vingt

U-Kiss Drabbles

{some sad singers, they just play tragic} | aj/kevin


 



"i ing hate you" the boy says, fighting at the tight grip the other boy has on his wrists. adrenaline is rushing and everything is red around the edges but he can see the other's smirking face, blood running cold when his jaw is gently kissed, a semblance of nicety enraging him further. "why did you stay around so long when no one wants you here?"

the other one flinches almost imperceptivity at that, and the boy knows he's hit a nerve. his head is shoved back into the wall behind him, the resounding crack telling him he should feel more pain than he does, but he's too concerned with the fact that he's already won.

the other knows it too, not bothering to talk anymore and instead aggressively wrapping a hand around him, leaving bites on his skin that are far less forceful than they had been before.

he gets off easily enough and he doesn't have to look at the other to know he got off too, without being touched at all.



jaeseop is really weaker than he seems. he plays tough, like he's this untouchable god who is holier-than-thou. he knows he's a better rapper than eli, a better composer than kiseop, more intelligent than any of them. but there's a weakness there, lurking so close to the surface you only have to cut once and it's all poured out for you to see.

kevin sees it, wants to taste it.

he'll do anything he can to destroy him.