

All of a sudden, a quiet voice spoke up, holding up his own ID for all to see. "Why is mine the only one in black and white?" Kyungsoo asked, obviously confused as to why his picture was colorless.

No one really knew exactly why either. No one, except for Jongdae of course, because Jongdae knew everything. "They ran out of colored ink when it came to print yours," he said, chuckling to himself. Kyungsoo just made a face as everyone laughed at his misfortune.

Kris shook his head and laughed at all of his coworkers' terrible pictures. He was happy with his. He actually looked better than Luhan, and that was saying something. He stealthily pocketed his ID, not wanting to draw any attention to himself. After all, he didn't want them to find out that his first photo was of him in the middle of a sneeze. But thanks to his connections to the CEO, he was allowed a retake, unlike the others.

"It sure is good to be the son of the CEO," he muttered contently, a mischievous smirk on his face.

 

 

 

-------------------✈

Hello there, beautiful! This is the second part to teaser four. Like I said, it was all one huge teaser until I split it up. So I think the first part was the better part, but this was okay too, I guess. Spoiled Kris (aka Kris the priss*) strikes again. Gosh he is such a fun character to write, lol ok. Well, anyway, EXO's "Pilot IDs" are the pictures next to their plotlines in the second chapter. It's supposed to describe those pictures, but I don't even know, ahah. Anyway, thank you to my 50 lovely subscribers. I hope to see some more apps soon. c: