Chapter 9: Il woo

Stoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 9: Il Woo

 

I’m Jung Il woo an elite bachelor studied in France and now is going back to Korea to take over my dad’s company. It’s been a long time since I’ve come home. I can still remember the reason why I left. It’s not because my dad told me so but because I was heart broken knowing that the girl I loved chose another guy. It was hard for me. It was even harder when I decided to move away to a foreign country and focused on my study. On my way home from the university I saw a girl seating under the tree. I approached her because she looks like an Asian and I wonder where is she from. “Bonjour.” I greeted. “Bonjour.” She responded without even looking at me. “Are you an Asian?” I asked. “Are you a racist?” she responded still not looking at me. I was surprised with her question and smiled. She finally looks at me and smiled. “Annyeong.” She greeted. I laughed with my silliness. So she’s a Korean, I thought to myself. “Are you new here?” she asked continuing with her sketch as I seat beside her and took a glimpse on what she’s drawing. She’s drawing the mother and daughter seating on the bench in front of us. “Ne.” I answered. “Do you have your family with you?” she asked. “No.” I answered flatly. Thinking that it’s my turn already to ask since I first approach her I look at her and caught her that she’s looking at me. “I’m Il woo.” I handed my hand out. “Dara.” She smiled and didn’t reach my hand. “Do you study in here? You’re good at that.” I complimented. “Yeah. I’m still in highschool though and I plan to study on that university.” She pointed on my shirt as I am wearing my college shirt today. I smiled at her knowing that she’s a kid with dreams. That’s the first time I saw her she was a cheerful child back then she always smiles whenever we see each other and somehow we become friends as I felt like she was like a little sister to me.

 

As time goes by, being together and seeing her most of the time. I develop some feelings for her but it faded away when I heard that the person I loved before is looking for me and wants me back. She even visited me in here. She apologized and told me that I’m really the one she likes. I accepted her back but I told her that we shouldn’t be together by now as I am leaving far away from her. I think what she said will not help me to decide to comeback in a second at Korea. She doesn’t give me the impact like she did before.

 

Dara introduced to me her boyfriend just looking at him makes me feel that she shouldn’t trust him because that guy is up to no good. We still hang out most of the time but it isn’t that frequent like before when she got a boyfriend. It was already on my last year and I’m readying myself to tell her that I liked her and that I am going back when I heard that she’s going to Korea together with her family. She looked at me disappointed that she di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter