1

Too Clumsy For You

"Wahh!"

"Mianhae!" I sighed getting up from off of my two best friends Lim and Ah Young. Yes, I fell...again. This is like the 5th time I've fallen today and it's only 1st hour. This'll e a long day if I keep this up. "It's okay." Lim and Ah Young, the two twins said in sync. I looked through the corner of my eye to see my crush Lee Taemin roll his eyes and shake his head at me. "Omo...Lee Taemin really hates me." I whispered to Ah Young and Lim. "No...You know when a boy is mean to a girl, it means they like them right." Lim patted my shoulder and Ah young put her arm around me. "Aishh. Do you really believe that kind of stuff. Thanks for trying to make me feel better about being so clumsy." I pouted and sat in my seat directly next to the window.

I stared outside throughout the class and then and hour later the bell rang. I rished up and almost tripped over the leg of my desk. "Wow. You're so clumsy." My friend Onew said ruffling my hair and stealing my glasses. "Y-yah! Give those back oppa! I said reaching up for them. Have I forgotten to say I'm also really short? "Don't act like you're not clumsy either Lee Jinki!" I said finially getting my glasses. "Hmph. I can hardly see withut these. Don't take them again. Okay?" I slightly punched Onew and smiled.

"So. Does Taemin still hate you?" Onew asked laughing as we walked to the next class. "Yeah. Don't you know why oppa? He's one of your best friends." I sighed asking. "I've told you time after time. He won't tell me. Everytime I or someone else asks he just scoffs and sometimes says you're way to clumsy." Onew fround. "AIGOO YOU'RE CLUMSY TOO!" I screamed stomping my feet looking like a little kid. "This...." I said blowing my bangs away from my eyes. "Don't worry about it. He's not worth your time." Onew smiled down at me. "What's for lunch today?" Onew asked me suddenly "I think chicken. Why?" I said "YES!!! CHICKEN!! so excited." onew burst out. "Wow....whatever. bye oppa see you at lunch!" I waved to Onew and went into Math class.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast if I say so myself. Well, except for last hour. That was torture. Okay, so what happened was I was walking to my seat and of course I tripped over Lim's foot and I fell on someone. Guess who! If you guessed Lee Taemin; you're right. I fell on the one and only Lee freaking Taemin. "MIANHAE!" I quickly said standing up and bowing while holding out my hand to help him up. Taemin swatted my hand away and stood up. He was literally 5 cm away from me and I started to get really hot and nervous. "You're such a clutz. Stay away from me. Okay. I'm being nice right now by whispering this to you instead of yelling at you in front of the class. Take this as a warning. Okay. Byun...Sun....Hwa." Taemin whispered glaring at me "W-w-what will you do if something like this happens again?" I stammered. "Do you really think I'll hurt you? I wouldn't go that low. But I'll think of something that might happen." Taemin smirked and walked away. I shuddered and felt chills run down my spine then.

"Aigoo. why do you hate me Lee Taemin?" I whispered to myself and mentally facepalmed myself. So yes, that was torture. I stopped in my tracks as I got to my house. Firetrucks, and police cars were everywhere. And the house was burned to flames. Blackened and clumbled to the ground. "Where's my mom?!" I yelled at one of the firemen. "Nobody was in the house when we came. A neighbor called." I panicked and ran frantically up to the house with now no flames. I saw a note a few feet away from the house. It read:

"Dear Sun Hwa,

Sorry this happened my dear daughter. I am probably on a plane to America as you are reading this. Due to reasons I can't tell you now, I am going to America for a little while. You stay here okay. I want you to stay at my best friends house. She and her family know you are staying so please just stay there for a little while okay. I should be back within a few months. 7 at the latest. Please be good and wait for me to come home. I love you honey!

Love,

Mom"

"What..." was all I could say. On the back of the letter was the adress of her friends house. "I have no freaking clothes." I said to myself feeling my eyes begin to sting with tears. "wow....thanks mom. you sure do love me." I rolled my eyes and scanned the adress. "Only a few blocks from here....should I go?" I whispered begining to cry. I sighed as I began to walk towards the adress my mom left me. The only thing I had besides the clothes on my body, and the backpack on my back.