dix

U-Kiss Drabbles

{i'm living inside a moment, not taking pictures to save it} | dongho/eli


 

 

this is a very, very bad idea, eli thinks as he watches dongho skip down the street in front of him. it's pitch dark outside, eli assumes it around 1am by now, and all eli knows is that this is a terrible idea.

dongho had woke him up about an hour ago, whispering to him so as not to wake soohyun, demanding that eli take him the the convenience store. eli had taken a glance at the alarm clock, exactly midnight, and promptly rolled over and snuggled into his blankets. dongho started tugging on anything he could find; the blankets, eli's shirt, then eli's hair and finally eli gets up.

"go to sleep, dongho," he demands but dongho just smiles innocently down at him.

dongho knew that now that eli was up, the battle was already half-won and all that he needed was his final move and eli would be his. dongho kneels next to eli, pouting down at the boy and tugging gently at the sleeve of his t-shirt. eli chances a look up at the other boy, sees the pout and slightly watering eyes, and he's done for. checkmate, dongho thinks, already standing up and throwing clothes at eli.

they set out for the store, it was about two blocks from their dorm, and all eli hopes is that they're heading the right direction because the japanese on the signs around him may as well be russian to his sleepy mind.

they spend a good twenty minutes walking—well more like eli is shuffling tiredly and dongho is skipping and jumping and even prancing—before, thankfully, they arrive at the store. they get inside, walking around the aisles for a few minutes before dongho abruptly turns to eli, the older boy almost crashing in to him. dongho smiles at him sweetly and asks, "do you have any money, hyung?"

eli is dumbfounded for a moment before shaking his head. no, of course he didn't have money, didn't dongho bring any?

when they head back outside eli asks him that same question, and suddenly dongho goes silent. they head back to the dorm quietly for a few minutes, dongho now walking slowly right next to eli. eli sends a few confused glances dongho's way, and he's almost certain that dongho is blushing.

they arrive outside their dorm and eli reaches out to put in the key-code to the outside door when dongho grabs his wrist to stop him. eli looks at him curiously when dongho mutters, "i'm sorry for waking you."

eli stares at him, waiting for the boy to continue. "i just— we… we are always so busy. we never get to just, yknow, hang out."

eli starts to think that maybe he understands, dongho was just lonely is all, when dongho says, "i wanted to spent time with you…"

dongho starts fidgeting with his hoodie strings and eli is about to say something when dongho decides to put in the key-code himself and open the door. eli finds himself still staring blankly as dongho opens the door and takes a step in. the younger boy glances back at him, rolls his eyes, and says, "c'mon hyung".

when that doesn't work, dongho simply reaches forward and tugs on eli's wrist. eli is jolted forward inside the building and right before dongho turns back around to head upstairs, he gives a quick peck to eli's cheek.

dongho all but runs to the elevator, leaving eli standing behind with his hand on his cheek and a smile tugging at his lips.