Chapter 6: A Loner's Life

Stoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 6: A loner’s life (EDITED)

 

 

She woke up wondering how she was able to go home. Her head hurts so much and she felt something burning on her left hand as she saw a wrap around it. She can’t even remember what happened last night. She gets up on her bed and reaches her temples as she head on the bathroom to prepare for her first class. Her new college doesn’t interest her that much. She’s not happy about it. She wonders if something good will happen today but she doubt it.

She walks on the hallway as she heard some noises that seems that her stepbrother is having some y time. “Oppa~ I miss you….. Ah yeah! There oppa!” she heard a seductive voice of a girl followed by her soft moans. “I miss you too baby.”

 

She smirked at the thought that her stepbrother is having at this hour. This is awkward. Is it their breakfast? She thought to herself, as she’s more surprised to see that her brothers’ door is half open. Are they too that they even forgot to lock the room or at least close it? She asked herself, smiling evilly as if she thought of something. She peeked inside and saw her stepbrother siting on the edge of the bed while the girl is on top of him as her upper clothes is almost revealing her . “Good morning.” She murmured as she tries to act like she just passes by to his room. She smirked and tried to hide her laugh. She can see his epic surprise face from the corner of her eyes. She went to the kitchen and thought if her brother and his girl will join her breakfast. She can’t imagine the awkwardness. She smiled to herself. “Noona, are okay now? Does your hand still hurts?” he asked her as she’s busy checking her emails if her boyfriend replied on her emails but she didn’t receive any. Donghae seated beside her and look at her. “I’m fine.” She answered looking uninterested on what she’s seeing. “And.. About last night. I don’t wanna hear about it.” She said still busying herself with her phone. “Do you need a ride for school?” he asked. She put down her phone and took a bite of her toast bread. “No.” she answered flatly as she doesn’t want to have a conversation with him. After eating the last bite of her toast bread she went out and waited at the living room, her uncle promised her to send her on her first day of class.

 

“Noona!...About you saw.. I’m sorry.” Donghae said before she went out of their house. “It doesn’t concern me. Just close the door next time.” She said and then leaves.

 

As soon as she arrived at her uni the first thing she did is to find a place where she can smoke and there she find a place where not so many people are hanging out. She seated on the bench as she lit a cigar. A guy tapped on her shoulder and she removed her earphones thinking that this someone might say something to her. “This is a no smoking area miss.” He said. “What? But I don’t see any sign in here.” She retorted back. The guy stared at him as if he remembered something. “Yah! You’re the girl from last night!” he said. She looked at him confusingl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter