19

Too Clumsy For You

 19;

Today's The Day

 
I sat up from bed feeling excited. It's the first day of winter vacation and the day I set off to L.A and hopefully see my mom. It'll be such a big surprise and I bet she'll be happy to see me. I hope. I grinned wide and hopped up from bed. I skiped down the hallway. I barged into Taemin's room and jumped on his bed. "Oppa! Wake up!!" I yelled shaking him. He groaned and got up. "It's 2 AM Sun Hwa." He complained. "WHAT!?" I thought it was 4. "Sorry oppa~" I sang and he pulled me into a hug. I was nervous. I was on top of him and our noses were touching.
I giggled and Taemin pecked me on my lips. I smiled and got up. Trying not to show how uncomfortable I was. "You going back to bed?" Taemin asked. "No." I replied. "Lay with me for a few minutes." He whined. "Pfft. No, what do you think this is?!" I rolled my eyes and left his room. "RUDE!" I heard Taemin yell as I walked back to my room.
"I should start getting ready. I wanna look nice for my mom," I whispered to myself as I walked to my closet. Of course, nothing to wear. I decided to wear my mint green body con skirt, cream colored flats, and a V-neck tshirt that matched the color of my flats. I curled my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail and secured it with a mint green, fluffy bow.
On the plane, I sat in the middle of Taemin and Taesun while Yubin sat behind us. It was now late at night and I couldn't fall asleep. I bet my mom will be surprised to see me! Since she left, I look way different. My skin is clearer, I've gotten a bit chubbier, my hair is longer and purple, and I seem shorter instead of taller. I was beginning to grow tired and my head was bobbing up and down and my eyes were fluttering shut. My head leaned onto taemin's and I drifted off to sleep.
The next morning I woke up to see the bright sun shining on me. "Good moring jagiya~" Taemin sang. "Shh!" I half whispered, half yelled trying to make sure Taesun and Yubin didn't hear. "Don't worry. They're sleeping. Pretty deep sleepers they are too. Taemin layed his head on my shoulder. It fit perfectly with mine, just as mine did with his. I still don't fully understand the whole change of heart. But, I don't want to ruin anything so I'll keep quiet. "Taemin. Can I tell you something?" I asked him. I wasn't nervous nor did I sound that way. But Taemin was. "Uhm....sure." He replied. "The main reason I'm so excited to be in L.A is because I want to see my mom. She's in L.A.
"Sun Hwa... I don't think that's a good idea," Taemin looked concerned. As if he knew somthing I didn't. "Why?" I began to get defensive. "If your mom actually wanted to see you, she would've came back by now. Maybe she just doesn't want you to see her now." Taemin had a sad look on his face. "What?! So you're saying my mom won't want to see me?!" I was angry. "No that's not it! I just don't want you to see somthing you shouldn't.. something that would hurt you." Taemin looked as if he was pleading to me not to see her. But that wasn't going to happen. "No Taemin. Just shut up." I scolded. "Okay but if you get hurt, don't come crying to me. I don't care if I'm your boyfriend. I know with me dating you I should be helping you but I warned you. So do what you want." The conversation was over.
 
 

  author's note     Long time no update huh? Yeah.. sorry about that. I would like to thank anybody who is reading my story or is subscribed ^_^ I currently got to 26 subscribers an I honestly don't know how I got even one OTL but, thanks again!! Please keep supporting my story c: Credit for this B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L layout is at the bottom <3

credit ©