deux

U-Kiss Drabbles

{there were sounds in my head, little voices whispering} | kevin-focused, hints of eli/kevin


 


if there's one thing kevin prided himself on, it was his ability to be humble and rational. sure, he acts silly and over-confident for the cameras; but at the end of the day, he knew who he was and what his flaws were. that being said, he never thought of jealousy as being one of his flaws. the other members always had things they were better at, but he was never envious, just respectful and awed. jealousy wasn't something he ever really dealt with.

but on the day of their album jacket photoshoot, he finds his stomach turning and a headache forming right behind his eyes. kiseop clings to his side when they're not shooting, having picked up on his bad mood and wanting to fix it, in that special—in other words, clingy and affectionate—kiseop way of his. kevin watches hoon and aj with the other boys, specifically aj and eli being touchy-feely, and grits his teeth.

kiseop looks at him confusedly, but can't say anything because they're all called over to do group shots. kevin sends glances at the end of their line a few times, but gives up when he receives no attention and only starts tearing up instead. it's ridiculous, he knows, and he thinks maybe all that pent-up emotion from the recent happenings is finally seeping out. kevin feels childish and immature, but watching the other six boys together feels remarkably like his sister stealing his favorite toy when he was a child.