2

Too Clumsy For You

"Ugh, where is this dumb place?! I might as well go live with my aunt or something...Or will mom get to worried? Wait, why should I care. She freaking abandoned me and went to the States!" I mummbled to myself. Umm okay so the house should be nearby. I thought to myself. "Here I am. JJANG!" I said holding a thumbs up. Will they know who I am? Oh no what if this is the wrong house. I picked at my cuticles which were now peeling from my constant picking at them. "I won't know if I don't try right." So I rang the doorbell and scrunched up my nose. "What are you doing here?! Stalking me now?!" I saw who said those harsh words and opened the door was Lee Taemin.

"Uhh..wait..what...you live here?!" I gasped and emphasized the word 'you'. "Is it not obvious enough?!" "Yah, Taemin. Be nice. This beautiful girl will be living with us for the next couple of months." An older lady walked and hit Taemin on the head. "What?!" Both Taemin and I screamed at the same time. "Be quiet Taemin!" She yelled. "Did your mother not tell you?" She sweetly asked me putting her hands on my shoulders. "Sh-sh-she left me this." I stuttered handing the women the folded letter. The women who I was now assuming was Taemin's mother opened the letter and read it thuroughly.

"Aish. Such a troublemaker your mother is." The women said and I looked at her surprised. "J-j-jinjja?! I'm deeply sorry." I said bowing. "Aniyo, I'm just messing with you dear. Come in. You must be surprised. yes?" "Oh..uhh.ye." I mummbled slowly walking next to a glaring Taemin. "Ommah. Let me read the letter." Taemin scoffed and tried to grab it from his mother's hand. "Yah! No. This letter and what's going on is between Sun hwa, her mother, and I. It has nothing to do with you." Mrs.Lee slapped Taemin's hand away. "This does have something to do with me! This dog is living in my house!" Taemin screamed back and you could see veins forming in his head.

"How dare you say that Lee Taemin. What on earth has gotten into you!?" Taemin's mom looked as mad as Taemin did. "She's a dog mom! She's clumsy, and she ruins everything! She doesn't belong here! You don't have to go to school with her so you wouldn't know!" Taemin glared at me. "Lee Tae-" "No...he's right." I cut of his mother. "I am clumsy and I do ruin everything. I shouldn't be here. I can go live with my aunt or something. "No. Those things are not true I'm sure and your mother wanted you to live here. So here is where you will live until she comes back. Understand?" Taemin's mom looked at me sweetly. "Umm...Yes." I whispered. "You will be staying in the spare room we have upstairs next to Taemin's for now." His mother smiled at me. "Mmm ye...may I ask your name?" I exclaimed to mrs.Lee as she handed back the note from my mother. "My name is Yubin sweety. Now I'll show you to your room. Follow me."

Mrs.Lee took me to my room and it was pretty plain I should say, but it was still very pretty. "I haven't had time to get someone to redecorate it yet. But someone should come next week." She sat on the bed and smiled at me. "A-a-aniyo it's fine like this." I quickly stammered. "It's fine. I'd like you to be comfortable so I want to redecorate it." She smiled and patted a seat next to me. "Oh..okay" I smiled and bowed to her. "Ommah! You refuse to get my room decorated!" Taemin yelled coming into my new room. "Taemin you just had yours redecorated a few months ago! Now get out!" "Get her out!" Taemin screamed pointing at me. I bit my lower lip and got a worried look on my face. This will be the longest 7 months ever.