Is it the same?

Ghost Boy

The last classes seemed so long, like they always did. All I could think about, was that mysterious shape I saw last night. Which means I didn't pay attention this time either. This is so much like me, but it's not the usual topic I think about this time. Could I stay at the school again, without anyone noticeing like last night? I wonder. Because of the school's alarm, I have to stay until midnight. It was really weird, the school's alarm only works if someone was trying to enter school and not if you already were inside the school. I had before thought about telling the school principal, but then I thought again, I didn't really care. 

When last class finally ended, I called my mother, telling her I was staying at Kai's house. I knew, lying to her, wasn't the smartest thing to do, but if I told her the thruth, she would never had let me stay. I walked to one of the school's practise rooms together with Kai and Kibum. We had to spent the time somehow and of course my choice was to dance. "Dance practise again?" Kai complained when we got there. "Tae, you know you're alraedy good enough. You don't need extra practise" he tried to convince me. I sighed, "I know that you think I'm good enough, but I don't think so. I need to practise more" I said, thinking it sounded right. Kai just shook his head. "You dance too? So do I" Kibum sounded more happy than before. Or more like excided. I just looked at him, "then I guess we can dance together? I mean, practise", he smiled to me as I said that. Kai sighed and sat down on a chair, which was against the wall. 

"You two can just do that. I'll look", Kai said. "Why don't you dance as well? Because you can't?" Kibum asked him and Kai just gave him a glare. "I can dance, but I just don't want to!, he just said. "You're boring", Kibum just said. "Yah! Watch your mouth!" Kai warned him, but Kibum just laughed. I shook my head. I wondered if those two would ever be friends. Oh well, none of them seemed mean towards one another, so I guess it would be alright. Kibum showed of some of his dancing skills. Most of them was girl group dances, but he was good. I even freestyled some dance moves and he copied them perfectly. I was amazed and even if Kai didn't want to admit it, I could see he was too. 

We ended up dancing for whole three hours. There were only around four hours left until midnight. Only four hours? It sounded like a long time to me. The closer we got to midnight, the more excided I got. We decided to go to the library. At first I refused, but Kai convinced me, that since we were going to stay awake at midnight and it was school the next day, we might need some sleep. The library seemed like the best place to fall asleep at. I had to agree with him on that one. I actually fell asleep in there the day before, so it might happen again. I was almost convinced that I would fall a sleep fast, especially if I tried to study or just reading something boring.

When we arrived to the library, all three of us sat on some chairs, leaning on the table in front of us. We closed our eyes, just wanting to fall asleep, but it was easier said than done. I guess, I laid there for at least an hour, before I felt like falling asleep. I thought about the mysterious shape again. Would I be able to meet it again? And if I was, what would it turn out to be? Would it really be a ghost? Maybe it was just a trick and if it was, then I was fooled. How would Kai and Kibum react to a mysterious shape? Or if it was a trick, how would they react to that? My head was filled with questions. 

I woke up, looking at both Kai and Kibum who still slept. Suddenly I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around, but it was only the three of us, who where in the library. I felt a cold breeze against my neck, making my body shiver. I looked behnd me, but saw nothing. Suddenly I felt like walking to the door and so i did, without myself realising, what I was doing. I came to my senses and found myself in the hallway, alone in the dark. I felt the cold breeze once again and when I turned around this time, I saw something, looking like dust, forming a weird shape in the air. I just stood there looking at it, not knowing what to do. It finally made the same shape I saw the day before. A shape of a humanoid. This time I saw it more clearly and to my surprise it looked like a young boy. Maybe older than me? I couldn't tell, since it was taller than me. The only thing I couldn't see clearly, was it's face. 

I kept looking at it, wondering if it really was supposed to look like a boy. "What are you?" I asked carefully and to my surprise, it reacted. It lost some of it's shape, but quickly got it back. I took up my phone, wanting to take a picture of it and since it was dark, I had switched the flash light on. As soon as I took the picture, the shape disappeared and not slowly, but as quick as a blink of an eye. I looked around and it was gone. No sign of it at all. I looked at the picture I took and there was nothing there, but an empty hallway. "What was that thing?" I asked myself as I headed back to the library. I wasn't surprised to see Kai and Kibum still sleeping. I shook Kai, "hey, wake up" I said. He complained and opened his eyes, "where...where are we?" he asked sleepy. "At the school's library" I answered, while trying to wake up Kibum. He suddenly got more energy, "oh, right. We were going to see that weird thing you saw yesterday" he said almost excided. Kibum finally woke up, "I'm going home" I said. "But why? Didn't you want to see it again?" Kai asked all confused. I shook me head, "it's probably just a trick and I don't want to look like a fool". "That's to late" Kai just said and I glared at him. 

The three of us walked to the main entrence. "Didn't you tell your mother, you slept at Kai's place?" Kibum asked. "I'll just tell her, I changed my mind. She knows I rarely sleep other places than home" I said and Kai nodded. "Why? Do you feel uncomfortable?" Kibum asked me. "More or less" I just answered. The true reason is, since Kai was my only friend, I liked to be alone. I liked to sit be myself and I liked to sleep at my own home. I'd only slept at Kai's house once before and I felt like that was enough. Kai had never slept at my house. No one had ever slept at my house. I truely did't know whst I was afraid of. "If it's a problem for you, then I could sleep at your place and I'll help you get over it" Kibum said. "Quit asking him questions, will ya?" Kai said kind of irritated to Kibum. "Besides, no one will sleep at his place before me!" Kai said and meant it. "Aish..you're so anoying" Kibum complained and kai glared at him. I just rolled my eyes. 

I arrived to my home and my mother met me in the entrance. "Didn't you say, you slept at Kai's place?" She asked. I lookd at her, "I change my mind" I just said. She sighed, "as I thought. Taemin, why don't you try to be more out with friends? Like sleeping over at their house or let them sleep here?" She asked. "I feel more comfortable, being alone" I answered and she sighed again. "Taemin this doesn't work. You can't keep yourself away from everybody else. You'll get lonely" she said. "Umma, I'm fine, really" I convinced her. "Of course, It's your life, I shouldn't interfere. By the way, I talked to appa. He isn't mad at you" she said and left for the living room. I was relieved, I didn't have to deal with him. All I really wanted, was just to go to sleep. I didn't even eat dinner this time either and I didn't really care. I went to my room, laying down on my bed and looked at the picture I took. A picture of an empty hallway. I imagned the shape standing in the middle of that picture. Without realising, I fell asleep with my phone on my chest. 

I suddenly woke up, feeling somebody was watching me. I sat up in my bed and heard my phone fall to the floor. I picked it up, rubbing me eyes. I looked at the picture again and widened my eyes. A black shadow shape had appeared in the picture, which was nothing but an empty hallway only a few hours ago. I rubbed my eyes again and looked closely at the picture. My eyes didn't play tricks on me. There seriously was a black shape in the picture. Well the shape I saw at the school was white, but in the picture is was black, but the shape was totally the same. I couldn't see the detailes though. "I most be crazy. I could have sworn, the shape didn't appear in the picture yesterday" I mumble to myself. I suddenly felt a cold breeze on my skin. I shivered. Weird. My window was closed and the heater was on. As my eyes got used to the dark in my room, I looked around and my eyes widened as I saw the same black shape from the picture, standing by the wall behind my door. It looked like, it was looking my way, but I couldn't tell. It was to dark. What was that? Was it the same shape as I saw in the school?

 

A: I could finally update again. The updating on this fanfic, will still be every second day, since that works best for me :)