Goodbye my lover

Ghost Boy

To live without getting my life intefered by him, sounded like heaven to me. I was angry at him. I was hurt. I didn't want to get hurt by him again. Kibum was against it the whole time. He tried to convince me to change my mind, but for me, that wasn't possible. I kept thinking that no matter what, I couldn't get in contact with someone who originally tried to kill me. He had no excuse for his actions. Well, almost actions. 

I looked at Kibum, "where do I get in contact with the spiritual media?" I asked. He hesitated, but then easily gave in and told me. "I'll show you, but I'm not happy about it. Think it through another time, Taemin. You may regret it and then once you've talked to the media, it's to late. Then you'll never see him again". He just wouldn't give up. "I don't care. I made up my mind and nothing can make change it". I was surden about this. I've never been this sure before making a decision. 

Unfortunately the media had closed off that day, so I had to wait. It bothered me a bit. I wanted to get this done as soon as possible. Me and Kibum met Kai on our way home. "Tae-hyung, you can't go home yet, we should go eat fried chicken. I'm hungry," he complained. I actually didn't think it was a bad idea. I needed to get on other thoughts. "Can I come along?" Kibum asked. Kai didn't look pleased about it, "I wanted eat with only Tae-hyung and myself" he said. "I'll pay" Kibum then said and Kai's expression changed. "I warn you, I eat a lot," he accepted Kibum right away.

W went to a restaurant and found a table. As Kai said, he eat a lot. He ordered the most amount the three of us. Kibum didn't really mind. While Kai was busy eating his chicken, Kibum leaned to whisper to me, "no matter how much he order, I'll pay. I get the feeling he doesn't like me, so I'll do anything to change that" he said with a smile and leaned away again to eat his own portion. I really did misjudge Kibum in the beginning. He's much more kind than I though.

"Kibum-shi, you're not as bad as I thought, but it takes much more than this for me to like you," Kai said. I rolled my eyes. Maybe he says one thing, but most of the time he thinks another. Kibum just smiled, "I can handle it" Kibum shortly replied. I think Kai is used to we only got each other and no other friend and then suddenly Kibum came and wanted to be friends with us. I guess that's why he's so much against me getting other friend. He should just know. If he knew how much time I spent on thinking about Minho he....wait. Why did that name pop up in my head? I shouldn't be thinking about him. I'm going to get him erased from my life forever...I can't have second thoughts. 

When we had finished eating, I went home alone. Something was raelly odd when I opened the door and met my mother  who smiled at me. She normally doesn't greet me like this when I get home. I'm used to she's always worried about me. "Taemin ah, you're home" she said. "Umma, are you okay?" I asked her and she looked confused but happy at me, "yes. Why do you ask?" She asked while walking into the living room. I followed her, "I don't know. You seem happy today. More than usual" I said. She turned to look at me, "oh, I'm happy. You've finally found some time to spent with your friends. You know, you used to be a loner and always get home early. But lately, you've been out with your friends after school" she said with a smile.

I thought about it. I did spent more time with Kibum and Kai. I guess it all started when I met...him. I sighed. I guess I really can't forget him. I shook my head. Stop thinking about him. He's evil. He's going to erased from my life forever, I can't use my time on thinking about him. "Sweety are you alright?" I heard my mother asked. I broke out of my thoughts and looked at her. "Yes. I am. I'm going upstairs" I said and left for my room. 

I laid down in my bed right away. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Why do I keep thinking about him?" I asked out loud. "It's weird isn't it?" I heard someone ask. I sat up and saw him standing against my wall. "What are you doing here?" I asked him, not happy to see him. He sighed, "Sorry. I couldn't stay away, even though you told me to" he said. He stood up straight, "Don't come near me. I don't want to have anything to do with you" I said. "I understand. But let me at least tell you this. I can't stop thinking about you. Trust me, I've tried. I know you don't like for what I planned to do with you. But I regret from the bottom of my heart, what I wanted to do to you" he explained. This isn't good. I felt bad for him. I felt like I treated him wrong. That's insane. He was the one who treated me wrong. 

"What heart? You're dead" I said, angry at him. "I know. I'm dead. But somehow, my heart tells me something else" he said and without me realising he sat down on my bed next to me. "You have to quit that thinking. I don't want you in my life and soon my wish will come true" I said. He looked a bit confused at me. "What do you mean?" I looked at him, "I contacted a spiritual media and they'll help me to make a barrier that'll keep me safe from you interfering with my life" I said. He looked surprised, yet sad. "Oh, you did? Then I guess this will be the last evening I'll see you" he said quite sad. "It will" I mumbled. Why was I hesitating? This is nuts. 

"Please leave my room" I said to him. His had his head bowed forward and he didn't listen to what I said. "Hey, Minho" I said and used my hand to lift his head. I couldn't believe my own eyes. Tears. His eyes was watery and tears fell down his cheeks. I removed my hand and looked at him, feeling bad about this. Was he really feeling sad about this or was it a trick? He looked at me with his teary eyes, "Teamin.." he sad with a low voice. I gulped, kind of knowing where this lead to. He touched my hand with his. His touch felt like a little breeze touching me. I couldn't completely feel him, like I could with my family and friends or other living people. 

"Taemin...I love you" he said, looking into my eyes. I felt my heart pound in my chest. It's a trick. It's a trick. It has to be. I kind of felt nervous. I felt the heat in my cheeks, the loudly pounding heart in my chest and my galloping pulse. Now that I think about it, no one has ever told me they loved me. Well, besides my mother. But this was different. I felt like I could recall his feelings. No! This can't be happening. I'm in the process of getting him removed from my life once and for all. I can't have second thoughts now. 

"Taemin.." he said my name with his deep manly voice. I looked at him and he at me. I was right. He was getting closer. This isn't what I wanted. I wanted to forget him, not fall for him. By the time my thoughs kept running around in my head, he had gotten really close to me. He hesitated right in front of me. Why wouldn't I move? It was like my body didn't listen to my brain. This is nuts. He looked my in the eyes once again before slowly closing his and leaned all in. I felt a little breeze over my lips. The same breeze I felt over my hand when he touched it. I felt weird. I could see right through him. He was so close. My eyes was half open when a tear fell down my cheek. From the bottom of my heart, I wish he wasn't a ghost.