18

Too Clumsy For You

 

I layed in the hospital having to listen to Yubin explain to me how sorry she was. Like girl, I get it. I tried to tell her it was all okay but she insisted that she take full responsibility and what not. I personally think we can blame my wonderful mother.

Taemin luckily stayed by my side. But I don't think I should be with him anymore. I mean, we live together and nobody at school knows yet. And also, all this crap is going on in my life and I think I should just.. be by myself if that makes sense.

Taemin isn't the funniest person on earth. He's pretty uptight if I say so myself. I think it's kind of cute though. But he kept on trying to tell me these jokes and they were the dumbest things i've heard in my life. OR i already know them.

I was able to get out of the hospital early and Yubin was still trying to apologize to me. No matter how many times I tell her it's okay, she just doesn't want to believe that.

At school all the kids found out Taemin and I were dating. With Taemin being the kingka of the school, not many girls were happy. It started to make me feel pretty insecure and it's difficult to make me feel that way.

I wish I could talk to my mom about this. I used to be able too. Taemin has been thinking i've been acting "strange" lately. And I do agree that it's true. I just haven't been feeling like myself lately.

There have been countless times where I've been wanting to call my mom recently but I can never seem to get myself to do so. "Aishh," I complained and pulled my hair in frustration. My phone began to vibrate on my bed and my phone screen lit up my dark bedroom.

"Her" it said.. yeah, I changed my mothers name to "her" on my phone. Too far? I sighed and answered it.

"Hello?" I sighed.

"Hi baby. How's everything going?"

"Pfft. How's everything going?! I just got out of the hospital thanks for the card."

"I didn't know.."

"Of course you didn't know! What do you know?!" I was now yelling.

"Look, I'm sorry. And I think I'll be able to come back now. I'm going to come back Sun Hwa."

I was shocked. My mouth gaped open. "R-really?" I felt tears sting my eyes. "Yes sweety. I'm hopefully coming back soon." I could tell she was smiling.

Wait.. did she just say "hopefully?!" "Uhm.. what do you mean "hopefully?!"" I asked starting to get pissed.

"What I mean is, I might not be able to come back.. I most likely will." My mom said.

Then I thought. Taemin, Yubin, Taesun and I are all visiting Taemin's father in the states. Maybe I'll see my mom as well. "Mom. Where in the states are you?" I asked getting excited like a child seeing candy. "I'm in L.A. I only tell you because I trust you wont tell anybody else. Okay?" "Okay mom.. whatever. Bye." I responded hanging up.

I big grin grew on my face. I rushed down the stairs to see if Yubin was still in the kitchen. "Hey baby," Yubin smiled at me as she was cooking. "Hey Yubin. What part of the states are we going to?!" I asked in a rush. I was surprised Yubin could understand what I was saying.

"L.A. Why?" Yubin explained. "REALLY!? Oh.. it's just because I know of celebrities I like live in L.A." I was excited. "Oh really? That's great hun. Maybe I'll take you to try and meet some okay." Yubin was still smiling at me. "Okay! Thanks!" I yelled hugging her around her waist. She hugged me back and I skipped upstairs.

I slammed ther door of my room and jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow happily. "Why you so jumpy?" Taemin asked walking into my room. "Yah! Get out!! You didn't knock!" I threw my rilakkuma pillow at him and he stumbled out. "L.A. Baby!" I whispered in my not so good English.