8

Too Clumsy For You

Thursday finally came and I already had what I wanted my room to look like. I was pretty sure I wanted it to be something like this:

Simple-Pink-And-Black-Bedroom-And-Furnit

Yubin thought it was a great idea and sent the pictures to the man who was to redecorate my room. The man finished painting the walls and adding the furniture the following day but i was unable to sleep in my room that night. "The paint shouldn't be inhaled while it is still wet. So you shouldn't sleep in your room for two nights or so." The man told me and Yubin. "Oh, okay." I replied kind of upset I couldn't sleep in my newly redecorated room.

"Okay, so Sun Hwa you should sleep in Taemin's room for the time being. The couch isn't good for your back and my bed is too small. Have Taemin sleep on the floor." Yubin told both me and Taemin at dinner. "What?!" Taemin yelled. I was shocked. Did she really expect me to sleep in the same room as him? Sleeping in the room next to him is bad enough. "I'll pass. I'll sleep on the couch." I told her. "No, you're sleeping in Taemin's room sweety. Like I said, the couch isn't comfortable and you'll hurt your back." I sighed and just continued to eat my kimchi.

"Are you taking a shower?" Taemin rudely asked me sitting on his bed with me standing in front of him. "Oh..uhmm...yes." I replied. There's only bathrooms in my room, Yubin's room and Taemin's room that work. THe shower in the bathroom in the hall doesn't work currently so I'm stuck using Taemin's. "Hurry up then." Taemin said shooing me to the bathroom. I finished taking my shower and I got dressed in my rilakkuma pajamas. I stepped out and scratched my head being very nervous. "You're sleeping on the floor." Taemin told me. "What?! Pfft no. I don't know what you thought this was but you're sleeping on the floor. Moron!" I yelled. "No now get on the floor. See I even set it up for you." Taemin pouted pointing to the floor with a few blankets and his pillows on the floor.

"Fine." I gave in and layed on the ground. "Goodnight Byun Sun Hwa." Taemin exclaimed shutting off the light. "ugh...'F' you" I said to him. "Well, then." He replied scoffing. 30 minutes passed and I was still wide awake. "Taemin....Taemin." I whispered getting up and sitting next to him on his bed. "Oh my god. What?!" He groaned and I obviously woke him up. He was still half asleep though. And I myself wasn't in my right mind as I was about to fall asleep any minute. "Let me sleep on the bed. Please this floor is uncomfortable." I whined shaking him. "Fine." He groaned and rolled over. "No I wanna sleep by the wall." I exclaimed. "Okay." He said and rolled back over as I climbed over him to the wall.

I layed down and still couldn't sleep. I then felt warm arms wrap around me. Taemin's arms of course. "Taemin...what are you doing?" I mumbled shocked but couldn't express that due to my tiredness. "Let's stay like this." Taemin mumbled back putting his head into my neck. My eyes grew wide, but I smiled. I knew that even with everything going on, I can't stop loving Taemin. "Goodnight...Sun...Hwa." Taemin whispered and I felt his breath go down my neck and back. "Night....Taemin." I said back and fell asleep.


Short Update....Yeah..uhmm I dunno what else to write besides I LOVE ALL YOU SUBSCRIBERS <3 <3 You're awesome ;) okay uhmm I might update tomorrow (SHINee's comeback ouo) but im not sure since I have drawing requests to do for people -_- but whatever. Bye-bye ^^