I love you Choi Minho

Ghost Boy

I couldn't believe me eyes. After a whole year, the ghost girl was the one who showed up. Even though I wondered where she was, I didn't her to show herself. I wanted Minho to appear and not her. I took a few steps back and for every step I took, the ghost girl took a step forward. What to do now? It was Minho who saved me the other times, but he's not here. I shivered everywhere. I didn't know what she wanted from me.

"L-listen to me! I can't help you! Your body is gone! You have to let go in order to move on" I told her, but I guess it didn't get through to her. She just came closer. slowly. "Please. Don't do anything to me. I can help you" I told her, but that ddn't work either. I guess she only knew one way to get help. She just didn't knew that way wasn't an option. "If you help me, I'll help you. I know a way for you to move on, but you have to help me" I tried to convince her, but she just wouldn't listen.

Before I knew it, she grabbed my wrist. I thought of the first time I met her. It was exactly like this. Her grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the same old wooden door. The same door where a weird old closet was placed. The same closet which had Minho's empty body trapped inside of it. I tried to get loose of her grib, but with no use. She was stronger than expected. "Let me go! I can help you!" I kept trying to convince her, but she just wouldn't listen.

We reached the old wooden door and she started to drag me through it. I was scared. She actually dragged me right through the old door. I screamed, "MINHO!!!" But no response was made. He didn't even show up. Was he that mad at me? Was he so mad, that he didn't even want to help me? I kept wondering, where was he? The ghost girl showed up after a year, but why didn't he? I felt hurt and betrayed by him. Even though I began to feel mad about him once again for not showing up when I needed him, I still wanted him to show up. I didn't want him to stay away from me forever.

The ghost girl dragged my inside the room behind the old wooden door and I saw the closet stand not so far away from me. She let go of me wrist and by instinct, I hurried to the door, trying to open it, but with no use. It would budge. I looked back at her and she was standing by the closet and pointed at it. My heart beated really fast in fear. Was she trying to do the same to me, as she did to Minho back then? Why did she believe that it would work with me, if it didn't work with Minho?

"Go inside" she then said and pointed at the closet. I shoke my head and kept my spot. I knew what was going to happen if I entered that closet. If I became a ghost too, then i wouldn't be able to help Minho. "Aren't you looking fo this oppa?" she asked. Did she mean Minho? Was his body really inside that closet? "Take a look" she said and faited away. I kept my spot by the door. What did she mean by that? Time went by and I kept wondering if I should take a look or not. In the end I slowly walked to the closet, always making sure the ghost girl wasn't behind me.

When I reached the closet, I slowly opened the door and took a deep breath before looking inside of it. My heart jumped, when I saw a body sitting inside the closet. I couldn't see it clearly because of the dark. Was it really Minho's body? I looked at bit closer and saw the body had a haircut that looked like the same haircut Minho had. I took out my phone and the flashlight. I was right. It was Minho's body, sitting inside the closet, leaning against the back of the closet. I wondered if Minho would get inside this room, why he didn't just open the closet and got conected to his body.

I then felt a push behind me and I ended in the closet, on top of Minho's body. I dropped my phone outside the closet. I turned to the closet door and saw the ghost girl close it. I punched the door, yelling to the ghost girl to let me out, but with no use, she was gone. The closet didn't have a door handle on the inside of the door and it seemed like the closet door was locked. What do I do now? I dropped my phone outside the closet and no one knows, where I am. I started to panic and kicked and punched the door, but with no use. Nothing happened. I got small flesh wouns on my knockles.

Some time passed and I'd calm down. My eyes got used to the dark. I turned my head and looked at Minho's body. It looked like he was sleeping. I turned my body towards it and just looked at it. I studied his face. He was indeed really handsome. I couldn't believe it has been trapped inside this closet for 24 years and still hadn't aged a bit. Well Minho told me, time would stop, once you got trapped inside here and your soul was released. Would my soul get released too? How long would it take for my soul to leave my body? And if it did, would I even get back into my own body again?

I fell asleep without noticing. In my dream, my soul left my body and I suddenly stood in the hallway. I looked at my hand and the were transparent. I let out a sigh. I really did become a ghost. I wandered in the hallway, between all the students. I guess the couldn't see me. Maybe they didn't believe in ghosts. I saw Kibum and Kai getting more far away from each other. They didn't even talk to each other. They met through me and it's like, when I'm not there, they don't even have anything to talk about.

I walked down to the basement and stared at the empty hallway I've been sitting in almost everyday the past year, trying to get in contact with Minho. It didn't seem so dark as it used to. I saw the ghost girl walking around, looking at me and then disappear. I guess I was no use to her, now that I became a ghost myself. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was met by the handsome face, I've been missing the past year. He smiled apologetic to me and dragged me into a hug. It felt like a real hug. I could feel his warm embrace. I couldn't feel a heartbeat though. I looked at him and he was me, "why didn't you come back?" I asked him. "Why didn't you save me?" Tears fell down my cheek and he smiled warmly at me. "I'm sorry, I'm late" was the only thing he said, before leaning down and let our lips meet in a sweet kiss. This was our second time kissing each other. The feeling was the same as last time. I could only feel a cold breeze on my lips.

My dream got interrupted by someone yelling at me. I opened my eyes and realised someone was in the room behind the old wooden door. I sat up and realised I've been sleeping in the embrace of Minho's body the whole time. I didn't realise before, that it was warm, even though it didn't have a soul. Then I heard his voice call out for me. "Taemin! Are you in here?" He asked. I stood up and placed my hand on the closet door. "Minho! Is that you?" I yelled back. "I'm in here!" I pounded on the closet door. "Taemin! How did you get in there?" I heard Minho asked. He was in the room, outside of the closet. "The ghost girl tricked me" I answered. "Minho please, help me. I found your body, you can get conected to it" I said.

"Taemin I told you I can't. I can't go near that closet and I can only get conected to my body if it is inside the closet" he told me. "I'll tell you later. We have to get you out from there or else you'll become like me" he said. "What do we do?" I asked and heard him sigh frustrated, "I don't know" he answered. "Get Kibum. He'll believe in you and help me" I said. "How is he supposed to get into this room? The door is sealed remember?" He said. That's right. That door wouldn't budge, no matter what I did. "Tell him to bring something that can break the door. It's only the closet that is paranormal, the old wooden door is not. Tell him to hurry" I said, getting desperat to get out.

"I'll be back before you know it" I heard him say. I felt that was something I needed to tell him before he left. "Minho before you go, I have something to tell you". He sighed, "can't it wait? Getting you out if more importent". I hurried my respont, "no! I can't tell you face to face. I'll use this chance to say it" I said. "I'm listening", he responted. I took a deep breath, "Minho...when you left I felt really heartbroken. I'm sorry what I did to you. I didn't know my feelings back then. I didn't know that I wanted to help you, even though it would cost my life. I didn't know I though of you everytime I felt lonely. I didn't know my heart only beated for you.." I paused, trying to calm myself. "Taemin...what are you saying?" He asked me soft. "I..I love you Choi Minho!" I said loud and clear.