Chocolate covered Cookies

Cafe
A figure ran down the hallway leading to the dancing studio.  As the door he was targeting came into view he pulled on his baseball cap and bolted towards it as fast as he could.  He stumbled as he reached down to tighten the strings of his black sweat pants.  Distracted by the stubborn string he failed to notice the door he was running towards open and that someone had stepped out into the hallway.
 
The person stepping out gasped at the seemingly inevitable collision and yelled out “TOP TOP TOP BREAK BREAK BREAK!”.
 
Unfazed the figure with the baseball cap didn’t slow down. The figure pivoted on his right food barely avoiding the person in front of the door and spun into the room. 
 
“Sorry I’m late” said the panting Seung-Hyun as he pulled off his baseball cap to fan himself. 
 
The door to the studio closed.  “Hyung you saved me the trouble of having to call you. But you gave me a heart attack” said the person he had avoided running into.
 
“Seungri you make it sound like you’re an old man” Seung-Hyun laughed.  The brown haired boy gave a cheeky grin “No no no no you’re the old man”.
 
Seung-Hyun punched him in the arm and he faced the two other men in the studio.  Skipping towards him the guy with smiling eyes gave Seung-Hyun a high five.  “T.O.P is not on top of things” the bubbly member joked. “Tsk Tsk”.
 
Seung-Hyun chuckled. “Daesung, I am on top of things! I just lost track of time today”.  Daesung’s and Seungri’s eyebrows raised and they glanced at one another. 
 
“What do you mean ..you lost of track of time?  You’re usually on time.” Daesung said curiously. 
 
Seungri nodded and nudged Seung-Hyun “Does Hyung have a secret girlfriend?”
 
Seung-Hyun ignored their question and looked around the room “Taeyang, it’s just you, Seungri and Daesung here? Where’s Jiyong?”
 
Seungri and Daesung’s mouths dropped open slightly.  “Ahhhh he didn’t answer the question!”
 
 “Jiyong won’t come, he just called to say he ran through the routine earlier this morning” said the man with the black Mohawk who still practicing in front of the mirrors. 
 
“Why did he come in so early?” asked the silver haired man.
 
“Hyuunnnggg whose the girl?!” Seungri kept persisting.  Daesung nodded eagerly along.  They laughed seeing Seung-Hyun continue to ignore them with a straight face. 
 
Taeyang walked over to the other members.  As wiped off his sweat with a small towel he eyed the late member and slowly asked “…Whose the girl?”
 
Seung-Hyun threw up his hands in defeat. “Even you Taeyang?!” “Fine… you guys want to know who I’m in love with right now?”  He looked at the three members; Taeyang was trying to suppress his smile while Seungri and Daesung were fidgeting in anticipation.
 
The man being interrogated took a deep breath “I’m in love with…..all my fans”. Seeing the three others faces drop in disappointment he started laughing. 
 
“AWWWWWW HYUNG! Stop lying!” yelled Seungri with a playful scowl. 
 
Daesung placed his hand over his heart and said “Seung-Hyun my heart can’t handle that much suspense”. 
 
“I give up! Daesung let’s start practicing, T.O.P is being a spoil sport” said Seungri.  The energetic members marched off to practice in the middle of the studio.
 
Seung-Hyun looked over at Taeyang who shrugged his shoulders “Hey you can’t blame those two, being the oldest of the group, its only natural that we – the younger members- want you to find a nice young lady to settle down with”.
 
Silver haired man tilted his head to the side and rolled his eyes “Taeyang…I’m only twenty three”
 
“I know I know just kidding!” he joked.  Taeyang’s facial expression became softer “You only have room for music in your heart, which isn’t bad but ….”
 
“If you put it like that, I sound like a hopeless and lonely person” Seung-Hyun said softly.  “Right now, work is my only priority” he said firmly.  An image of Hana came to his head but he pushed it out.  “Work...nothing else” he whispered.
 
Not hearing the whisper, Taeyang exclaimed “Ah before I forget, Jiyong practiced early so he could carry out some investigation”.
 
“Investigation?”
 
“Yeah apparently he came across something interesting”, Taeyang shook his head “Well whatever it is, he probably won’t get bored of it anytime soon.”
 
A shiver went down Seung-Hyun spine “If Jiyong found out any of us had a girlfriend his fatherly leader self would kick into full thrown snoop and interrogate mode.” He sighed “I fear for the girl – Jiyong would stalk the poor gal”.
 
Taeyang chuckled “Yeep, Jiyong’s the type that would sneak behind our backs to meet our girlfriend or any good friend of ours that was a girl to see what kind of person she is”. 
 
“OIIIIII are you guys going to practice the routine or what?!” Daesung yelled.
 
Not wanting to keep them waiting any longer, Taeyang and Seung-Hyun headed over to the practicing members. 
 
“Hey Taeyang, speaking of Jiyong – I’m meeting with a friend of mine who happens to be a girl so…”
 
Taeyang raised his eyebrow in suspicion.  “A Friend. Nothing more, nothing less” Seung-Hyun emphasized softly so the younger two wouldn’t hear. 
 
“Okay my friend, I will not say a word. But don’t think you can keep it from Jiyong forever.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he already knew”.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile back in Sweet Anne, Hana was cleaning the tables while thinking about what she should bring over to T.O.P’s place for dinner. 
 
“Pie, pasta or maybe a tart. Oh or perhaps a fruit –  ” her thoughts were cut off as the door to the café opened.  In walked a man with a black hoodie.  She couldn’t really see his face behind the sunglasses but she did take note of the grey unfastened rolled-up overalls he was wearing.  To top off it he had on blue and yellow high top sneakers.  She liked this guys style – he reminded of her of Seung-Hyun – both dressed in a way that stuck in your memory. 
 
The man did not notice her and walked towards the coffee menu that was hanging from the ceiling. 
 
Finishing up cleaning the last table, Hana wiped her hands on her apron and walked towards the customer. “Hello sir! What can I get for you today?” she asked attentively.
 
“Hi! Actually my friend has been coming here everyday in the morning recently. So I decided to check to see what kind of place this was” the stranger said with a smile. 
 
"Everyday?" she said a bit confused.  She scratched her head and tried to think of someone who comes every morning.  Only one man came to mind.  "You must be a friend of Seung-Hyun's!" Hana exclaimed. 
 
The man removed his sunglasses to reveal a pair of brown eyes that had a playful twinke.  "Yeah we go way back.  Any friend of his is a friend of mine" he said and stuck out his hand.
 
"Well I'm glad you stopped by.  My name is Hana, nice to meet you" she said as she reached out for the handshake. 
 
He gave her hand a warm squeeze "I'm Jiyong, its a pleasure to meet you. You and I have much to talk about."
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading thus far!!!! I didn't realize how long I've been away from writing.  But now that I'm back, if you guys would like to impact how the story turns out please post on my wall what you would like to see happen.  If your idea provokes my imagination I will give you a shoutout in the story :)