12

Too Clumsy For You

I woke up the next morning with a major headache. "Ugh!" I groaned as I got up from my bed. I looked on my night stand next to my bed to see that it was already 7:45.

"Oh no! I should be at school by now!" I screamed and threw my alarm clock that obivously didn't work to the other side of the room. It crashed onto the wall, and fell onto the floor broken.

I took my time walking downstairs and saw Taemin and Taesun in their pajamas still. "You guys aren't going to school?" I mumbled still tired. "Nope. School's cancelled." Taemin explained with glee as he gave me an adorable smile. I couldn't help but get butterflies in my stomach at that.

"Oh. Really?!" I asked shocked and excited as I took a seat across from Taemin and next to Taesun. "Yep!" Taemin told me swaying back and forth eating his kimchi. "Why do you seem so happy this morning Taemin?" His mother asked coming downstairs and kissing Taesun, Taemin, and I on the top of our heads.

"Oh. Nothing mom. It's just a lovely morning." Taemin explained to her looking at me. He was obviously talking about how I kissed him last night. It was just a friendly thing. It'd be weird to date him when we live in the same house.

I sighed and fumbled with my fingers. "I gotta leave for work. Love you guys!" Taemin and Taesun's mother exclaimed waving and walking out the door with her coffee in hand. It makes me feel good that she loves me as if I washer own daughter already. It makes me feel all warm inside.

"I'm gonna go sleep some more." Taesun sughed and walked upstair rubbing his eyes. Now it was just me and Taemin. I still stared at my fingers that looked horrible, the skin was peeling off and my nails were jagged. I sighed and noticed Taemin take glances at me every so often.

I finally realized that I honestly regret kissing Taemin last night. I actually feel pretty guilty. I mean, I know he likes me and I feel that since I did that I'm practically playing with his feelings. But I'll just shrug it off.

I was going to walk upstairs until Taemin suddenly said, "Sun Hwa....Do you want to hang out today? Maybe go somewhere or...something." I could tell Taemin was nervous. How cute. I felt really bad, so I replied with "Sure. I'll go get ready." and rushed upstairs.

I got dressed in my light washed skinny jeans too tight and making people wonder how I slipped them on, my light pink hoodie with an adorable panda on it and my cream colored flats. I got back downstairs and saw Taemin sitting on the couch on his phone already ready. I tied my long hair up into a ponytail and Taemin and I walked outside.

It was almost winter so It was fairly chilly outside and my hoodie wasn't very warm. I was pretty cold but I didn't want Taemin to notice. "Where do you wanna go?" Taemin asked me suddenly. "Ummm let's go to Hongdae," I cheered and without hesitation Taemin agreed and we went.

Hongdae was very busy with school being cancelled today. Taemin and I got our pictures taken in that photo decoration booth and each of us got a copy. "Hey Taemin, if I do say so myself; I think I'm the first girl to ever be prettier than you." I bragged to Taemin pointing to the second picture of us doing aegyo.

"Don't get a big head," Taemin scolded and flicked the side of my head. I could feel the ears of the panda headband Taemin bought me before we got the pictures vibrate and I giggled at the tingling feeling in my head. I completelyforgot about how I felt guilty about the whole kissing Taemin thing. I considered telling him that it didn't mean what he thinks it did but I don't want to hurt him. I am starting to feel grateful that I do have Taemin by my side.