16

Too Clumsy For You

"Get Up Taemin-ah!! Help me!" I kept trying to shout. Taemin looked desperate. He began to get up. Slowly but sure. He glared at the drunk trying to take me away, and touching me in some of the wrong places. I let out a muffled scream and bit his hand. He let go of my mouth and screamed.

Taemin suddenly ran to us and began to beat up the man. No not man. Thing. I fell to the ground and cried. I grabbed onto the man's leg and began to shake him. He fell and I jumped on top of him punching him and slapping him causing him to bleed. Then Taemin dragged me up and shoved me to the side.

Taemin stomped where guys want to have it be avoided most. Ouch. I cringed at how bad that must feel, but oh well, that man deserved it.

The cops arrived and Taemin came to me and hugged me. "You okay?" He asked. Since he should know that the answer is "no" I didn't reply nor shake my head. Yeah, I'm stubborn. Taemin sighed and pulled me closer. We had to go to the police station to explain everything.

I saw Taemin's mom waiting there and she looked like a mess. "Oh my god! Are you two okay?! My poor babies." She cried hugging us both. Taesun looked just as worried. He hugged us as well. Then Taemin's mother finally stopped crying and rubbed her head. The polie told us we may leave so we all got into the car.

The car ride was rather silent besides mine and Yubin's sniffles here and there. I cried silently staring out the window. What a freak. ually assulting young girls. Taemin began to rub my back and before I knew it I fell asleep on the ride home.

I woke up to notice someone was carrying me. I gasped as I was afraid but I noticed it was just Taemin so I calmed down. "Calm down. It's okay Sunny." He assured me. I nodded and burried my face in his chest.

"I want my mom," I mumbled. "She'll be here soon. Do you want to call her?" Taemin asked. I shook my head. "I want to see her Taemin-ah. Thank you for earlier." I told him. "Don't worry about it." Taemin sighed. "You need to go to a class on martial arts.. or fighting or somthing." Taemin continued. "No I don't. That's stupid." I replied. "Yeah well what happened today wasn't stupid now was it." He scolded me.

Taemin took me up to my room and put me into my bed. Yubin came to check on me a lot. As I tried to fall asleep I thought about what Taemin said on getting me into martial arts lessons. It's a pretty good idea, like what if somthing like that happens again and Taemin isn't around? That wouldn't turn out well.

I had bruises all over my body. "This ," I cried and held my knees up to my chest. I guess I will call my mom. I got my cracked phone and dialed her number. "Hello" my mom answered. "Mom, it's Sun Hwa." I replied. "Oh. Hi honey, how is everything?" she asked me. "Not so great. I just got ually assulted. Can you come back?"
 

I was sure that if she knew this happened to me she'd come back. But no. "I'm sorry baby. I can't come back now." I could tell she was about to start crying. "If you never loved me then why didn't you just give me up the day I was born?!" I half yelled. "You know that's not true." My mom told me. "Sure it isn't." I hung up and set my phone down and began to cry.


Author's note} Hello~The ending to this update is boring .-. i didn't know how to end it lol whatever. Okay..bye lol