Prologue

Ghost Boy

(Minho's POV)

 
The air was so nice that night, fresh air was just what I needed. I walked down the streets with my hands buried in my pockets. Without noticing, I was going in the direction of the school. As I walked past the school, I heard a sound that sounded like someone was crying. I stopped and looked up at the school. Then I saw a dark frame in one of the windows. How strange. It was dark and the school was closed. Why was someone in there? The frame didn't move at all. I waved at it and surprisingly, it waved back. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there, watching the mysterious shape. Suddenly someone yelled: "Help me!!" and it sounded like it came from inside the school. The window in front of the frame was open, so maybe it was that person, wanting me to help. "Stay there, I'm coming!" I responded back and ran to the front door, but it was locked. I kicked the door open and ran up the stairs, to the first floor, where I saw the frame. I came to the hallway and for my surprise, the figure stood in the hallway, looking my way. It was a girl. A long, straight haired girl, wearing what looked like a white nightdress. I couldn't see her face, because of the bangs.
 
"Are you okay?" I asked her, but she didn't answer. I took a step closer, but she didn't move an inch. "Hello?" I tried to 
get her attention. Suddenly she ran the opposite direction. "Wait!" I shouted and ran after her. She ran down the stairs and I followed her. "Wait! Don't you need help?" I shouted while following her, but she just started to laugh. It was a little girlish laugh. It sounded quite creepy, but I still followed her, wanting to know what was going on. She ran down to the basement, but I kept following her. When I entered the basement, I saw her standing in front of a door. And not just any door. This door was locked. And I know. I've tried to open it before and I've even asked the teachers what was in there, but every time that question was asked, the teachers stayed quiet and then changed the subject. Every time I went to the basement, I tried to open the door. I even tried to kick it open, but it was no use. That door was sealed. 
 
The girl suddenly pointed at the door. I walked closer, slowly. When I was only a few inches away from her, a big bright smile appeared on her face. I could even see her eyes, but they didn't look normal. They were completely round and were bright too. I took a step backwards, but then the girl grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the door. She was surprisingly strong. Stronger than me. "Let me go!" I shouted and tried to pull my wrist out of her grip. But she just pulled me over, and through the door. And I don't mean she opened the door. No, she pulled me right through the door. "Let...LET GO OF ME!!" I yelled frightened. She then released my wrist and I ran to the door. Locked. I tried to open it, but with no use. I hit and kicked the door, but nothing helped. "Look...” I heard the girl say. I slowly turned around and she stood beside a closet, pointing at it. I could see her face clearly. It was not that bright smile and bright eyes anymore. She had a beautiful face. She looked like a 10-12 year old. 
 
I looked at the closet and then at her. "T-that's… a c-closet" I stammered, still scared. I knew she wasn't normal. 
"Open..." she said and then faded away. I opened my eyes wide when she faded away. I couldn't think straight anymore. After a while, I walked slowly to the closet, looking at it. I slowly reached out to the handle. My heart beat like hell and my hands were shaking. I gulped and slowly opened the closet. It was empty. I opened the closet wide and looked inside of it, when suddenly someone pushed me inside the closet. I turned around and saw the girl standing in the opening, with her hand on the closet door. "Goodnight… Oppa…" she said and shut the closet door. I stood there in the dark, hitting on the closet door. I yelled, but nothing happened. "LITTLE GIRL! LET ME OUT!" I shouted, but all I could hear was the little girlish laugher. I took up my phone, but there was no signal. Now what to do? I was captured in a closet by a little scary girl. My heart was beating faster than ever and my whole body was shaking. My breathing was heavy. I sat down, embracing my legs. I could feel a tear running down my face. I had never been that scared before. I hid my face in my knees and cried.
 
What do I do? What do I do?
 
 
A: The only reason, this chapter is short, is because it's a prologue to the real story, which is starting in next chapter.
Please look forward to it and subscribe for updates :D