20

Too Clumsy For You

( RED = English )

Taemin is such a jerk. He's my boyfriend. Shouldn't he be supportive?

"You're such a spportive boyfriend," I scoffed.

"I just don't want you getting hurt," Taemin grabbd my wrist.

"Well shouldn't you still support my decisions?!" My voice got louder.

"Excuse me but you two must quiet down," A flight attendant told us.

"I don't know what you're saying!" I said to her and turned my back towards her.

"Sorry about them," Taesun interrupted.

We arrived at the airport in L.A. This is the time that I might get to see my mom after a few months. I was suddenly excited forgetting about all the crap I had to deal with on the plane. "Yah. Sun Hwa come here." Taemin was trying to catch up to me. "No!" I said walking faster.

"Aish. What's wrong with you two?! You're acting like it's world war three now calm down and help me find your dad Taemin." Yubin bursted walking along with us looking for her husband. Taemin scoffed and crossed his arms. "There he is," Taesun exclaimed pointing by the door.

I'm so scared! What if he doesn't like me?! Or approve of such a beautiful girl like me living with his son?! Okay, I sounded a bt vain for a second but what if he's nervous?

I breathed in deeply getting more nervous by each step I took. Then I stopped. "What are you doing?" Taemin turned around.

"What if he doesn't like me?" I mumbled.

"He'll love you. I told him all about you and he's excited to meet you." Taemin put his hands on my shoulders.

I shrugged off his hands and continued to walk.

"You're still mad?" Taemin pouted.

I ignored his aegyo and continued to walk.

"Aishh.." I heard Taemin pout behind me but I just continued to smirk and walk away.

"Hello," I exclaimed bowing at Taemin's father.

"Ahh. So you're the girl everybody keeps talking about right? You're even more pretty than Taemin and Yubin described." Taemin's dad gave me a huge grin.

"Oh.. really?? Thank you," I bowed again and looked back at Yubin and Taemin smiling.

"Yes. Now let's go get somthing to eat! There's a really great Korean BBQ place not too far from here." Taemin's dad smiled again and led the way.

Everybody else was infront of Taemin and I.

"Jagiya~ Are you still mad." Taemin whined.

I placed my head in the crook of his neck and smiled.

The scent of Lavender filled my nose.

"No." I replied quietly with my eyes closed, walking hand in hand.

"Is my dad scary?" Taemin teased.

"Yah.. be quiet. You're ruining my beautiful peace Taemin-ah." I mumbled back.

"What peace? When have you ever care about peace?? You sure didn't when we used to fight all the time." I could tell Taemin was trying not to laugh.

"Shut.up," I told him sternly.

"Minnie~ Do you think I'll see my mom?" I looked at him seriously.

"Yeah," He gently grabbed my hand and put it in his coat pocket with our hands still intertwined.

"Really?" I smiled big.

"Yup," Taemin didn't sound so sure.

"Hurry up kids!" Yubin waved and smiled at us.

I honestly loved Yubin. She was so much like a cute little child.

Taemin and I rushed to the car.

When we were eating the Korean BBQ everybody was talking, having a great time, and catching up with everything.

I stared out of the window to see somthing I wish I hadn't.

It was my mom. But she wasn't alone. She was with a man. About her age, taller, and they were laughing and holding hands. "I'm sorry. I need to use the bathroom." I rushed from my seat and when I knew they weren't looking, I quietly ran out the restaurant to my mother and that man.