Chapter 4: Donghae

Stoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter 4: Donghae (EDITED)

 

I am Lee Donghae a member of a popular idol group Super Junior. I am one of the best when it comes to dancing they say. I am an only child and a single mom raised me when my dad died before I was even born. I am very happy when I heard about the news that my mom is going to remarry and it is her childhood sweetheart. Finally my mom can feel happiness and I am so happy for her after working so hard just to raise me.

 

I heaved a deep sigh at the thought about what happened yesterday. My noona lied to me. She said she can’t speak Korean and yet she spoke to her uncle very well. I wonder what’s going on her. Is she undergoing some kind of drama with her life? Really girls. I can’t really understand them that well. It also came to my mind that she hates me because of my mom because my mom married her dad, but isn’t she immature to think something like that? Aren’t we grown-ups to understand them? I just want my mom’s happiness. Whatever makes her happy I’ll support her? I realized that she did that so we’ll have barriers to not be close and speak to each other.

 

We went to her mother’s grave yesterday and there is something she is hiding. She acts strong on the outside but I can really feel just looking at her eyes. She’s weak. She needs someone to take care of her and understand her. She didn’t speak a word when we got home and she hurried to her room. I was surprised with her actions I can feel her sad aura. She’s depressed and she needs help.

 

I was on my way to ride on the van when I saw my sister walking out of the front door. I asked her where is she going but she didn’t answer me and just look at me. She just passed by without saying a word. I wonder how can I help her. She must be really in pain. I want to help her and skip my practice but I can’t.

 

I called the maid and asked her to call me if she’s already back home. Where is she going? Is she going to all right? I asked myself since she’s new town. She’s new this place. It’s not that safe.

 

After practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter