douze

U-Kiss Drabbles

{i swear i've dreamt about you, all those endless nights i was alone} | soohyun/hoon


 



as hoon spends more and more time with u-kiss—and thus, with soohyun­—he finds himself falling more and more in love with the leader.

hoon finds that every one of soohyun's habits, even the more annoying ones, are charming and adorable.  with every passing day, hoon gets to learn a new habit or detail about soohyun.

hoon loves the way he speaks, normally much too loud for the situation at hand, but clearly and strongly. he loves the tone soohyun takes on when he's being authoritative and leader-ly. (hoon loves the way that tone of voice sends a thrill down his spine, causing him to want to mess up or misbehave just to be chastised.)

hoon loves the way soohyun loves. he loves the way soohyun wraps himself around people, always having hugs and kisses to spare for anyone who needs them—and even those who don't. he loves the way soohyun gives affection, the way he always makes you feel appreciated. (hoon loves the way soohyun gives extra attention just to him, loves the way he makes hoon feel honored and adored just by simply looking at him.)

hoon loves the way soohyun plays around. he loves the way soohyun laughs so loudly and dramatically that you can't help but join in. he loves the way soohyun can find humor in any situation, or if there isn't any, he'll crack a joke to make the others smile. (hoon loves the way soohyun's smile lights up the entire room and makes his heart pound.)

hoon loves the way soohyun performs, the way he sings and dances, even if it's just a practice or rehearsal. hoon loves the way soohyun puts his everything into his craft, the way that singing isn't a hobby or a talent for him, but a way of life. hoon loves the way soohyun can power through the biggest, longest, loudest of notes. he loves the way soohyun can also sing softly, gently caressing each syllable like the melody is an old lover instead of just a song. (hoon loves the way that voice comforts him more than anything ever has before. he loves the way soohyun's duet song can make him fall asleep instantly.)

most of all, hoon loves the way soohyun loves hi­m—passionately, wildly, unendingly.